Options
    Weighing In:

SW: 189.4

10/14: 187.6

10/21: 183.6
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Tried Zumba for the first time yesterday! And I have to say... I LOVE IT! It was such a blast - time just flew by - and everything was aching but I wanted to keep grooving :) I am officially on the Zumba wagon, world! :bigsmile:
    Yay!!! I'm excited for you! It's the most fun workout ever! There's no other cardio workout I could stand to do for an entire hour! :)

Speaking of Zumba, I'm headed there in an hour! I'm so excited that I'm off work & can actually attend the Friday class! I'm going to do weights & elliptical before, & then later we're going to the UofL game where it's a mile walk from where we park AND a 1/3 mile walk straight up a ramp to get to our seats in the flight deck...which is very high up. I'll be burning the calories today! Woo hoo!

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • heather311
    Options
    So as of right now I am already halfway to my 20 pound goal! woo hoo!! Let's see what the scale says on Sunday! :) How are you all doing?
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great weekend;) see you all Sunday !!:)
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hey folks!

I got a message from a member that said my thread was "too out of control"... I'm not quite sure what that means. Is this not user friendly to everyone? I'm very confused..

They just may mean they have to scroll through too many pages to find what they are looking for? That is just a guess.... not saying I feel that way! I was going to ask if a google doc speadsheet has been made yet for weigh ins? This may help the members that are mainly interested in just weighing in with a little chit chat on the side.
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey folks!

I got a message from a member that said my thread was "too out of control"... I'm not quite sure what that means. Is this not user friendly to everyone? I'm very confused..

They just may mean they have to scroll through too many pages to find what they are looking for? That is just a guess.... not saying I feel that way! I was going to ask if a google doc speadsheet has been made yet for weigh ins? This may help the members that are mainly interested in just weighing in with a little chit chat on the side.

I think a google spreadsheet would be great, the october shredders group use one and it's easy for everyone to add their own info to. Having said that I'm absolute rubbish with spreadsheets usually!!
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Since I only do a official weigh in at my doctors office (don't have a scale that works at home) On Sept 7th I weighed 352 and as of yesterday morning I am down to 340. Not sure how you want to place that in the chart you are making. I am looking to have at least another 10 before Thanksgiving.
  • slimfast108
    slimfast108 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in for sure.:smile:
  • dr3117
    dr3117 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. Tired of not liking what I look like in photos!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey folks!

I think a google spreadsheet would be great, the october shredders group use one and it's easy for everyone to add their own info to. Having said that I'm absolute rubbish with spreadsheets usually!!
    I would be happy to set one up if you would like. I use one to track myself anyway.
  • mcrowder109
    mcrowder109 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    6 lbs down only 14 to go.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hey folks!

I would be happy to set one up if you would like. I use one to track myself anyway.

I would definitely find it a huge help and incentive to have a spreadsheet!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies-

I am currently keeping an Excel spreadsheet. I just haven't had the time to convert it yet, but I am keeping you all updated, promise! Whoever wants to volunteer to make that Google spreadsheet just message me with your e-mail address so I can e-mail you the spreadsheet I already have. I still keep mine updated, but perhaps it would be easier for you all to follow. I enjoy the great ideas :D!

As for the new Zumba member YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, I told you it was the most awesome thing ever!

All you ladies that are weighing in early, I will put you in my spread-sheet. I was well on my way to my goal until TOM came around and it was like.. you must eat chocolate and salt and LOTS of water. Thus, I am +3 lbs for the week. I'm trying not to get discouraged, but it's a little difficult sometimes.

Anywho- Keep up the fantastic weight-loss. You're all an inspiration to me !!!! :D
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Craving chocolate, I know the feeling. I have found though that one maybe two sugar free hershey's candies or some of the weightwatchers candies or ice creams helps me out for low calories. I've been told about the enw ice cream arctic zero that is like 150 calories for a full pint and i saw they have chocolate in that as well.
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Can I hop on board?? My start weight was 220 pounds as of 10/8/2011.

Current weight from Sunday the 16th 216.9 pounds.
  • dianalewis78
    Options
    Can i join in too. Only started MFP 7 days ago. Have a wedding in aussie to go to in dec so would love to be twenty pounds lighter

SW= 176
    CW= 173
    GW= 149
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Still sick but still losing. I've lost 3lbs this week from this horrible cold thing I have. I'm thankful for the loss but I'm sooooo ready to be back to normal.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo with you !! My son turns 1 on Christmas day!!! I want to be to my goal weight by then and it is exactly 20 lbs to go !!! But I've never done a challenge on here before so I have no clue as what to do!!!! Can you email me and give me some kind of idea??

Wonderful This is just want I needed !!!

Stacy
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Checking in with 180.6. YEAH BABY! :bigsmile:
  • shetravels15
    Options
    Checking in: 185- that's a gain but I think TOM is coming up. Working hard this week.