20 pounds down by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join??? I really want to lose 20 lbs by Christmas (22 to be exact!) & I promise to be active & post my weigh ins! It looks like it started last week, so my starting weight for last Sunday would be 177.4 & current from today is also 177.4. I had a great week staying within my calories with lots of exercising, so I don't know why I stayed the same, but I'm hoping it's not a plateau!

I also love your challenge for this week & agree that everyone should try zumba! I was so nervous before my 1st time but I LOVE it & am completely addicted! I plan other things around my zumba because I can't miss it! :)
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Ihad big plains last week, to get to the gym 5 times. WEll that just didn't happen. I only made it 3 times. WEll better then nothing. I went up to the gym today. That was a good start of a new week.

I didn't lose anything last week. So I really need to get to the gym if Im going to lose any more. Thanks everyone you guys are helping me keep on track THANKS EVERYONE!!:love:
  • Ashley4390
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm ready to try this.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    @hbr930: Welcome! Sure you can join, I just bumped a few people off my list from failing to weigh-in today. Yayyy! I added you :). Once I figure out how to post a picture of the spreadsheet, I will!

Don't forget! This week's challenge is to TRY SOMETHING NEW!!

A new class! (ZUMBA) or Hot yoga, or anything! Do ittt
  • ashbergum
    ashbergum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!!! I'm at 144 now, 5'3" :) want to lose 15-20 lbs by Xmas! Gonna go catch up on the thread now :)
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but only weigh in once a month with my dr and count those as my official weigh in to record. If you don't mind that then I'm in. Last weigh in was Sept and it was 352, weighing in again this Thursday and hoping I'm down another 10 pounds at least. I am hoping to be down to 320 by New Years Eve.
  • MandyTJ88
    MandyTJ88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!

SW: 173.8
    CW: 172.6
    GW (12/25): 150
    GW: 140
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    OMG This is perfect! I wanna join in too! I gotta lose 20 lbs by Christmas too!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Did you add me?? I checked in! :)
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    @hbr930: Welcome! Sure you can join, I just bumped a few people off my list from failing to weigh-in today. Yayyy! I added you :). Once I figure out how to post a picture of the spreadsheet, I will!

For the spreadsheet you can also link a google doc. That's what someone did in the last challenge i was in and it worked pretty well -- we could update our own weights if she was busy and it was easy to see :happy:
  • Kam7777
    Options
    I'm in
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Sorry, forgot to post yesterday! No loss so far for me.
    SW: 155
    Yesterday's weigh in: 155

Weighed more today, but thinking it must be sodium! Hoping I can contribute to the loss next week. :)
  • nmg8
    nmg8 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week - still 178.2. But lost an inch off my waist, an inch off my hips and an inch off my chest!!
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thank you for allowing me to join! I am definitely taking you up on your challenge. I am a Zumba girl & nothing could possibly be better, haha, but I am going to try yoga tomorrow morning! I am off this week & tomorrow is the one day that zumba isn't offered, so I might as well try something new! It might be good to change up my workout anyway to get the scale to move.

I have lost 2 lbs a week average since I started this journey in August, & I HAVE to get back to that to get 20 off by Christmas, so I have got to make up for last week! :) I think this challenge will help keep me motivated & accountable! I hope everyone has a fantastic week & lots of pounds come off on Sunday :)
  • Jackieann007
    Jackieann007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Excited to get started!
  • Jackieann007
    Jackieann007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starting weight for me: 194
  • mpbfmom
    mpbfmom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 25 by X-mas so I'm in too...Current weight is 272.4.

This will also be my first challenge.
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started exercising since Wednesday, but I am putting my start date at 10/16/11. I plan on doing my weigh-ins every Sunday. Looking forward to my first challenge!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

For the spreadsheet you can also link a google doc. That's what someone did in the last challenge i was in and it worked pretty well -- we could update our own weights if she was busy and it was easy to see :happy:

I don't think you understand how computer illiterate I am haha. Ok, I'll try to Google how to do this.. Google hasn't failed me yet. Thanks!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join? I already had a goal of getting to 150lbs by Christmas, and when I weighed myself this morning i was 168.4.