carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Carolinagirl919 Weight Bust Waist Hips Arms Thighs
    1-Oct 168.5 n/a 34 43 13.25 25.5

Nothing has changed on my measurements and I gained half a pound. :sad:

So here are my 7 day results:

Carolinagirl919 Weight Bust Waist Hips Arms Thighs
    8-Oct 169.0 n/a 34 43 13.25 25.5

ETA: I will still see this through. I need to get up and do the workout now.
  • carolinagirl919
    carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 complete! Gotta keep pushing. My endurance has vastly improved. Still doing some modified moves but getting a burn. Can't wait to see my results when I'm finished on Halloween.
  • FKat
    FKat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I been doing Ripped in 30 and 30DS in past 5 months , And i love it ..Getting my abs with JM..Why not let;s do it ..I'm in :)))
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Whoo hoo! almost done with level 1! Not doing it over this weekend... 16 hour shifts+not enough sleep=too much! How is it going for everyone? I think its a little boring, but its a workout! I've gained 1.8 lbs, but I am noticing some small changes. What about everyone else? Noticing any changes?

I was thinking that it was getting boring too today. Actually, I was thinking, "shut up." lol

Listening to it gets OLD after awhile. I put the Shred on mute and watch something else on my laptop. I practically have it memorized by now so its just on for a reference.
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    L1D6 complete. Definitely need to return my HRM. Word of advice... don't purchase the one from Walmart. Figured I would try it out.. but it is saying I am only burning 73 calories when doing the entire 30DS. Ummm... I don't think so! I am exhausting myself with all these workouts I've been doing, but I must say I am feeling good! Keep it up everyone, we are almost to level 2!!!
  • healthyzebra
    Options
    Weighed in and measured myself today. Unfortunately, I GAINED 2 lbs - ouch! But I'm chalking that up to the fact that it's shark week over here for me, which means bloating like crazy.

Measurements:

Starting (10/1/2011)
    Waist - 29.5 inches
    Hips - 36 inches
    Thigh - 23 inches
    Calf - 14 inches
    Arm - 11 inches

Week 1 (10/8/2011)
    Waist - 28 inches
    Hips - 35 inches
    Thigh - 23 inches
    Calf - 14 inches
    Arm - 11 inches

So, no change in my thighs/calves/arms, but a DEFINITE change in my waist and hips! -1.5" off my waist, -1" off my hips. And I'm perfectly okay with that - plus, it's to be expected. I gain weight and inches around my midsection first, so logically, that's where they'll come off from.
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I lost just over a pound, but I'm going to wait until the end before I check my measurements again.
  • loki212
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I dont wanna weigh in today.... I have done 30ds for the last seven days but two days this week i didnt eat very well.. so im nervous!
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Day 5 for me level 1
  • tammalicious30
    Options
    D6L1 complete. Jillian is really starting to get on my nerves. There's a thin line between love and hate right. Here's the love...New weight 219.6. Was 223.4 on 9/30/11.I guess she's in my good graces again :). Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Day 7 today.... is anyone other than me tempted to hit the mute button yet?? I'm just sayin...
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 for me. Im looking forward to moving on to level 2!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Yesterday's weigh in

143.6 from 144.9

Also lost an inch on my hips and half and inch on my waist. Yay progress!

I've taken the last three days off due a very busy weekend and some incredibly painful TOM cramps. But I expect to be back at it tomorrow doing day 6.

Also to all of you getting annoyed by jillian, Mute it! It's the best thing I ever did. Just listen music (or watch T.V on your laptop like I do) I have it practically memorized so I just use it as a reference.
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just saw this but I will start doing it tomorrow!! =)
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Day 7 today.... is anyone other than me tempted to hit the mute button yet?? I'm just sayin...

:laugh:
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options

I always play upbeat music when i do the workout. hearing her say "We're right here with you" pisses me of because she doesnt even work out for the whole 25 minutes! :explode:

BTW Im actually "enjoying" level 1 in a weird kinda way (more so the progress Iv made on the level) and excited about going to level 2
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options

I think someone said earlier that they aim right at her face when they do the upper body cardio punches :laugh:

Day 8 level1 done. Tomorrow I will try to do at least 7 on the toes push ups. Everything else is getting so much easier. Looking forward to advancing to level 2.
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Going to start L1D7 in a little bit... looking forward to moving onto level 2! But I am telling myself right now, I will not move onto level 2 until I do at least 10 normal pushups in the 30 seconds... seems far-fetched cause I haven't tried them up till now.. but we'll see how this goes!
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 done! Starting level 2 tomorrow, I'm a bit scared...