New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj106MDxmUFxdFprallZb3A2alJBX0dVTG0za1F4ZEE&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Please enter ONLY your name on the first page, and don't edit anything else on that page (it took me ages to work out the formulae to get it all right :laugh:.

Then you can go to the other pages and enter the relevant measurements :happy:

I THINK it's working perfectly, but please bear with me as there may be some tweaks needed as more data is input :laugh:

Oh, and feel free to miss out any measurements you haven't taken, just leave that page blank for yourself.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    Sorry, I've tried to make the URL into a proper clickable link, but can't figure it out, if anyone knows how, please share :)
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Yes skinnymomo add me to the spreadsheet please. I have posted my mesurements before but if you need me to send them to you let me know I have been keeping records

Hiya yeah could you repost your measurements, do you have them from day 1 and day 10? x

Yes ok here it is

Started Sept 17th

Weight 156
    Waist 33
    Hips 39
    Chest 39.5
    thigh 23
    Bicep 10.5
    Neck 13.5

Started Level 2 Oct 1rst
    Weight 155.2
    Waist 32 -1inch
    Hips 39 -0
    Chest 38.75 -.75
    Thigh 22 -1
    Bicep 10.25 -.25
    Neck 13.25 -.25

total 3.25 inches and only .8 of a lb
    but a few days later I went on to loose another 2.4 lbs
    down to 153
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks hun I have added that info to the chart.

link to the chart.. please do not edit it, only add your name then add measurements xx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj106MDxmUFxdFprallZb3A2alJBX0dVTG0za1F4ZEE&hl=en_GB#gid=0[url][/url]
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    I was gonna wait till tomorrow morning to do my day 10 measurements but I can't wait lol so here goes

Before I started day 1 Level 1.
    waist: 32
    Stomach (across belly button) : 36
    Hips: 39
    Thighs (both): 43
    Biceps: 24

After day 10 level 1.
    Waist: 31 -1
    Stomach: 35.5 -0.5
    Hips: 39 -0
    Thighs: 39.5 -3.5
    Biceps: 23 -1

Total Inch Loss : 6 :) ... Always seem to lose weight off my thighs first lol

Will weigh in in the morning.
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 complete!
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Want_It_25 do you want to go onto the chart and enter your measurements etc, or if you post them here I will do it....

Does no one else want to be included in the chart

Together Geordie_Girl, Trisharrel and myself have lost almost 15 inches and 7lbs in ten days!! WTG! :D
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    wow, that's great! I measured myself in cm, not inches and when I converted the total (12.5cm) is came out at about 4.9inches, but now that I've converted it all individually, about 1/2 an inch has gone missing somewhere LOL so it looks like I've only lost 4.25" Poop!
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 DONE.. my god I forgot ho hard it was!! tried to do the unmodified versions as much as possible.... I am knackered!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    L2D2 done Can anyone say exhausted?!
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    L2D2 done Can anyone say exhausted?!

No, I am too exhausted to say it lol
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    count me in! I definitely need motivation.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Want_It_25 do you want to go onto the chart and enter your measurements etc, or if you post them here I will do it....

Together Geordie_Girl, Trisharrel and myself have lost almost 15 inches and 7lbs in ten days!! WTG! :D

Day 1: SW: 238.4

B:45
    W:47.5
    A:14.5
    T:28

Day 10: 236.4

B:44.5
    A:13.5
    T:26.5
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options

Day 1: SW: 238.4

B:45
    A:14.5
    T:28

Day 10: 236.4

B:44.5
    A:13.5
    T:26.5

I've added your info

As a group of 4 we have now lost 20.35 Inches and 9Lbs in ten days! How good are we!?

Come on everyone else post your starting weight and measurements ! :happy:
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    Blimey! We rock!!! It's amazing what 20 mins a day can do isn't it?
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    I didn't make it on here the other day, but I did do my shred. So now 4 more days left of level 2! I kicked it up a notch and have done the regular moves for most of the workout, instead of the modified. My inner thighs can really feel it. I will have to post my inches later. Great job ladies!!!
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 2 completed! Doing some real pushups now haha.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    Not sure I'll be shredding today :( . My ankle is so sore (it was yesterday too, but I did it anyway, and now it's worse. Typical!) Gonna see if it eases up, but if not, I'll be having a(nother) day off.
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    D2L2 DONE.

My mam came round for lunch, and commented on how muscley my shoulders were looking lol sweet! :)
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    3 more days left of Level 2!