Where in the world are you?

Replies

• YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    I would say TX just so I can get in with the cool crowd but my accent might give me away!!! :laugh:

I'm in South Jersey - (I would say beautiful but ... I don't lie) LOL

I'm about 15 mins outside of Philadelphia ... just past Camden, NJ on the other side of the tracks to a place I like to call home. If anyone is feeling brave - come visit ... I'll take you on a tour of Camden! LOL
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I love BBQs! Everyone come to mine next weekend. I expect everyone at 11:30 sharp.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Phoenix, AZ
  • wonderwouldyou
    wonderwouldyou Posts: 155 Member
    I know I was banished from Max's new country, but seeing as how he's not in charge just yet, can I come to the bbq?

I can bring my guitar and do showtunes!

I'll bring the Jack Daniels. I don't have patience for beer!

Besides distilled liquor has no calories to count! Woo hoo!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I know I was banished from Max's new country, but seeing as how he's not in charge just yet, can I come to the bbq?

Oh sir, I like your thinkin'!

I'm in charge of supervising this BBQ, since I, myself, cannot BBQ. I'm just sayin'...
  • wonderwouldyou
    Ah! Well! By all means, I shall bring along my World Famous in certain circles Triple Sec Chicken!

Its always a crowd pleaser.

And I can also grill up a mean ribeye that you won't need a knife to cut.
  • newbaby90908
    newbaby90908 Posts: 33 Member
    Brighton, MI checking in from work. About 43 degrees last time I checked. Will summer ever come? :flowerforyou:
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Yay, another Arizonan.
    I'm in Chandler, Az where it is nice and sunny and we should have a high of 80 degrees.

I love the winters here.
  • i live in birmingham, west midlands. weather is crap here!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Yay, another Arizonan.
    I'm in Chandler, Az where it is nice and sunny and we should have a high of 80 degrees.

I love the winters here.

hey AZ peeps ~ i grew up in lake havasu :flowerforyou:
    hey NY peeps ~ i was born in queens! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi Dallas, I'm in Denton! Is it gonna rain?
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Hio!

Born and raised in Alaska (Eagle River).... Moved to Boston to go to college, now live in New Hampshire with the hubby. It's 53 degrees outside, and I'm LOVING it!

I wish my work had a retractable roof on days like this...... :grumble: Wouldn't that be NICE?? :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • heather0mc
    Hi Dallas, I'm in Denton! Is it gonna rain?

hey neighbor! :drinker: think it might later today...i like this cooler weather!!! :happy:
  • heather0mc
    Hio!

Born and raised in Alaska (Eagle River).... Moved to Boston to go to college, now live in New Hampshire with the hubby. It's 53 degrees outside, and I'm LOVING it!

I wish my work had a retractable roof on days like this...... :grumble: Wouldn't that be NICE?? :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

i bet it is soooo pretty up there!
    im jealous. :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Hio!

i bet it is soooo pretty up there!
    im jealous. :flowerforyou:

Yeah it's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.......... I miss it. A lot. Miss my Mommy too - :tongue:
    Seriously though, as soon as we can sell the house we're moving up there. Anyone want to buy a house in NH? :wink:
  • Fort Worth, TX

Lots of Texas people around.
    Does that mean we all eat to much!!?
  • :flowerforyou: I'm in Kentucky, near Cincinnati, Ohio. Thanks for posting this "Where in the world are you?" So great that people are using this all over! Keep up the good work everyone!
    I lived in Hebron!

Do you ever listen to WKRP?

That's where I got my daughter's name from -- Baylee. Remember she was the other chick not lonnie anderson

I am in Brevard NC

Baylee was the Mary Ann of that show! She was cute!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member

Max doesn't have a country. He just appointed himself Supreme Ruler (or Emperor maybe, I'm not sure) and we don't do that here. I called for a vote but alas, only hartkidd put his name in...which, of course, is awesome, but no one voted...

Can I come to the BBQ, too? I'll bring killer baked beans - they're not calorie-friendly but since you're providing distilled liquor it might be a wash...:drinker:

Party on new friends of the world :glasses:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Fort Worth, TX

Lots of Texas people around.
    Does that mean we all eat to much!!?

Gosh, I hope not! But we're trying not to, right? :smile:
  • wonderwouldyou
    Well I am politically challenged. I'm not qualified to vote for anything because I live in my own world. So I proxy my vote to you and you can vote for Hart!

As long as I get to go to the parties I'm happy! LOL