Pictures of bottoms and cleavages as profile pics

Options

Replies

• ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Did it ever occur to you that this might be difficult for some people to finally show a picture of their bodies? I, for one, have never had a body to be proud of. I find it liberating and therapeutic to try to get a hold of the demons that have taken over my mind for decades. I'm starting to feel proud of what I've done to improve myself.

You don't have to look. Think outside the box here that it's not all for attention. It could be for something a lot deeper. Until you've walked in this girl's shoes, you have no business judging me or anyone else for that matter.

now she has a nice assss!!!!!! im jealous...but do u see me complain and telling her to take it off?!?! NO! if i was a lesbian, id be staring at that *kitten* all day ;]
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    thass-22.gif
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Aww I love the body pics! Definitely gives me a goal :D:D:D
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I heard its Vajay jay pics tomorrow so you better watch out !!!!!!!!!! Hey when you lose weight you lose it everywhere ! right and since they are showing things off uummmm hey FELLAS......

YESSSSSSS!!!!!<3
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    No booty or cleavage pix please. I'm more of an armpit man myself
    Seriously!?! :noway:
    Did you not catch the sarcasm?

Kinda hard to tell, just checking!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    OP, did you realize that your last avatar picture in your profile is a close up of your boobs?
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Thanks to the OP for bringing all these hot women to one thread.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I agree, nice :laugh:

Does that mean when I am at my goal weight, cut and ripped, I can not take off my shirt and post it as my profile pic :sad:
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You know....I worked hard for <
    That *kitten* !!!! If you don't like it Just don't look simple your not on my friends list......Why would you post this topic.....Its like moths to a flame

You knew we would come.....

HELL YEAH you did! Wish I had the guts to post my *kitten* or cleavage like that. I have my own issues but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that people are proud of their bodies and aren't afraid to show them. Work hard and show your results, not just talk about them, I say. Hail to the boobies and butts!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    How do you like my *kitten* <

HOT
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    This thread has made me want to participate in the daily theme of T & A days, & whatever other days there are. Somebody message me a schedule so I don't forget.

Me too! But my bum is not there yet. We need a variety. I vote for smokin' hot calf pic day. Or Sexy lady biceps!

we've actually had these. and there's no schedule. you just have to know the right people and not be a troll.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Did it ever occur to you that this might be difficult for some people to finally show a picture of their bodies? I, for one, have never had a body to be proud of. I find it liberating and therapeutic to try to get a hold of the demons that have taken over my mind for decades. I'm starting to feel proud of what I've done to improve myself.

You don't have to look. Think outside the box here that it's not all for attention. It could be for something a lot deeper. Until you've walked in this girl's shoes, you have no business judging me or anyone else for that matter.

:drinker: :drinker: CHEERS, I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Outstanding response
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Didn't we just have this thread yesterday? This makes me want to post a picture of my t*ts.

:tongue: .............Waiting....................................................:flowerforyou:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    No booty or cleavage pix please. I'm more of an armpit man myself

That's hawt! LOL
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I also think it's cute when women pretend the *kitten* pics are about showing off their fitness and not about being sexy.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    This thread has made me want to participate in the daily theme of T & A days, & whatever other days there are. Somebody message me a schedule so I don't forget.

Me too! But my bum is not there yet. We need a variety. I vote for smokin' hot calf pic day. Or Sexy lady biceps!

we've actually had these. and there's no schedule. you just have to know the right people and not be a troll.
    Oh I get it. You have to still be in high school and talk to people like a totaly b+tch...
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Six pages already!!!!! I wonder if she is reading all of this!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Why is someone always hating on boobs? Boobs are beautiful.
  • Jennolli
    Jennolli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Had to click in before the thread gets closed.

If the original poster is still checking in to see what people are saying which I doubt as she has gotten nothing but "shut the *kitten* ups" from others, I have to say "Shut the *kitten* up".

If you can't stand some of the pro pics, stay off the net for sure, cancel you cable subscription, sell your t.v. for that matter and lock yourself up in your house. Beware of your mail because you never know whether a fitness company has mailed you an ad with pics and definitely do not leave your home as there are half dressed humans everywhere.

Come on lady, have a low cal snack and cheer up. This is not Sesame Street.

Tiff you crack me up lmao
This discussion has been closed.