STOP FIGHTING!!!!!

Options

Replies

• kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I kind of understand why people are so sarcastic/mean/witchy here in the forums... We're all hungry fat or formerly fat people looking for an outlet other than eating. Emotions and stakes are high! If people need to pray for boobies to get skinny, more power to them I guess? :huh:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I kind of understand why people are so sarcastic/mean/witchy here in the forums... We're all hungry fat or formerly fat people looking for an outlet other than eating. Emotions and stakes are high! If people need to pray for boobies to get skinny, more power to them I guess? :huh:

OMG....I am rolling on the floor with this one! *high five*

(and shut up kenneth, I can high five if I want to, I'm a product of the 90s)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    "hoot nickle" I like it imma have to start using that one! **snagged**
    Well....this went well......hahahaha

On a serious note, I am fairly new here. If I go to chit-chat/fun, I expect a little mischief. And...I like a little humor and sarcasm. But, I have found a lot of good information here and good friends. It's like any site with "discussion forums", some think they have all the answers and are happy to whip you with them. Happens in chat too.

But, I'm here with an attitude of "take the best and leave the rest". I don't feel the need to correct every little thing I don't agree with, and I don't feel the need to defend every little thing I post.

Just my two cents and it's not really worth a "hoot nickle" (Whatever that is!)
    Welcome to MFP. I would pay a lot of hoot nickels for more people to have your attitude. Seriously.

Thank you.

What is a hoot-nickle? LOL
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahaha

OMG....I am rolling on the floor with this one! *high five*

(and shut up kenneth, I can high five if I want to, I'm a product of the 90s)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Should I eat my exercise calories??
  • _SusieQ_
    Options

Are you trying to start controversy? Because that is NOT why we are here.

*scratches head* Oh wait, what thread am I on again.....?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Only when burned while nutting.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    It is and forever shall be.

This is the nature of internet forums.

Ctrl + W will fix it.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I rarely have anything even remotely serious to say but here goes.

This is myfitnesspal
    Not mypray-for-anything-pal (Since that is against the precious rules that we love so dearly.)
    Not mysupport -me-with-some-unhealthy-fad-diet-and-dont say-anything-oppositional-pal. (Dont try to register this its already mine.)

That said - when you come to the internet and
    .....ask a bunch of complete strangers ANY question
    .....tell a bunch of complete stranger about your STD
    .....invite a bunch of complete strangers into your personal life
    .....discuss your nutting activities with a bunch of complete strangers

Someone may tell you a 'truth' you dont want to hear.
    You may just be outright wrong.
    Or one of two of them may just be a-holes. (I could potentially fall into this category)

Enjoy the truth.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    What the what
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    So im thinking aout doing a vodka cleanse,any thoughts
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I rarely have anything even remotely serious to say but here goes.

This is myfitnesspal
    Not mypray-for-anything-pal (Since that is against the precious rules that we love so dearly.)
    Not mysupport -me-with-some-unhealthy-fad-diet-and-dont say-anything-oppositional-pal. (Dont try to register this its already mine.)

That said - when you come to the internet and
    .....ask a bunch of complete strangers ANY question
    .....tell a bunch of complete stranger about your STD
    .....invite a bunch of complete strangers into your personal life

Someone may tell you a 'truth' you dont want to hear.
    You may just be outright wrong.
    Or one of two of them may just be a-holes. (I could potentially fall into this category)

Enjoy the truth.
    I welcome any and all nutting discussions.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Ingenious! Just make sure that you count it toward your water intake.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options

I was so holding it together until THIS *SNORT*
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    well this post is about as useless as the "pissing matches"

I tried to use one of those matches to light my cigarette, but all I got was wet.
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    well since I just saw this thread and I only read the first page I would like to go way far back ( or maybe not maybe more people requested it..) since people are asking for prayers for their new boobies...I would appreciate prayers for my current ones as they get to go and be smashed and smooshed tomorrow...it appears something foreign is growing inside one of them

:(

and when I find out if it is a bad foreign or a good foreign I might join whoever it is that is going on the vodka cleanse!
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    well since I just saw this thread and I only read the first page I would like to go way far back ( or maybe not maybe more people requested it..) since people are asking for prayers for their new boobies...I would appreciate prayers for my current ones as they get to go and be smashed and smooshed tomorrow...it appears something foreign is growing inside one of them

and when I find out if it is a bad foreign or a good foreign I might join whoever it is that is going on the vodka cleanse!

Congrats on your success so far, and absolutely prayers for boobies are warranted in this case! Good luck!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    what did i miss?

:noway:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

I think that's brilliant. I just bought cake vodka and chocolate whipped vodka this weekend. So it'd be like eating. But not.
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Congrats on your success so far, and absolutely prayers for boobies are warranted in this case! Good luck!

Thanks!
    I think that's brilliant. I just bought cake vodka and chocolate whipped vodka this weekend. So it'd be like eating. But not.

Where did you get cake vodka and chocolate whipped vodka?! I must get my hands on these just in case :)