one interesting/ random or unique fact about you? :)

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I was a paranormal investigator for about a year.
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    I was a paranormal investigator for about a year.

Ooooh thats really cool! id love to try that. but id prob scare myself to bits! haha :)
  • ElyzahMoore
    ElyzahMoore Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lets see . . . . I am an expert knitter and I teach knitting classes. I blew out my knee while rock climbing. And I am allergic to cilantro. (I can't breathe!)
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My cousin came in third place on Survivor.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm a horse trainer. I have essential tremors so my hands shake a little all the time. I used to show dogs. I used to be a national park ranger and I unknowingly gave a ranger talk to Sean Penn and his family (did you know he's married to Jenny from Forrest Gump?).
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Lets see . . . . I am an expert knitter and I teach knitting classes. I blew out my knee while rock climbing. And I am allergic to cilantro. (I can't breathe!)

I love to cross-stitch!!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    can't resist adding a little thing, a story about my hubby and I. Our first date was to his sister's wedding when we were just 16. I caught the bouquet, he caught the garter. It turns out that we were born in the same hospital, our birthdays so close together that we were in the same hospital nursery at the same time, his mom used to work with my mom. and no, we were not from a small town, same city though.

That is really fun! My father and husband's father work for the same company in different states when we meet. Our mothers have the same first name and our paternal grandmothers do too!

LOL - oh! names...my name is Carolyn. my sister-in-law (husband's brother's wife) is Carolynn.
    I forgot to mention, My oldest son and I share a birthday. A good friend of mine shares her birthday with her oldest son as well.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I was a twin. She died at 10 days old.
    My last 2 toes on each foot are way short.
    I'm related to Lefty Groves (baseball), Prince Charles and John Wilks-Booth.
    I have one white hair in my eyebrows.
    I have a scar on my lip from a "hemangioma" that I fell and busted when I was 2 and most people don't notice it till they have known me for years.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    - My eyes changed from blue to green when I was 3 years old. The doctors told my parents it was impossible for eyes to change that late and there must be a mistake, but we still have my baby pics from my 3rd birthday party with bright blue eyes.

- I met my SO online and graduated college about 6 months later. I flew out to visit for the first time after graduation and ended up staying here, I’ve been living in Singapore for a year and a half now. That was my first time leaving North America in my life and my first time traveling alone. (and yes, we're still together and recently celebrated our two year anniversary :flowerforyou: )

-My mom was good friends with Billy Idol some years back. He dedicated one of his concerts to her and the fan forums spent the next several days speculating who "Sophia" was.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Only person in my immediate family who doesn't need to wear glasses, and my eyesight is better than 20/20.
    My brother and I were born on March 13 and March 17, we were born 1 yr 361 days apart. People used to seriously ask if we just had one birthday party on the 15th.
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    I can still do a full split at 8 month pregnant. WOHOO!!

that oughta come in handy in a month or so! lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I can still do a full split at 8 month pregnant. WOHOO!!

that oughta come in handy in a month or so! lol

LOL!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I grew a beard at 13, the other little leaguers freaked out.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I appeared on Jeopardy! (and I won)

Congrats! i love that show!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I appeared on Jeopardy! (and I won)

Congrats! i love that show!
  • Forneil
    Forneil Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm related to the man who killed Jesse James...
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Such interesting stories! Hmmmm. I had a lot of different jobs, mail sorter, cashier, stewardess, ice scream scooper, hospital assistant (for the elderly), counselor, teacher, researcher (science), waitress, secretary, receptionist (hotel), bank support staff and engineer.

I can only speak 3 languages (and 2 are fluent).

I can play the piano, clarinet and the guitar (maybe that is in the past, but I used to play those).

I am a decent down hill skier. I love playing any of the mario brother's games :-D, Donkey Kong and Banjo Tooie. I also play card games, and watch movies and I am a gourmand [I would love to be a michelin inspector].
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba at this very moment....and kind of drunk.
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a doll phobia...ooooo, the eyes!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Just thought i'd put this up for fun!

What is one interesting/ random or unique fact about you?

:-D

Mine is random, I love love love penguins, so much that my husband adopted one in the zoo for me once, it was mine for a year, and 2 months ago when we got married our cake toppers were bride and grrom but penguins haha :-D

OMG i LOVE penquins!!!! My boyfriend just bought me a big stuffed animal one a week ago. Its so cute and soft and big!!!