Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can't believe we are almost half way through! I need to have more motivation to reach my goal!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: i am absolutly dreading this weeks weigh in, i have had a horrible week :devil: and i can feel ive gained a few lbs. I could kick myself :mad: for letting myself have such a bad week, but i was on a downward spiral. New week though gona do so much better, back to basics, sorry team.x :cry:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead an weigh in now before I forget. I'm at 166....good week for me. :smile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    omg i was expecing a few lbs gain at least after my hellish week lol, gained .2lb, will have a really good week this week, thats me back on track weigh in at 128.2
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for this week: 214.6

I'm up. Stupid dumb TOM. BUT I've got two NSVs: 1.) I measured myself this morning for the first time in months, and I'm down 4 inches on my waist, 2 1/2 on my chest, 4 on my hips, and 3 on my thighs! Woohoo! 2.) Yesterday I literally hiked up a mountain! The bf and I did a hike up Seneca Rocks, which is the highest point in WV. From the base to the top it was about 1000 foot elevation, and I even did the scary scrambling up boulders that they warn you you might die doing to get to very tip top. I would NEVER have done that last year. Woohoo!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    176 and I'm happy about that considering I spend my afternoon yesterday drinking beer and I didn't get a piece of fruit or veg in at all.
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Booooo, no change for me. I guess I should be happy. I had several beers this week (not normal), was terrible at tracking, and was recovering from my half marathon (I ran twice and only short distances).

Good news is I've decided when I'll start training for my next half (and using a more advanced training plan!), so I've also set up my in-between workout plan for the next 1.5 months. Little less mileage, but a higher intensity and bigger focus on strength training. :)
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad few days. It was my sons birthday so there's been way too much temptation. Dreading weighing in, I'll do it tomorrow morning. On a positive note I've just moved up to level 2 of 6w 6p and it's tough! I can feel it working!!

Corgifan, what is your next half? It's not the oc half in may by any chance?
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I've been sick the last couple of days but I still have a small loss, which is good and I will take it.

201.6 lbs. Closer to Onederland. Hopefully this week.(:
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
  • corgifan
    Options
    Spreadsheet is current as of 7 PM this evening. The pounds lost as a group is incorrect, but that's because I haven't shifted people out who haven't given weights for this week, as weights tend to roll in a bit later into the week.

I REALLY need to post a loss this week! Steep order given my 25th birthday celebrations! EEK!
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My weight is not good. Not surprising considering what I have consumed!
    I finally got back into getting up at 5 and doing some sort of exercise. I will get these added pounds off!
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    I REALLY need to post a loss this week! Steep order given my 25th birthday celebrations! EEK!
    What really worked for me was eating back more of my calories. I'm now eating back about 95-99% and losing 2 lbs a week.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    argh!!!1 i can't believe I forgot to post weigh in this week.
    no gain/no loss from last week.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Posting now before I forget and things get busy tomorrow. I weighed in at 165, a 1 pound loss. :smile:
  • corgifan
    Options
    I'll officially weigh in tomorrow, but I'm excited because I know I'll be posting a loss despite the birthday celebrations of cake, beer, and munchies!

Housekeeping item: I'll be updating the spreadsheet tomorrow evening/Tuesday. I'll let you all know when it's been refreshed. :)
  • corgifan
    Options
    I'm down 1.4 this week to 196.6. Not much into new territory, but the gain from the past couple weeks is gone.
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    CW - 173. I'm a little down, my cheat meal last night put a lbs back on and I'm not sure if it was fat or water retention. Oh well, I'll melt it off this week at the gym.

If we are half way through I'm think of changing my goal to 155 (we go through the end of December, right?).
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Oh man...ooops. Just realized that I never sent in a weigh-in last week :( sorry!

10/10 weigh-in: 246.8
    10/17 weigh-in: 247.1

I'm really bummed out about the gain. I've been working out almost daily and some what watching what I eat. I'm getting somewhat discouraged because I've been hoovering between 248 and 244 for weeks now. It's quite annoying.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    My back has still been bothering me
    so I haven't been exercising much.
    This has been 2 weeks with lower back pain & all I did
    was stand for an hour (or longer) & lean over a bit to help hubby with
    something on our SUV 2 Mondays ago.
    Even though I haven't done much exercise I still had a loss
    weigh in: 339.2