Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome loss great job
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! This is incredible, and you look fantastic! Also, you definitely don't look 50, you look much younger :)
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    No change in my tattoo, LOL they are the only thing that did not change hahaha!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - you look great!
  • kiznmakeup
    Options
    Wow....!!!!! I bet your looking good on that Harley Bike( I noticed your chaps in the pic) . One reason I am trying to get thinner my hubby looks smaller than me on the bike. Awesome.........
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Picture342.jpg
    140lb

I have to say I am completely floored by the kind words everyone has posted. Thanks you! It has been a life changing journey that is for sure. I feel absolutely wonderful both inside and outside. I feel like a new person one that smiles often and is enjoying life and all that it has for me. It is like I have finally become the person I should have always been. MFP and my friends here have been a huge help. I will count calories for the rest of my life it's the only way to do this. I am more than will to share how I did this with anyone who asks. My diary is public feel free to check it out. Again thank you!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Thank you for the inspiration and sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Awesome, amazing and inspiring!!! I too need to shred the fat girl. I felt like you were describing me! Congrats on the new found you!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! As the others have said, you look so much younger! I'll add that you look so much happier too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!