hm_day Support Group

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    What are lucky charms? :S

They're a sugary delicious cereal :) No, they have like, regular oat pieces and then they have these "marshmallow" pieces that are shaped like different things. The character for it is a leprechaun, haha. They're sooo good.

I'm so jealous! Wish they had them over here!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    My daily report!

Went to the fair again today, so I had fried dough O:) But I still have a ton of calories from exercising this morning and walking around a lot! And I had Lucky Charms for breakfast.
    Exercise included 20 minutes of the elliptical and about 20 minutes of strength. 500/1000 crunches.
    A few minutes of stretching :)
  • rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I apologize for the lack of updates here from thursday I've been busy with work and just life. I have been feeling bigger even though when I put on my clothes they don't fit anymore, they are too big for me.

Anyway, this weekend is a rest day for me. My birthday is on monday, so is going to be a rest day too because I want to have dinner with my family and had an ice cream cake (I work for Baskin Robbins, so I'll be having my favorite Strawberry Cheesecake :D) after that the rest of the week is going to be just working out a lot (tons of cardio and trying to incoporate weights.) Any ideas for workouts? I want to do shoulders and back.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :)
  • tristahenry
    Options
    What are lucky charms? :S

They're a sugary delicious cereal :) No, they have like, regular oat pieces and then they have these "marshmallow" pieces that are shaped like different things. The character for it is a leprechaun, haha. They're sooo good.

I'm so jealous! Wish they had them over here!

They're magically delicious!
  • hm_day
    Options
    I apologize for the lack of updates here from thursday I've been busy with work and just life. I have been feeling bigger even though when I put on my clothes they don't fit anymore, they are too big for me.

Anyway, this weekend is a rest day for me. My birthday is on monday, so is going to be a rest day too because I want to have dinner with my family and had an ice cream cake (I work for Baskin Robbins, so I'll be having my favorite Strawberry Cheesecake :D) after that the rest of the week is going to be just working out a lot (tons of cardio and trying to incoporate weights.) Any ideas for workouts? I want to do shoulders and back.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. :)

Happy almost birthday!
    For shoulders and back, do lat pulldowns and mid-rows :)
  • hm_day
    Options
    I'm doing my daily report, and I'm gonna post the challenges tonight rather than tomorrow morning. But I'll post my report and then do a separate post.

I ate a bowl of Lucky Charms again :)
    I did an hour of strength training and I'm at 700/1000 crunches. I almost made it!
    I did stretch but not for 5 minutes, lol.

How was everyone's weekend?
  • hm_day
    Options
    New challenges for the period of 10/11/11-10/25/11!

Nutrition: Eat a piece of fruit every day (harder than it sounds!)
    Exercise: Boost up your exercise routine to at least 60 minutes 3x a week (This is the last boost, we DO have lives). 200 squats.
    Wellness: Journal 3x a week. Whether it's with a blog or a personal written diary, write about your successes throughout the week, no matter how small. Every success counts! <3
  • rosaidamiddleton
    Options

Exercise: Boost up your exercise routine to at least 60 minutes 3x a week (This is the last boost, we DO have lives). 200 squats.
    Wellness: Journal 3x a week. Whether it's with a blog or a personal written diary, write about your successes throughout the week, no matter how small. Every success counts! <3

Yay!!! I love the new challenges!!!

Here is my daily report:

* Water intake: 64oz of water
    * Going to bed at 10pm
    * For breakfast I had bread, turkey ham and cheese.
    * Exercises: Rest day for me.
    * Days without smoking: 55
    * I apologize because I wasn't able to do all the crunches.
  • hm_day
    Options

Yay!!! I love the new challenges!!!

Here is my daily report:

* Going to bed at 10pm
    * For breakfast I had bread, turkey ham and cheese.
    * Exercises: Rest day for me.
    * Days without smoking: 55
    * I apologize because I wasn't able to do all the crunches.

I wasn't able to finish all the crunches either. It's okay :)
  • hm_day
    Options
    Okay, so here's my daily report, despite the fact that it's a rest day for me.

Nutrition: Had cantaloupe and orange juice this morning between classes.
    No exercise, unless "intimate activities" count.
    Might purchase a journal to write in daily, but will blog 3x a week. Today is not a blog day.
  • rosaidamiddleton
    Options
    Here is my daily report:

* I had a banana after lunch.
    * Exercises: Stationary bike, 35 minutes; Walking, 35 minutes; Vario Crosstrainer, 35 minutes. Doing it as HIIT.
    * Days without smoking: 56

:D
  • hm_day
    Options
    Today I spent more time focusing on actually eating something rather than WHAT I was eating. But overall didn't do too bad.

Nutrition: No fruit today. Was gonna have a banana but the ones at the school didn't look very tasty.
    Exercise: Did 30 minutes on the cross trainer, no squats.
    Wellness: I blogged! :)

Lost 12lbs as of today. Hit my second goal :)
  • rosaidamiddleton
    Options
    Well done Heather!! Really happy for you!!

Here is my daily report:

* Today I had 2 bananas, an apple and strawberry juice.
    * Exercises: Stationary bike, 40 minutes; Walking, 35 minutesDoing it as HIIT.
    * Days without smoking: 57
    * I wasn't able to do squats nor was I able to blog. I'll try to do them tomorrow

:) Have a good evening everyone!
  • beazelsmom
    Options
    Hellooooooo ladies!!! I have not posted in here for a while. I know I'm naughty. So I started doing the 30 day shred, wow that sucks the big one lol. Today was day 3 and i can actually almost walk like a normal person. I am eating right around my 900 calories a day.

ok todays food:

veggie: refried beans
  • hm_day
    Options
    Hellooooooo ladies!!! I have not posted in here for a while. I know I'm naughty. So I started doing the 30 day shred, wow that sucks the big one lol. Today was day 3 and i can actually almost walk like a normal person. I am eating right around my 900 calories a day.

ok todays food:

Ugh, the Shred, haha. Good luck!!
  • beazelsmom
    Options

ok todays food:

phew, just did the 4th day of my shred, and i am wiped out
  • hm_day
    Options

ok todays food:

phew, just did the 4th day of my shred, and i am wiped out

I have the house to myself tonight, so I'm probably gonna do my day 4 of the Shred today as well (my 3rd day was like, 3 weeks ago!)
  • hm_day
    Options
    Totally didn't Shred it today. I'm exhausted.

Nutrition: Had a bottle of orange juice before class.
    No exercise unless the walk from my car to class and back counts.
    Wellness: No blog today.

Little NSV! Those gray dress pants I wanted to fit in? They fit! When I lose like, 2 or 3 more pounds, they should fit PERFECTLY.
  • rosaidamiddleton
    Options
    Yay! for you Heather!!! XD

Nothing new with me, though I am starting to go Paleo next week and going back to do strength training.

As for today, here is my daily report:

* Today I had a bananas and an apple.
    * Exercises: Stationary bike, 35 minutes; Elliptical, 35 minutes. Cardiowave 25 minutes. Doing it as HIIT.
    * Days without smoking: 578
    * Wasnt able to blog and I am doing squats tomorrow.

This is all for now :D

Good evening everyone :)
  • rosaidamiddleton
    Options
    I got the flu, :( so before I get to bed here is my daily report:

* Today I had a banana and an apple.
    * No exercises for me today.
    * Days without smoking: 59
    * No blogging or doing squats.

Let's wait and see how I feel tomorrow, and if I am up to do any kind of exercises.