New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Starting on the 17th is perfect...I think I will give it a test run tonight, to remind myself what I am in for...it's been 2 years since I used the DVD! Every day, 30 days - we can do this!!

This is such a classic workout, I can't believe how much I love it!!

It's a great selection and such a great all over workout, I can;t wait to get started!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i love the shred, but haven't done it in so long! this is a great motivator for me! sign me up!

:smile:
  • skinnygirlswearprada
    Options
    Hello! Thank you for starting this thread and group! I would love to be a part of it :-) I've list 5 lbs so far, but really need to step things up and I know I can do it with a support group.

I'll request you and pls. let me know if I've made it in...

Thx!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Guys allowed? :wink:
  • Kina7381
    Kina7381 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too! I've never tried 30DS, so I need to go out and buy it. I see that Targe has it for about $9.

So count me in!!
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd and have not used it yet, I am so close to my goal at this point I think 30ds would help me get rid of that last 7lbs much faster than I have been going.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    would love to join too! i actually just started this week- i'm on day 3 of level 1, but would love to tag along with y'all- i think the extra support would help a lot! best of luck!
  • kylaerin
    Options
    Hi! I am interested in joining your group and starting the Shred on the 17th.
  • charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • TVstfne
    TVstfne Posts: 19
    Options
    I was just thinking about starting the shred, so it would be great to have some people to compare notes with. I'm in!
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    i'm in! i've tried starting it on and off all month and can't get in a routine so this should help! :)
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Can you count me in too? This would be of great motivation for me.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group as well. I have struggled in the last few months and I think this should get me back on track.
    Are you just planning on doing 30DS or will you be adding cardio as well?
    Are we taking measurements? and weight?
  • jaavant
    Options
    Ok, count me in. I started the shred once and quit after a couple of days. I just couldn't do it! I couldn't make it through the jumping jacks, the crunches, the push-ups, nothing. Anyway, I started C25K (will start week 4 on Friday) and attempted the shred again the other day and could actually keep up with them on the cardio! That was two days ago, I haven't touched it since. I SO need someone pushing me to keep going.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

I will come back to this thread in a while, I have a really busy day ahead, only had three hours sleep and it's my dad and brothers birthday today so we are off for dinner later on!!!

I would like to welcome all the new comers to the thread!! Welcome on board, I promise to write to each of you tomorrow and welcome you individually until then WELCOME!!!!!

Please add me as a friend so I can post our topic page note on your profile so we all know where to check in on the 17th!!
    I will be writing a new page as we have several on the go at the moment and we all need to be in the same place!!

This groups is still growing!! I'm delighted to see so many people signing up for it, the more the better, keep signing up everyone we need as many as possible!! Maybe we could get 100 people shredding on the 17th for 30 days!!!!

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!!! :glasses:

Can't wait to get started!! :flowerforyou:
  • RedPaperClip
    Options
    Count me in :) DVD ordered and I already have some weights etc so should be good to go by the 17th!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey All :) Count me in please. I just started on 10/11/11
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started already-day #4. Did my measurements. I love that I get a good workout in 20mins. Sometimes I get on the treadmill afterward, just because!

I like to get on my bike for 15-20 min after for a little extra :)
  • tabs4cherubs
    tabs4cherubs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to MFP, but would love to join in. I need to start somewhere, and this can be it.

Tabitha
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just finished P90X Lean and looking for something new....