Visual Clues your date is a doucher

Options

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- has a picture of himself shirtless as an avatar in an attempt to attract women
    - Superman tattoo
    - wears cowboy hats....for fun

Douche

What about wearing pink safety glasses when crushing something super tough...like a pumpkin?
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    has a floral/vinegar scent
  • ejllshaw
    ejllshaw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A guy dbag...his eyebrows are nicer than most women's, talks about himself into third person, and has multiple phones on him. A girl dbag...to tight clothing that shows the baby beer gut, every story is about her and her girlfriends getting free stuff, overly orange and cannot relate to anything that isn't featured on tmz or eonline
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    The guy who constantly "adjusts" every 30 seconds! 1. I doubt it's that big and 2. No one is trying to steal it from you and 3. Pulling on it will not make it bigger!
  • stampede55
    Options
    Red rimmed shooting glasses. Didn't smash the pumpkin....put 30 rounds of 9mm ammo through it. Anything else? U mad?
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Female version:
    Looks like Snookie and goes by that name.

I was thinking the entire male list sounded like the cast of Jersey Shore.
  • stampede55
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- has a picture of himself shirtless as an avatar in an attempt to attract women
    - Superman tattoo

Douche

*pssst.... your jealousy is showing, doll.

Your toes are showing, doll. Might wanna cover those up.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    An Obama sticker on her bumper!

Anytime I see an Obama sticker, it's usually on a Prius, Toyota Camry or Honda Civic.. and the driver is almost always willing to go through a red light, cut off, not use signal. I love sterotyping people in cars.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    continued list of visual signals for knowing he's a *kitten*:

duckface and or sunglasses in ANY of his pics for no obviously legitimate or ironic reasons.
    any pics sent or on a dating site profile of them completely wasted
    has any pics including dollar bills of ANY denomination
    uses text lingo and is over the age of 21.
    owns ed hardy anything
    wears white sunglasses
    wears bigger sunglasses than mine.
    walks with a limp resembling a wounded animal
    discusses his criminal record.... at length.
    introduces himself using a nickname involving any references to cash, money, or balls.
    asks if you're 420 friendly.... on or before the first date.
    orders any alcoholic beverage made with a fruity base.
    complains about the service without legitimate reason.
    doesn't tip, or tips under 15% (20% in applicable circumstances)
    has close friends that exhibit 3 or more of the signs listed.

Aw poop! I made the list. Just bought white Oakley Flak Jackets. And I had to look them up on Oakleys' web site b/c I didn't know what they're called.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- Superman tattoo

Douche

Yes, that made so much sense in relation to the post she made?

Mmmmm I like trolls, they taste like chicken.

Oh, and just so we're clear.

I grew up around people like you. Ya know, the people who wear camo everywhere they go, only shop at Wal-mart, and think its enjoyable to get wasted in their pickup all the time and shoot things like a pumpkin because they have nothing better to do.

Those were the same people that if they even did, they BARELY graduated high school, couldn't go to college, and now they work a low wage manual labor job because they are too stupid to be able to use their brain for anything they would get paid at.

Nothing sexier than having sex in your broken down car because you can't afford to replace the roof of your trailer, right?

Enjoy calling me a douche on the internet and making fun of my friends feet. I'm surprised you are able to use a computer at all. Oh well, it'll take you 30 minutes to type up the one line response you'll have to this post.

And no, I'm not mad. MFP is tame compared to the forums I've been a member of.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- Superman tattoo

Douche

popcorn. popcorn over here. $2 dollah....popcorn....
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- Superman tattoo

Douche

popcorn. popcorn over here. $2 dollah....popcorn....

*hands over $2 bucks and pulls up a chair...
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Red rimmed shooting glasses. Didn't smash the pumpkin....put 30 rounds of 9mm ammo through it. Anything else? U mad?

Light red equals pink. It's cool though, I'm sure you meant no homo by it.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    3. Pulling on it will not make it bigger!

If that's true you're doing it wrong
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Female doucher:

1) First and foremost, shaves her eyebrows off and draws them on. F*ckin' sharpiebrows.
    2) She has and posts duckface pics of herself.
    3) Does her hair up like Medusa (saw that on someone's post on here, but he's dead on right).
    4) Draws a dark line around her lips.
    5) Long fake plastic nails. Let's face it, those are only good for digging into my back during sex.
    6) Tans herself so she looks orange, but yet, still thinks she looks good.
    7) Has incredibly white teeth to contrast with her aforementioned orange look.

I guess I am a douch, I wear lip liner. :sad:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- Superman tattoo

Douche

Jealous are you?
  • stampede55
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- Superman tattoo

Douche

I grew up around people like you. Ya know, the people who wear camo everywhere they go, only shop at Wal-mart, and think its enjoyable to get wasted in their pickup all the time and shoot things like a pumpkin because they have nothing better to do.

Those were the same people that if they even did, they BARELY graduated high school, couldn't go to college, and now they work a low wage manual labor job because they are too stupid to be able to use their brain for anything they would get paid at.

Nothing sexier than having sex in your broken down car because you can't afford to replace the roof of your trailer, right?

Enjoy calling me a douche on the internet and making fun of my friends feet. I'm surprised you are able to use a computer at all. Oh well, it'll take you 30 minutes to type up the one line response you'll have to this post.

Ha! Nice! You got me!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    2 words

Jersey Shore

Sums it up for both men and women

Definitely!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Hey back up there pal. You callin people who wear Raiders jerseys a douche is like me saying all guys who wear cowboy hats are gay. I live in the east bay area, south of Oakland. A lot of my family and friends are Raider fans. So you pretty much just insulted a lot of people who are close to me.

And whats more douchier than some *kitten* posting up a wall of judgments on people?

You're fail dude
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Male D-bag:

- Superman tattoo

Douche

You replied...which makes it all the more amusing. His post was pretty funny. Upvotes for both.