30 Day Shred for October

Options

Replies

• terahbecker
    terahbecker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on day 14 of 30 day Shred, its been going great. Did the first 10 days at level one, now i am on level 2!!
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    im in... starting tomorrow! :tongue:
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So is it designed to move to the next level after the first 10 days? Or do we stay on level 1 until we kick its butt!!!
  • arenosa727
    Options
    I'm in and just completed it! Day 1 down!
  • smagner
    smagner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I officially started today, but have spent the last two weeks preparing by doing it every other day or so:blushing:
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So I did day one and it was tougher for me than I thought! my legs are so soar!!
    SW-174
    CW-169
    After the shred gw-159
    GW-144
  • MonaIsaak
    Options
    I know its late but wanted to say...YES i was able to do yesterdays workout...but man was it hard. Had a lot of house cleaning to do and when i finished the lastthing iw anted to do was excercise and face Jillain but i forced myself after taking a 2H break. Was to tired to take measurements but i will today and post it later.

Thanks everyone and I hope you all stay motivated. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    I started today!!! Woo hoo! What a workout. :)
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey, where are you at in C25K? I'm on week 2, and just started 30DS today.
    I'm so in if you'll allow me to join. I just finished day 1 Level 1 tonight. I didn't think I could sweat that much in such little time. I finished it which was a great accomplishment in itself.

October 1st: Beginning Weight 195.4 :(

I am also working on the couch to 5k program so I am hoping I can do this in the mornings and my runs in the evening on the overlap days.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Made it through the first 30DS and although I did the easier pushups (I can do regulars, but wasn't sure if I could do regular ones and finish the workout too LOL), and I did the easier form of the one crunch with one arm out, I made it through the whole first workout! It was harder than I expected haha. Hopefully I can stick to it. I might take a rest day once a week depending how I feel. Great job on a good start everyone! :D
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday and am SO sore today!!!!!!

SW: 284
    CW: 251.4
    GW (after shred): 241
    UGW: 150
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in also! I started yesterday. I'm also started couch to 5k yesterday and will be doing that 3 times a week.
  • tlaker
    tlaker Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    who else is soooo sore today?! i wanted to do my workout today before lunch...but i think i'm going to have to do it later this evening when my muscles have had a chance to loosen up!! i just hate doing late workouts bc i procrastinate!
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little sore this morning, but ready to kick day 2s butt!!

Starting Measurements:
    Chest: 34 1/4
    Waist: 30
    Hips: 43 1/2
    CW: 161

30 DS GW: 153
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    One shred in the bag for Saturday. It may be level one, but it still kicked my butt. Especially the shoulder presses in a squat position. Bring it, everybody! Let's make it happen this month!!

Ugh yes! The shoulder presses in the squat were killer!!
  • tammalicious30
    Options
    Count me in as well. Just finished day 1. Let's do it!!!

5'3"
    HW: 245
    CW: 225
    GW: 175
  • bonnybee
    Options
    I started the shred lastnight... so I would love to be part of this group!!! Let me know how!!!
  • hecallsmeroses
    Options
    Day 2/L1 is finished for me today. I am blogging my thoughts and comments.
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I'd like to join in on this group. I've done the shred twice and stopped after around day 15. I's like to make it all the way through this time! Hoping this will give me the motivation.

Started this morning! Day one!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Oh and my stats are

Start weight 144.9
    Goal weight (for after shred) 140

Waist-28
    Stomach-33
    Hips 40