New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I would love to join....I'm getting 30 DS today....so I'm ready!! :smile:

Excellent!! Have you got your hand weights and mat ready?! I can't wait to get started!!!

Is the 17th ok for you? :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Me too, me too! I'm going to get it today!

Glad to have you with us!!! I hope you will enjoy the workout, I think its a brilliant one. I can't wait to get started!!! :drinker:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am in! :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in please! I started my third round last night and would love to stay motivated with you all :)

Ahhh a 30DS Pro!!!! Top work :wink:

We are honoured to have you with us!!!

We will do our best to keep each other motivated, my aim is to get back into daily workouts, I have been too slack lately.
  • melgibson
    Options
    Yes, Count me in. I bought the video last week and haven't started yet so it's perfect timing! :)

TT

YAY!!! Great stuff, are you all set for weights and everything?

I will be aiming to do a run 3 times a week too and arm weights and ab work too.

NEED to get motivated!!!
  • 1stStep100
    Options
    In!!!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in! I was going to start soon and have everything I need so I am ready. This will push me to actually start instead of putting it off like I have been doing for the last month! Thanks for the support. Excited! :bigsmile:

Well done for getting all ready, we can start on the 17th, that will be our start date now!!!

I can't wait!!! We will do great!! :wink:
  • 1stStep100
    Options
    what do you need?
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in....Just purchased dvd. I need the challenge to motivate me and push me to do it 30 days straight.

This is the place to be then!!!

I have done it three times 30 days straight and it is fab, each time I feel I get a little bit more toned in the legs and arms, my back is now looking lovely, very happy with it!!
    This time I will use bigger weights and smaller weights where no weights are required to make sure I really push myself I want toned arms for Xmas!!!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like to try this. =) Hopefully I can keep at it if I know a bunch of other people are.
  • melgibson
    Options
    what do you need?

Hey :drinker:

Lovely to have you with us!!!

Thanks for joining :flowerforyou:

You will need your own copy of the 30 day shred DVD by Jillian Michael.
    Arm weights and a mat if your workout area is hard floor.
    That's it!!!

I love this workout, I think it is such a great all round workout and we all will gain from doing it.

Was planning on starting on Monday the 17th as this seems to suit many in the group, so gives you just under a week to get all the bits you need , really hope you will do it with us xx :happy:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Add me to the list! I need the support and motivation! AWESOME!!

YAY!! Great to have you with us!!!

Can't wait to get started!! Have you got everything you need? :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday!! So I am in! Besides the DVD, what else do you need?

YAY!!! You will also need some hand weights and a mat is your woking out on a hard floor, but carpet will be fine if you have carpeted room where you work out.
    I use my rug!!!

Great to have you with us, I love how many people are joining our group this is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I would like to do this!!!! What all do I need?

Hello!!! :drinker:

You will need a copy of the 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michael. Hand weights and a mat if your workout space has a hard floor.
    That's all!!

It's a great workout and I have completed three rounds of 30days non stop, it still challenges me!!
    I just do with bigger weights and more of them now!!

I hope you will join us!!! :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm IN!!!! I need some serious support. I started it this week, but an extra week added will not hurt, that is for certain! Can't wait!

This is wicked!! Well done, the 40 day shred for you then!!! lol :laugh:
    I am sure you will see some amazing result for all your hard work, I think I will do it tonight too, all this talking and thinking about is makes me want to start now!!!

I will post a new topic for us on the 17th of October (or maybe just continue here )and we can all post when we have done it each day and how we are feeling, coping and progressing!!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I ordered my DVD yesterday! Count me in!!! :)
  • amendoza117
    Options
    I would love to join!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I am nearly done with just 2 days left to go. I haven't seen much change in my weight but my arms are more defined and my abs.
    If any one wants to see my 30DS journey then follow my Facebook page Claire's 30 Day Shred. I have lots of pics on there and I update everyday to talk about what other exercise I'm doing.

Aww thanks for sharing, the results are great, I too didn't lose much weight but I did see some serious definition in my shoulders and arms. My legs improved a lot and I felt more toned all over. Generally I felt great too, a good daily workout make me feel fit and full of life!!

Will you be joining us for another 30days on the 17th of October? :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in.

YAY!!! Can't wait to get started, have you got everything you need? :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    i've joined the shred groups twice and dropped out twice, ughs... but I'm motivated to get it over with by my anniversary of 11/21, so I'm in.

Let's get it done!

Well they say THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!!! :wink:

I am thrilled to have you on board!! Can't wait to get started!!!
    We are planning on the 17th of October!! Is that ok with you? :flowerforyou: