Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• danajotx
    Options
    L2D1 done. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be - I think I was ready for a change in the routine.

Is it me or does the 20 mins seem to go by faster now :)

Have a Great weekend everyone!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Did my Level 1 Day 8 yesterday, despite being out all day. I just got up earlier and did it at 6:10am!

Off out now to do 3rd C25K run of the week, then today's 30DS after.

OK - obviously losing my marbles...

19th was Day 8 but I forgot to record it, so 20th (yesterday) was Level 1 Day 9 which means that today is Level 1 Day 10 so I have completed Level 1!!!

Unfortunately that also means Level 2 tomorrow, so I am expecting to fall on my face a lot (really have trouble holding the plank pose!)

Also, completed wk 1 of C25K today :happy:
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    ahhhh my arms feel like jello !

D1L2 - 17 days complete!
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    Ok I survived L2 D1 and suprisingly I enjoyed it although Jillian kicked my butt and I did sweat a ton.

My knee is still playing up though, not enough for me to stop but it is niggling.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Off to do L2D1. Wish me luck, if Im not back by tomorrow send help!! :laugh:

LMAO! You will survive!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Day12/ L2 DONE! Or is it D2L2? Either way...it's done and I am ready for tomorrow!
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day3Level1 done
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    D13 L2 - I'm loving level two, its faster and harder, its over before you have time to gripe about it!! Nice see yah tomorrow, keep shredding it, do not fone it in, do not pass go donot collect £200! (:o)
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2 D1 - Done! it's not as bad as I was fearing ! Jillian is serious, this workout really pushing you!

Shred, shred, shred and feel the burn!! Oh yea I'm feeling it!!
  • mallie233
    Options
    L1 D10 Complete! (From yesterday) Ugh. Which means, I start L2 D1 a little later tonight! I hope it's not as bad as I'm thinking..... that sounds like the general consensus.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Happy Friday! Completed day 11 - L2D1 ;) I was soooo sweaty but it felt great!
  • mallie233
    Options
    L2 D1 done! Okay. Some things I've noticed. I'm hella-uncoordinated. I'm easily confused. My calves have been burning for the past 5 days straight and they aren't getting any better (worse actually)- which makes it REALLY hard because most everything we do really inflames them! (any tips?)

However! Really and truly, that really wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. Oh and I found out I can do real pushups!! I hadn't even attempted before because I was considering myself a "modified shredder". I'm kind of excited for round 2! At least I think I'll be able to do it better since I pretty much know what's going on now!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (day 11) but Day 1 Lev 2

OMG that was evil!!
    I am Dyspraxic so sometimes following the moves are hard for me to co-ordinate my body.
    But I did it although the heating is on here in UK as it's COLD so it was more like Bikram Shredding (I'm surprised Jillian hasn't patented that idea the evil witch!)
    I had to stop a couple of times for a 5 second breather as my legs stopped working. Does anyone else do this or are you all flying through it?
    And I sweated buckets!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Threw my back out yesterday so I didn't work out. Still hurts today, but I am going to try to do Jillian later this afternoon. Maybe not level 3..maybe level 1.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done of the 30 day dread and it was a killer. I was doing great until it came to the twists and skaters Natalie style and it did me in, so thank god for Anita :smile:
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 1 complete. While it wasn't a walk in the park, it wasn't as bad as thought.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 today! not very excited. It looks pretty rough!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow 30DSers... I'm in Mexico for the weekend but came prepared with my 30DS gear, weights and all... Looking forward to my workout on the beach! No excuses! Report back later...
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    L2D1 done. I was surprised it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I wonder what I would have been saying if I just started doing level 2 without level 1. I would have been dying and never made it through it. I'm surprised I'm on day 11 of a workout. This is about 10 days longer then I have ever lasted with working out.
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Okay, I now realize why I have never completeled the entire shred. I get bored too easily and doing the same workout day after day just doesn't motivate me. So I am going to drop out of the group so I day just do whatever workout I'm in the mood for. I had fun until it got to be too routine. Hope everyone does well and completes the entire 30 days with excellent results. I am going to be switching up between 30DS, NMTZ, BFBM, and some stuff on netflix. I really love their Crunch Super Slimdown.

:drinker: :flowerforyou: