Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    175.4 today so that's 1.6 lbs lost (YAY)

Been fluctuating all over the place for 3 weeks so I haven't recorded a loss but this week it stayed down all the way through my weigh in last night (and today it

Food: 3 owls
    Spirit: I think....4?
    Exercise: 3 owls

so 10 there.

house points: 245
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A lovely Saturday morning to all you Ravenclaws!!

Weighing in today with a !!2!! pound loss! And just half a pound away from 50 total pounds lost!!!

Weight: 154
    Food: 6 (love those greens!)
    Exercise: 5
    Spirit: 7
    Total OWLS: 18
    House Points: 556
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Leaving soon! Gotta rush! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, RAVENCLAW!

Weigh-in: 239 (pumped I didn't gain weight, but sad it wasn't much)
    House Points: 258 (best # yet - thanks for the exercise challenge!)
    Total OWLs: 17
    Food: 5
    Exercise: 7
    Spirit: 5
  • azsuzi
    Options
    House Points: 258 (best # yet - thanks for the exercise challenge!)

Remember - with this week's exercise challenge of parking away from the building or taking a longer route to get where you're going - you can count these extra few minutes in your total too! Might not be much, but every little bit helps!!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    working some overtime in my old department tonight and taking a quick supper break. thought i better check in now in case i'm too tired when i get home. having a pretty good week food wise and not bad exercise wise so hoping for a good weigh in on sunday. hope everyone is off to a great start to the weekend!!

I feel your pain. I've been working a LOT of overtime and not checking in as good as I could be. Not to mention last night was kind of a potluck night (although I did bring my own healthy stuff). Hoping my lack of motivation doesn't tip the scale out of my favor when I weigh in tonight :wink:

we all brought in desserts for bosses day!! i made biscotti and when i put the recipe calculator it turned out they were only 45 cal apiece so i actually got to eat some!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    forgot to actually post my weight yesterday . . . still at 127lbs . . . 11 OWLS . . . 407 House Points
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    forgot to actually post my weight yesterday . . . still at 127lbs . . . 11 OWLS . . . 407 House Points
    Congrats! I started at 150 and hope to eventually get down to 120 as well, so I'm glad to see there's someone making her way there, it is motivation!!!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    will post my results from sun-sat tomorrow, had to run out early this morning and forgot the scale.

see ya all tomorrow
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Weekly report time! I am down to 140.3 from 144 last week! So yay! A loss! :bigsmile:

OWLs:
    Food:6
    Exercise:5
    Spirit:6
    Total OWLs:17

House Points:202
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi all, been away/ill/super busy but I'm back! yesterday shared a new week for me, bad food day but ok on the exercise front and doing better today... Plus, just to make you jealous... Am currently lying on a beautiful beach in malaysia, been diving this morning on an amazing coral reef and the weather is perfect! I love living in this part of the world!!! ;-)
  • psb13
    Options
    Plus, just to make you jealous... Am currently lying on a beautiful beach in malaysia, been diving this morning on an amazing coral reef and the weather is perfect! I love living in this part of the world!!! ;-)

lottee-glad to hear you are having some fun!! and, yes, indeed, you have made me jealous!! i used to dive but haven't in years.

i managed to get out for my bike ride yesterday even though it was quite windy here. how is it possible to ride in a basically lollipop shape route AGAINST the wind the entire time?? had to actually pedal down a hill that i normally coast down pretty fast!! not as windy today but colder (50ish now). i'm gonna get on my cold weather biking gear and head out soon.

here are my weekly numbers:
    *current weight -177.4 is a 0.8lb loss for me.
    (not much but i have no memory of being this weight in the recent past so i'm really happy with it!) :bigsmile:
    *OWLS:
    *checkin-7
    *food-7
    *exercise-9
    *HP-311 exercise minutes

off to bundle up and get in a nice chilly ride. hope everyone has a great sunday!! :flowerforyou:
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi, here are my stats for Sun-Sat
    No change in weight 222.4. I am starting to feel pms, i am hoping it is because of TOM due soon
    OWLS:
    Spirit 6 - I never count weigh in day
    Excersice - 10
    Food - 5
    Total owls: 21

House points: 529

Hope everyone had a good week!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hi all, been away/ill/super busy but I'm back! yesterday shared a new week for me, bad food day but ok on the exercise front and doing better today... Plus, just to make you jealous... Am currently lying on a beautiful beach in malaysia, been diving this morning on an amazing coral reef and the weather is perfect! I love living in this part of the world!!! ;-)

Yup - I'm jealous! Enjoy your day!! (And glad to see you back :happy: )
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Sunday. Had to eat out yesterday because there wasn't anywhere on campus (had homework in the library) that was open, so I had Five Guys. I got a burger, no toppings, I did eat some fries though.

I have been parking far away whenever I have had to drive anywhere (about a quarter mile from Five Guys!). I just did a quick 20 minutes on the treadmill and am planning on Yin Yoga tonight to flex my connective tissues and help balance all the treadmill running I have been doing.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 200.2
    this week - 199.4 :drinker:

week's loss - 0.8 lbs

280 minutes of walking
    7 for food
    and only 2 for exercise :indifferent:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    last week - 200.2

week's loss - 0.8 lbs

280 minutes of walking
    7 for food
    and only 2 for exercise :indifferent:
    YAAAYYY Craft!! ONE-derland at last! WooHOO!!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 168 this weekend! A pound down from last week. Also earned 1805 house points.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    last week - 200.2
    *cheers!*
    *cheers!*
    *cheers!*

Way to go!! Congrats on getting that 1 back in front of your number! ONEderland for you, lady! :D
  • psb13
    Options
    last week - 200.2

YAY!!! congratulations on reaching One-derland!!!! :drinker: :drinker: