120lbs lost in 12 months! *Pics*

Options

Replies

• finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    You look fantastic such a great change to your tummy. Well done!
  • jensmithdc
    Options
    Wow~ You look great!
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Amazing,...you should be very proud of yourself. You must have needed a new wardrobe........bonus. :0)
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Keep up the good work!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Very Good Work!!!

Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look fantastic such a great change to your tummy. Well done!

Hehe well the baby helped a lot with that! But defiantly see it most there! :D Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow~ You look great!

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing,...you should be very proud of yourself. You must have needed a new wardrobe........bonus. :0)

Hehe almost!!! :D I buy 2nd hand to save money until I am in the same size for quite a while! :D I literally rewear the same 4 shirts (just bought 2 long sleeve yesterday on clearance at ON)Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome job. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much!
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!!!!!

and I love how it's like the same picture. the fact that you even held a bottle cracks me up! and I saw how you said you were going to do it next year too...but not to burst your bubble...you might not be able to hold the bottle because you'll have to hold up your skirt! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!! AHHHHH
  • TanyaDL
    TanyaDL Posts: 54
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Awesome... Thanks for sharing! GO GO GO GIRL!:happy:
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wow. u look great! thanks for the needed inspiration :) i like that u used the same outfit. that skirt got a whole lot longer :)
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Great job on all your hard work!
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I love that you wore the same outfit!! :) Great job! Keep it up!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!!!!!

and I love how it's like the same picture. the fact that you even held a bottle cracks me up! and I saw how you said you were going to do it next year too...but not to burst your bubble...you might not be able to hold the bottle because you'll have to hold up your skirt! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!! AHHHHH

Thank you so much! HAHA Yeah I tried to duplicate it as much as possible (Dug out the armband from his baby book and everything!) I just didn't have the slippers because after I had him they were so gross, so I threw them!
    Haha...maybe have to pin it but yup I know I will be swimming in it this time next year! Thank you so much for your kind words! They truly mean a lot!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!

Thank you so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome... Thanks for sharing! GO GO GO GIRL!:happy:

Thank you! Defiantly am going somewhere with a LOT less baggage! HEHE!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wow. u look great! thanks for the needed inspiration :) i like that u used the same outfit. that skirt got a whole lot longer :)

haha yeah I wore it right under my bra when I was pregnant because I was so large..so now when I tried to do that it just falls down to my hips! Thank you!
  • arfog
    arfog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! That's excellent. You should be very proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!