30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    My daughter sunshine and I just did our level 2 together :bigsmile: She is in town for the weekend :heart: Ok so I wasnt posting on here oops I dont know why I thought just doing the spreadsheet was what everyone was doing and sunshine was only posting on here she didnt see the memo for spred sheet :laugh: so we helped each other get up to date :happy: :tongue:

Have a great day everyone :flowerforyou: I will my sunshine is here :bigsmile:
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Hello everyone, yes as my mom said I didnt realized I should have been updating the spread sheet, sorry Lauram! :blushing:

So I did Day 7 yesterday and 8 today of L2! I did the best today on it than I have yet! Hope everyone is enjoying it!!! :bigsmile:
  • catundra75
    Options
    I took a look at Level 3 and I am excited to start it!!! I think I will be starting off using my 4lb weights. Anyone else doing Level 3....what are your thoughts on it???

Lisa

I just finished day 1 of level 3 today and it wasn't too bad! I'm not saying it was easy, but I really struggled with level 2 and level 3 has different moves that I don't hate QUITE as much. Lol. I started today using 3 lb weights, but I think tomorrow for at least some of the moves, I will use my 5 lb weights. You'll probably be okay using the 4 lbs. Good luck!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, yes as my mom said I didnt realized I should have been updating the spread sheet, sorry Lauram! :blushing:

So I did Day 7 yesterday and 8 today of L2! I did the best today on it than I have yet! Hope everyone is enjoying it!!! :bigsmile:

I did not realizethat I was suppose to update either :tongue: I put in my start date for Level 3 (Monday) and I will do my measurements Monday morning as well and add them .
  • catundra75
    Options
    Finished day 2 of level 3! It hurts so good!!:laugh:
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    gosh.... I haven't checked in since Friday - SORRY
    Saturday morning was day 1 of level 3 and it kick my butt!!! I think it's the constant jumpin and it seems like more leg work than level 1 and 2 - I was drenched in sweat and I haven't been sore after a work out since level one- when I woke up on Sunday I was happy that my core was in pain :) this level I know I will be dropping - but I 'm pissed that I only have 7 days left - It feels like I need more....I can feel the soreness in my thigh, belly and arms - I will be starting 30DS again just on lvl 2 and 3 - this thing works!!!!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am not good with weekends and a as result i will only be on day 8 of level 1 today but that's only 3 days away from level 2 so wahooooo. GREAT job ladies for sticking with it, some of you are so close to the finish line keep pushing!!!
  • Asil76
    Options
    gosh.... I haven't checked in since Friday - SORRY
    Saturday morning was day 1 of level 3 and it kick my butt!!! I think it's the constant jumpin and it seems like more leg work than level 1 and 2 - I was drenched in sweat and I haven't been sore after a work out since level one- when I woke up on Sunday I was happy that my core was in pain :) this level I know I will be dropping - but I 'm pissed that I only have 7 days left - It feels like I need more....I can feel the soreness in my thigh, belly and arms - I will be starting 30DS again just on lvl 2 and 3 - this thing works!!!!

I am thinking about doing Level 2 & 3 over again 15 day's of each...a friend of mine might be starting and I told her if she did would do it over with her just for some extra motivation!!! If not then it is onto Ripped In 30 as planned.

I did Level 3 today WOW that was quite the workout but I gotta say I loved it!!! I used my 4lb weights and think it will be a bit before I even think about going any higher...jumping jacks with weights wth?!?! :laugh:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am back from our lil getaway with the kiddes. I was pretty good eating wise, they all had donuts, gourmet carmel apples, and so on... I resisted until Sat night I had a two sided lrg cookie (half chocolate chip-half sugar cookie) But ate salads and salmon and chicken the rest of the time. We went rock climbing and walked a lot so hopefully all is good.

I planned on working out last night, but we didn't get in until late, so I was hurting today having 2 days off (plus new mucles were
    sore from rock climbing) LOL

Bought the Ripped in 30 Dvd so going to try it out after the Shred.

Good work ladies!!!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello everyone :flowerforyou: I have been out of town . I only missed shred yesterday and will miss tommorow {6 hr cleaning day} Had a great bad eating weekend I am so exausted plus taking vicoden for tooth ache But my friend came and we did shred this morning. I think im going back to bed now :yawn:
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Just finished day 8 of level 1 and it's getting much easier so I am looking forward to level 2 later this week! I finally decided to take before shots and even posted them so that I could really see where I need to tone and give me motivation to do so! Can't wait to see all of your before and after shots!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Done with day 3 of level 3. My core is really sore! It's so cool.
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Doing Day 5 of Level 1 today. Took saturday off as I went Sea Kayaking for 2 hours and I was beat!
  • msmayor
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 3 and I'm in pain - this morning I was literally crawling on the floor after the circuit 3 last ab move before the cool down.... but I still pull myself to get on the treadmill for at least 30 min.... but this morning I thought twice about it!!! Ladies I think we are doing a fantastic job ~ can we add some daily challenges????? I'm always up for something - sitting here while my thighs are throbbing :sad: trying to play:glasses:
  • Asil76
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 3 & I am a little confused...I am not sore today and I pretty much worked out along with Anita yesterday??? I really felt it while I was doing the workout yesterday but feel fine this morning :huh:
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 3 & I am a little confused...I am not sore today and I pretty much worked out along with Anita yesterday??? I really felt it while I was doing the workout yesterday but feel fine this morning :huh:
    This might be why....
    Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also called muscle fever, is the pain and stiffness felt in muscles several hours to days after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise. The soreness is felt most strongly 24 to 72 hours after the exercise. It is caused by eccentric exercise. After such exercise, the muscle adapts rapidly to prevent muscle damage, and thereby soreness, if the exercise is repeated.
    This happens to me all the time, usually 2 days later for me!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 3 and I'm in pain - this morning I was literally crawling on the floor after the circuit 3 last ab move before the cool down.... but I still pull myself to get on the treadmill for at least 30 min.... but this morning I thought twice about it!!! Ladies I think we are doing a fantastic job ~ can we add some daily challenges????? I'm always up for something - sitting here while my thighs are throbbing :sad: trying to play:glasses:

SURE I am up for anything!!! And I know what you mean about crawling around the floor by the end!!! LOL
  • Asil76
    Options
    This might be why....
    Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also called muscle fever, is the pain and stiffness felt in muscles several hours to days after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise. The soreness is felt most strongly 24 to 72 hours after the exercise. It is caused by eccentric exercise. After such exercise, the muscle adapts rapidly to prevent muscle damage, and thereby soreness, if the exercise is repeated.
    This happens to me all the time, usually 2 days later for me!

That is what my husband said, I sure hope the PAIN doesn't kick in tomorrow...I have boot camp!!! :laugh: I meant to say that I worked out along with Natalie <--sp? yesterday for the most part as well as today so I am pretty sure I will feel it in the morning if not later today :sad: lol
  • Asil76
    Options

SURE I am up for anything!!! And I know what you mean about crawling around the floor by the end!!! LOL

I am doing a Xmas Challenge on here and everyday we are given "mini challenges" to do eg. 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Jump Rope, 50 Squats, 50 Crunches I could share them with you guys if you'd like.
  • msmayor
    Options

yeah - that sounds great anything to get me closer to my goal!!!
    I am doing a Xmas Challenge on here and everyday we are given "mini challenges" to do eg. 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Jump Rope, 50 Squats, 50 Crunches I could share them with you guys if you'd like.