New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Love it! Count me in! I have the dvd already and tried to go through it but stopped due to some crazy stress (We just moved our lil family all the way from Washinton state to Texas two weeks ago! ) I've been dabbling in different workouts but was considering restarting this one!

Looking forward to knowing there's other folks out there sweating through it with me! :drinker:

Mandy
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

WELL ITS OFFICIAL... WE HAVE OVER 100 PEOPLE IN THIS SHREDDING GROUP!!!

I'M AMAZED HOW MANY HAVE JOINED ME!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU .. I LOOK FORWARD TO SUPPORTING YOU ALL AND ENJOYING A FAB MONTH OF COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMON GOAL!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!! BRING ON THE BURN BABY!!!!!

:glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :glasses:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Love it! Count me in! I have the dvd already and tried to go through it but stopped due to some crazy stress (We just moved our lil family all the way from Washinton state to Texas two weeks ago! ) I've been dabbling in different workouts but was considering restarting this one!

Looking forward to knowing there's other folks out there sweating through it with me! :drinker:

Mandy

Welcome to our group!! great to have you with us!!!

So exciting to have so many people shredding!! MONDAY IS THE DAY!!
    Let's do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • windyweather88
    Options
    Oooh count me in please! I actually started it on Tuesday, but I need a group to keep me going! :)
  • LilyVi
    LilyVi Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going to see if there's a copy I can locally buy! :) If not, I'll buy it online!

Add me up!

We can do this, everyone! :D

*edit: Also, for those that's been doing it so far, how's the progress?
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join. It really helps to be part of challenge with others.

I've done P90X in the past it was amazing, didn't finish it because an hour a day was too much for me to commit to. I can't wait to start! How do we know what level we should start?
  • melgibson
    Options
    Oooh count me in please! I actually started it on Tuesday, but I need a group to keep me going! :)

Your in!!

Thrilled we are having more people still joining!!

We will support you all the way!! Welcome :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Count me in! I'm going to see if there's a copy I can locally buy! :) If not, I'll buy it online!

Add me up!

We can do this, everyone! :D

*edit: Also, for those that's been doing it so far, how's the progress?

YES!!!! your added!!! We have about 110 now!!! EXCITING :happy:

If you don't get your copy for monday don't panic, your stillin and you can start when you get your copy, I have said I will do a 40 days shred if needed so no one is doing it alone at the end!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'd love to be part of this group! I've had it on my computer and the weights needed for quite some time but our computer went down and i didn't have a chance to burn it before now -- I was planning to start this on the tomorrow, the 15th, because I'm kind of OCD about starting it on either the beginning of a month or the middle of a month but I'd love to be part of this anyway!! I'm also over halfway thru C25K right now so I probably will really struggle with the strength training part of the dvd... and will need motivation!

So.... sign me up? :)
  • lakeyaj
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Please count me in. I have had the 30 day Shred DVD for almost 6 months now (unopened). I get intimidated when it comes to working out, because I know I give up to easily. I will usually start a fitness program (such as a gym membership) and then never go again after the first few visits. However I have recently started Jillian's other DVD Shred it with Weights and have started to see some results. I would love to start the 30 day Shred on Monday; and being a part of a group will keep me motivated and make me more accountable to stick with the program. Please sign me up. :happy:
  • monmay01
    monmay01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just purchased this DVD and love being a part of a group!! Please sign me up :happy:
    I am hoping by being a part of a group I will stick with it!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'd love to be part of this group! I've had it on my computer and the weights needed for quite some time but our computer went down and i didn't have a chance to burn it before now -- I was planning to start this on the tomorrow, the 15th, because I'm kind of OCD about starting it on either the beginning of a month or the middle of a month but I'd love to be part of this anyway!! I'm also over halfway thru C25K right now so I probably will really struggle with the strength training part of the dvd... and will need motivation!

So.... sign me up? :)

Well you have come to the right place!!

I have completed the C25K!!

And the shred I have completed 3 times already so I can support you fully in both and will be speaking from personal experience!!
    I think it will be possible to do both as I am going to run 3 times a week too, so we will be doing very similar exercise plans.
    I also will do 5x arm workouts and 5x ab workout per week.

I think you should give it a go with us!! I'm sure you'll do great knowing you have over 100 people shredding with you each day and we can check in on eachother to make sure we have done it!! :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Please count me in. I have had the 30 day Shred DVD for almost 6 months now (unopened). I get intimidated when it comes to working out, because I know I give up to easily. I will usually start a fitness program (such as a gym membership) and then never go again after the first few visits. However I have recently started Jillian's other DVD Shred it with Weights and have started to see some results. I would love to start the 30 day Shred on Monday; and being a part of a group will keep me motivated and make me more accountable to stick with the program. Please sign me up. :happy:

Your IN!!!!! :happy:

Welcome to our group!!

We have over 100 people starting on monday!! There will be plenty in the same stage as you so you will be fully supported and we will be able to go through it together!!

I have done the 30ds challenge 3 times already non stop of 30 days, this is my forth time!!
    I can fully recommend it to you, and you can do it whatever way you like, even if you just do level 1 beginners the whole way through I know you will see results!!

I'm also here to help with diet tips and anything else so join us on monday, get that DVD opened this weekend and watch it all the way through level 1.
    The first time you may want to pause, or stop or whatever but just do what you can to get through it and I promise you the next time will be easier, and easier and easier until you can do the whole things without stopping and it feels fab to complete it!!
    I can vouch for the physical results, I still have definition in my shoulders from doing it months and months ago, the results last!!

Let's do this together!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I just purchased this DVD and love being a part of a group!! Please sign me up :happy:
    I am hoping by being a part of a group I will stick with it!

Welcome on board!!! You are part of 110+ group shredding starting on Monday!!!
    How cool is that!!! :glasses:

More the merrier, keep on signing up folks!!! :flowerforyou:
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Please Count me in :) I all ready purchased and need a change up :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Please Count me in :) I all ready purchased and need a change up :bigsmile:

YOUR IN!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

WE HAVE 115 PEOPLE IN OUR SHREDDING GROUP STARTING ON MONDAY 17TH OCTOBER!!! :noway:

WOW... ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! :bigsmile:

I KNEW JILLIAN WAS POPULAR BUT THIS IS MENTAL!!! :tongue:

WE ARE GOING TO BE WICKED AT THIS, SUCH A BIG GROUP IS BOUND TO HAVE SUCCESS, I AM TOTALLY UP FOR IT AND CAN NOT WAIT TO GET STARTED, I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE OUR TOPIC PAGE!!!

I HAVE ALL 115 NAMES READY AND WAITING TO GO ON THE LIST, THE FIRST PAGE WILL HAVE EVERYONE'S NAME ON IT SO WE ALL KNOW WE ARE INCLUDED IN THIS CHALLENGE.

ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP PLEASE DO SO ASAP AS I THINK WE MIGHT NEED TO CLOSE THE GROUP AFTER WE START, KEEPING IT OPEN MIGHT GET A BIT CRAZY WITH ALL NEW COMERS STARTING LATE AND I'LL BE SHREDDING FOREVER TO KEEP UP WITH YOU ALL!!!

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED FOR THIS GROUP STARTING THIS MONDAY!!! :flowerforyou:

EVERYONE ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO I CAN POST OUR TOPIC PAGE ON EVERYONE'S PROFILES ON MONDAY, FAILING THAT PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE TO FIND THE NEW TOPIC PAGE.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR DOING THIS WITH ME, I KNOW WE WILL DO GREAT TOGETHER :happy:

:heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! 4 weeks til my next half marathon, so timing works nicely! Just sorting out the living room so I can get straight out of bed and do it before work tomorrow! Any suggestions on how to log it in exercise. Couldn't find it when I searched...

Good luck everyone!

Debbie
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    cant wait to get started tomorrow!!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm in too! 4 weeks til my next half marathon, so timing works nicely! Just sorting out the living room so I can get straight out of bed and do it before work tomorrow! Any suggestions on how to log it in exercise. Couldn't find it when I searched...

Good luck everyone!

Debbie

Welcome to our group!!

I have made an exercise called 30 DS, I used circuits training to calculate cals burned and it worked out about right according to my HRM, that is what most people do!!