STOP FIGHTING!!!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I read this whole thread while laughing out loud while my daughter is looking at me like I am completely crazy....but anyhow, Sarahkova, I think when your boobs get to be squished and mashed to determine the culprit of the mysterious invader, you deserve prayers!
    Sheesh, I made a huge run on sentence without even trying.
    Is a fist-bump more appropriate then a high-five?
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    So im thinking aout doing a vodka cleanse,any thoughts
    I'm down.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Where did you get cake vodka and chocolate whipped vodka?! I must get my hands on these just in case :)

I got the chocolate whipped vodka at the Navy Exchange and the cake vodka at Ralphs. Not sure how helpful that is. Also, I haven't tried them yet and they were super cheap so if they're crap, don't blame me. lol

http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/flavors
    http://www.uvvodka.com/
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    OK...I've googled "hoot nickle". I got nuttin!! (Oops....I think that was another post...I didn't get nuttin...I got nothing....from my google search....yeah....okay...I'm leaving now!)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    atspopcorn.gif

rofl - how do you guys find these things lol.

Google and way too much time on my hands ;)
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lol ;-)
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    OMG. I belong to a few boards, and this happens everywhere. including the stop fighting threads. Someone needs to do a psychological study on this! For real!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    atspopcorn.gif
    LMAO!!!!

Oh....

My....

GODDDDD!!!!!!

Bwaaaa HAAA HAAAAA!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: till I :sad: :sad:
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    no need for a vodka cleanse...though it still sounds kind of fun!

I have a HUMONGOUS cyst...I will survive :)
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    well since I just saw this thread and I only read the first page I would like to go way far back ( or maybe not maybe more people requested it..) since people are asking for prayers for their new boobies...I would appreciate prayers for my current ones as they get to go and be smashed and smooshed tomorrow...it appears something foreign is growing inside one of them

:(

and when I find out if it is a bad foreign or a good foreign I might join whoever it is that is going on the vodka cleanse!

Praying that God will clean any foreign from your boobs!