20 pounds down by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• raynebow
    Options
    I need a goal and something to be accountable for. So pleae count me in.
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    This is my first week of this challenge so today is my first entry. SW: 173.8 GW: 154
    That's roughly 20lbs and a very tall order for me but I'll do my best. I need this. I'm fighting a cold this week but I'm trying to stay active. My weight is a bit above what my signature says but Sept was really bad for me weight wise so I'm catching back up, hence the need for this challenge. Once my Halloween challenge is over I'll make a new ticker for this one. My signature has hit max lines.
  • yary317
    yary317 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am in!!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    20 lbs down by Christmas...? Chop off your arm! That'll do the trick
  • AbbyWigintonBlack
    Options
    My bad! Forgot to check in yesterday!

Nothing much to report. Still 153. Le sigh...

I am starting the couch to 5k program this week though! So we shall see... ;o)
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    20 lbs down by Christmas...? Chop off your arm! That'll do the trick

I'll work on that.
  • jastephenson2000
    Options
    Is it itoo late to join?
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My weigh in : 199.8
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Is it itoo late to join?

It's never too late, unless you give up before you even start. :)
  • cschu544
    Options
    Is it itoo late to join?

It's never too late, unless you give up before you even start. :)

...touche...
  • shetravels15
    Options
    I would like to join this!

Currently: 180.

I will post an update on Sunday. :)
  • kaw360
    kaw360 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! Not sure if I can actually lose 20 lbs by Christmas, but I would be happy with 10.

Current: 161
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    IM STILL GOING STRONG WITH JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED AND 6WEEK 6 PACK ABS. GOOD LUCK ALL !
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I want in on this :) Current weight 292 lbs.
  • saudade87
    Options
    Girlfriend- i want in as well!

current weight: 234.4 lbs

(shall we also put in inches as well, like stomach and hips and thigh? up to you cschu :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I am in another 7 challenges similar to this!! I would like to be in on this. If yes, my weight as of yesterday is 202.3
  • cschu544
    Options
    Welcome to our new members!!!

It's only Monday, but I hope you are all pushing through the Monday blues to another pound or a couple pound loss this week!

Tonight at Zumba, my instructor came up to me and told me how much weight I've lost, and how different I look! She was so excited about it ! I felt amazing.. Right after that we were talking about over-doing it, and how there are several women in the class that go twice a day and also work out. I'm not sure if she was implying I'm losing too much weight (how can I if I weigh 164 pounds?) Either way, I took it as a realy AWESOME positive compliment and I went home really excited.... I totally won at life today.

Anyone else start receiving compliments from friends/family/strangers/teachers? POST IT! :o)

I want you to watch this. It inspires me, and I hope it inspires you today. I hope it makes you happy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGR5tvC8Hm4&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLE6A927FD9909CA39
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! That must feel great! :) More than the weight loss, I like it when people notice :)

I had a couple people at work tell me that they can tell that I have lost weight and that I look great! I can see that some other people that I don't interact with everyday have been turning around to get a second look wondering what is different with me :)

Also I went and bought a smaller size jeans on Sunday. That felt soooooo good!

But.. but (there is a but).. TOM is here today (boooo). I have to stay low for a couple days now and hopefully the smaller size pants will motivate me again in 3 days ;-)
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I loved the video! So cool! :)

My zumba instructor also commented that I was looking good a couple of weeks ago, & 2 people that attend that classes said something to me on Saturday! They said they could really tell, which makes me excited because I can't tell a huge difference yet! People at work comment on it regularly, but I know it's just because they know how hard core I am working & want to be supportive...haha :) It does help keep me motivated & accountable!

Well after no loss last week, I had a good scale drop down to 175.4 today (Yes, I weigh everyday...I can't not weigh every morning!), so I hope it sticks & I can get even lower by the end of the week to make up for last week!

I didn't make yoga this morning (I didn't wake up until class was starting) BUT I am definitely going to try "kickboxing/butts and guts" tonight. I have no idea really what it is or how intense it is...I hope I can handle it!
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im in..20lbs is my goal for Christmas too!!! We all can do it!!!