*PICTURES* of my success story :) [get inspired!]

Options

Replies

• MayGetsHealthy
    Options
    Omg, when I was bigger the purple shirt you wore in the first picture was my favorite, now its really baggy lol. Congrats, beautiful.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Omg, when I was bigger the purple shirt you wore in the first picture was my favorite, now its really baggy lol. Congrats, beautiful.

thank you!!!

and I know, I love my peace shirt :) but its way too big now!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    great job. really good for you
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Need I say it...... YOU LOOK HOT! Just in time for that bikini too I hope, you can definitely fit into anything ....have your pick!
  • kaybillie
    Options
    oh brilliant, absolutely well done. whooo!
    inspired!
  • sarah307
    Options
    thank you!
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you definately give me hope. I feel like I am losing so slowly and I will never get there! I know if I stick with it will happen. Thanks for sharing
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I seriously want to bookmark this thread, and come back to it whenever i get discouraged. I'm 5'2", starting at 156 pounds. Seeing your before and after pic is awesome!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!! You are the same body type as me! I am 5'2 and I started off around that same weight. I am not where you are quite yet but you are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story, you are a strong woman! Good luck with a new life!
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    thx for sharing......great job!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! You are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! Hoping to post an "after" picture someday too!
  • sarah307
    Options
    awww :)

you guys are making me teary eyed! THANKS A LOT!!!

I come back to this thread regularly when I get discouraged :) thanks again everyone!
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring. Glad your back on track!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow well done...
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :) Congrats!!
  • sarah307
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started in August and we saw your story and it is very inspiring. So glad to see this story again!!! You look great BTW! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!!
  • missamielou
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic! Congratulations!! You are a big inspiration to me as I am just under your highest weight now and goal is where you are at!! Thank you :-) xxx
  • Deirdre_R
    Deirdre_R Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Insiprational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!