The Diamond Challenge Round 6 DITR

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I think my partner is already MIA, hope she comes back soon.
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The fact I'm still here (on MFP) is an accomplishment I'm proud of.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello Diamonds! Hope you all are doing wonderfully tonight! It's time to see who will have bragging rights for week 1! Weigh in is now open, and will close at Noon, Sunday PST. If I do not receive your weigh in by cut-off time, I will not be including it for your team! Don't let them down ladies, weigh in on time!

The link to weigh in:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDRGT2tWV0xWTG1JcDVPX0lUcEpZV1E6MQ

I can't get the link to work :(
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is a huge accomplishment, what other accomplishments are you proud of?

I see my two beautiful daughters as my accomplishment and my motivation! They are 3-1/2 years old and 7months old.....so I need to keep up with them everyday! I also see starting my in home daycare as an accomplishment as well, that means more motivation since I need to keep up with all of the daycare kids as well!

GO YELLOW TEAM!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is a huge accomplishment, what other accomplishments are you proud of?

Morning ladies.
    Sorry, been under the weather & MIA for a bit. Found the buddies list - Go Yellow Diamonds!!!!!!!!

I guess I am just proud of how far I have come in general. Growing up we dream about being ballerinas or superheros or presidents. Usually, we set expectations that are unrealistic, setting the bar quite high. As we get older, we adjust those dreams to becoming teachers or doctors or business owners. I have to say, even though I never reached my dream, I am still quite prowd of how far I HAVE come. I never wanted to be a business owner. I always figured I would work in an office until I retired. Now I run my own business & get to stay home with my family as an in- home childcare provider. My family is healthy & happy and that's all that matters
  • foxieboxy
    foxieboxy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I've been MIA this week, and I do apologize. This is my second round of DITR. I loved my first round, and I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm a 5th grade teacher in Texas. I'm married and have two children (11 and 7). I've lost 16 pounds since joing MFP, and 30 since April!!

Glad to "meet" y'all!!

Erika
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I don't have a partner :(
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Hello Diamonds! Hope you all are doing wonderfully tonight! It's time to see who will have bragging rights for week 1! Weigh in is now open, and will close at Noon, Sunday PST. If I do not receive your weigh in by cut-off time, I will not be including it for your team! Don't let them down ladies, weigh in on time!

The link to weigh in:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDRGT2tWV0xWTG1JcDVPX0lUcEpZV1E6MQ

I can't get the link to work :(

I see that you got it to work since I have received your weigh in! :drinker:

Anyone else having problems with the weigh in?
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options

Kelly I sent you an e-mail through g-mail. You do have a partner, all the info is in the DITR blog found here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/DiamondsInTheRough
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Well first of all - looking over all the accomplishments posted I would say we are a group of amazing women!!!

I am proud of my boys first and foremost. I raised my oldest 2 (now 19 and 20) as a single mom. My youngest is 5. I am proud that I taught them that all people have challenges and you should always strive to do the very best you can do. I am proud that my oldest boys are both working fulltime, and that my oldest also worked hard to get a high school diploma - he is developmentally delayed and it was an accomplishment no one expected him to achieve!
    I am proud of the courses I took to earn my CFP and CFA in the last few years. And I am proud to be working on being confident! That is improving every day :smile:

meggers123 - so glad you kicked cancer in the butt!

- Elle
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!

How are you all getting on? I love reading all your accomplishments you are all amazing :drinker:

I got my walk in yesterday plus some sort of matial art workout that was on a tv channel I found. Can't wait to get my 30ds and actually have something to do regularly instead of catching random workouts on my freesat some aren't even a challenge.I'm getting a long walk in today as every Saturday my mum takes my two oldest to swimming lessons so I walk 50mins to the train station then the 10mins through the village where she lives to meet her at her house. Then its off to my friends 2yr olds birthday party for the afternoon.

What's everyone else up to today?

Keep up the great work everyone and go pink team :flowerforyou:
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was downtown for six hours today, so I walked loads! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options

Kelly I sent you an e-mail through g-mail. You do have a partner, all the info is in the DITR blog found here:

Thank you!

I did a Zumbathon today. 2 hours and 40 minutes. It was really fun. I burned 2648 calories!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options

Thank you!

I did a Zumbathon today. 2 hours and 40 minutes. It was really fun. I burned 2648 calories!

Wow what a burn! I have yet to do zumba and am dying to try it, have to get my shoulder back working again before I can do it though, but look forward to it.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Good Morning Diamonds!
    Oh how nice it was to sleep in and wake to no alarm!
    Today is my weigh in day so, wish me luck -
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Times up! Sorry Ladies but if you have yet to weigh in any loss that you do post will not be used on your teams total! I am missing 6 weigh ins! It's the first week ladies...we can do better!!! I want to send a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the YELLOW Team...they had every one of their members weigh in! Way to go ladies!!

To avoid any second guessing on your part..here is the list of weigh in's I DID receive:

Lustris
    Karmiene
    Kelly_Wilson1990
    clarech82
    amandatopp
    ElleJay221
    nosugarcoating
    Crooks0204
    o0IrishEyes0o
    christinad95
    Starleng1
    lablovr108
    meggers123
    sistermooooon
    Pverbarg
    mrslabreck12
    onehecticmom
    dc_amaryllis
    KeeleySue
    michelle_eiz
    Shawn_Marie
    Irishmomof2
    dancer77
    barbara1982

Results will be posted tomorrow! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    whoops, sorry lustris. I used the link on the blog and that must have been an old link.
  • foxieboxy
    foxieboxy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sorry blue team. I didn't weigh in -- although I Stayed the same. I will get better this week; I wasn't on my game this past week.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is a big accomplishment! (For me its 48 lbs). I aslo feel accomplished when it comes to my family! My childhood wasn't a happy one but I will say what my hubby & I have created for our son is a happy & healthy family & I am soo proud of that! I was a single teen mom until I met my husband 8 yrs ago... I struggled but I graduated with my class with honors & went to college even if it was only for a semester... living on my own until I met my hubby bills got to b too much and I didn't stay in college but that's ok. I'm Happy! Also for about 3 yrs I ran my own business out of my home doing daycare & was very successful at that too! Once we sold the house & moved I switched jobs but I do miss doing daycare... as reading everyone elses accomplishments it looks as tho we really have a great bunch of women & we r truly diamonds in the rough!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I totally missed weighing in but I didn't lose anything either so not a huge deal.

How's everyone doing on this Monday morning?!!