P90X starting Monday Aug 15

Options

Replies

• bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Chest,Shoulders and tricep's Plus arx for me today.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Yoga x well n truly cooked today.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Leg's and Back plus arx completed. That is the last day of resistance work for me.:smile:
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Shoulders and Arms X, ARX and ran for over 3 miles.

I guess we hit the 90 days?
  • bayles1
    Options
    Shoulders and Arms X, ARX and ran for over 3 miles.

I guess we hit the 90 days?

Hey Rower,not sure where everyone has gone. I have six more workout's to go now.

How long you got to go????
  • bayles1
    Options
    Kenpo boxed off today.....5 left to go now.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    Started week 10 today. Almost done! :-)
  • kiki_ac
    kiki_ac Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Went home yesterday only to discover the electricity was off. My schedule was a going to mess up. As i was getting ready to go for a walk/jog in the nice cool air, the electricity comes back on and poof!!! P90X back on schedule...
  • bayles1
    Options
    Yoga boxed off today.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Core synergistic's today. Loved it.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Yoga done for me today. Now just one last c/s session tomorrow and all will be complete.
  • bayles1
    Options
    Well I dont know if there is still anyone out there doing this. If there is then I will wish you the best of luck for the remainder.

I have completed the last session today. I did the programme in 93 day's due to three day's of injury at various times,but got there in the end. Loved and hated it along the way.It was never dull,but alway's challenging. Looking forward to some nice hiking now for the next month and letting the soreness die down.

Good Luck and keep bringing it.
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    I finished too. Starting a P90X/Insanity Hybrid today.
  • shelliezahn
    Options
    Hi !! I notice you are doing p90x. How is that going for you? As an 'independent beach body coach' I would love to help you find the answers you are looking for? Here is my story:

Hello Everyone

In my college years I some how dropped 20 pounds but then hit a plateau and there I sat with the scale bouncing between 142-145 for years! No matter how much I dieted and exercised, just couldn’t break the viscous cycle. I tried every diet program- Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, The Biggest Loser, and NutriSystem. Exercise became my way of life buying every exercise video promising results. I have found the ‘BeachBody’ videos to be of the best. Great, fun, and motivating. The instruction provided in the videos makes them easy to follow while giving a great workout. Even after the craziness of p90x I still DID NOT get that scale to move until I started drinking ‘Shakeology.’ In the first month I lost over 7 inches and got the scale to move into the 130’s. I wish I would have ordered shakeology sooner but just figured it was no different then any other protein shake I have tried. Not only does it taste great with many exciting recipes there are many health benefits that goes along with it. Questions about shakeology- inbox me at " shellie_zahn@hotmail.com Subject line: shakeology
  • bayles1
    Options
    I finished too. Starting a P90X/Insanity Hybrid today.

Congratulations Rower. I wish you all the best and good luck with the new programme.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    still at it, I have 4 weeks to finish the program as I had to stop and do mostly cardio for three weeks, though I did continue working out everyday during that time.

Planning on continuing after the 4 weeks and to start X2 around the first week of jan,

good luck guys
  • lisa451999
    Options
    Well I dont know if there is still anyone out there doing this. If there is then I will wish you the best of luck for the remainder.

I have completed the last session today. I did the programme in 93 day's due to three day's of injury at various times,but got there in the end. Loved and hated it along the way.It was never dull,but alway's challenging. Looking forward to some nice hiking now for the next month and letting the soreness die down.

Good Luck and keep bringing it.

Great job! What kind of results did you get?
  • lisa451999
    Options
    I am going to restart Week 10 tomorrow. Life got in the way last week and I only got to workout on Monday. Ugh! I hate that happened!!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    bayles1 / rowerc2: well done finishing - awesome achievement! Good luck with the hybrid – should be fun!
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    chest & back, ab ripper x done.

used my new 40 on lawnmowers... that's what I needed on that one, but gosh... heavy weights are expensive, especially rubber coated ones. I also need to get a rack now!