Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi Spirit check in! taking a rest day today, only did a light walk, have to cook for the week and work also. have a great day
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Weighing in at 168 this week. No change from last weigh in which I'm actually okay with since I indulged big time last weekend and gained a few pounds because of it. I've managed to get back to current weight. I also have 1380 house points to contribute too.

Hoping to get rid of this cold so I can get back to the gym this week, however woke up with pain in my neck and shoulder. Can't even turn my head to the left. Hoping I only slept on it wrong because I can't think of anything else I could have done to injure it.

Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!! Hugs to all!!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously excited to see my weight loss this week! I've had a couple rough weeks, and I was feeling stuck, but it seems like everyone was right and pushing through it worked. Whatever was holding on to me (water?) seems to have come off as well.
    Congrats to everyone else on getting through another week a little bit healthier than before, too. :)
    --
    Weigh-in: 236.0 (3 pound loss!)
    Food: 2
    Exercise: 7
    Spirit: 5 (that's all I counted - think it's right)
    Total: 14
    House Points: 452 (*updated - I forgot to add in my work-walking)
    Problem area for this week will be tummy/arms combo, similar to others. Oh, being a woman is grand, isn't it? ;)
    --
    And I know I still have a few weeks to go, but I can't wait to see the 220s. I honestly don't even remember being there. It's been probably ten years, I would guess, but I genuinely don't recall that weight. It feels like I jumped straight from 210 to 240. Shows how much I was paying attention to myself, right?
    So yeah. That'll be nice. ^.^
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    If you missed the post on my page, I'm not taking the job I first interviewed for on 10/10. Too much drama, and that was just to get them to make me a formal offer. They wanted me to walk out on my current job, wouldn't answer my basic employment questions, the recruiter actually lied to me twice, gave me misinformation on numerous occasions, and then stopped responding to me completely. This is all before I even start working. I'm not looking because I dislike my current position, I'm looking because my contract ends in March. But for now, I'm not so desperate for work that I'll dip my toes in that mess.

Totals for week of 10/16
    House Spirit (post ) - +6
    Food (whole grains) - +7 - this was a gimme, I eat oatmeal every day
    Exercise (park and walk) - +0
    13 OWLs
    exercise minutes = 60
    Weight loss = 1 lb, weighed in at 186.2.

*Progress towards week of 10/23 -10/23 update*
    House Spirit (post ) - +0
    Food (no junk food) - +0
    Exercise (problem area) - +0

*exercise minutes*
    October Month to date total = 225
    Week of 10/23 exercise minutes = 30
    10/23 exercise minutes - 30 min walking
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Gwen, that sounds slightly nightmareish, especially if it's just for a potential employer... I hope you find something that works out better.

I got righteously sick off of something earlier today - probably McDonalds. Yeah, I know that's a bad idea in general, but I wanted my darn Monopoly tab things [which weren't even on the things when I got them - fail]. Boyfriend is keeping me farrrrr away from them now. [and making sure I don't eat bad snacky food things this week, too.]

Weighing in at 155.0. I was 154.0 yesterday... but didn't drink water. *curses*
    OWLs got thrown out the window with my schedule - this is bananas. I'm trying to follow them, but don't keep track.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Am weighing in at 103 Ibs (Don't remember what I weighed in at last week).

Have no OWLS for the week and have 270 House Points.

Will do better with my OWLS and House Points this week I hope. :)
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Had a very indulgent day yesterday, went way over on calories even with doing extra exercise to try and cover it. But it was a wedding and I knew it would happen. Not going to let it shake me though....I am still very committed to my diet and weight loss.
  • karinane
    karinane Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Oct. week 3:

weight: 154.2 (down 4 lbs, but last week's weigh in was off)
    house points: 307

OWLs: total: 9
    food: 4
    exercise: 4
    spirit: 1
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't weigh in last week... my mom was visiting and everything gets chaotic when she's around.... anyway

I've only gone down .5 since my last weight in two weeks ago... I'm at 147. :/
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    sorry for the late weigh in, I have been very absent minded as of late
    I am 140.8 this week
    and I didnt' get any owls
    but i did 705 for house points.
    I hope everyone is having a great week so far.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
    Well done everyone who lost this week, whether it was pounds or inches then it's impressive!
    I can't remember which days my 'week' is for this challenge, I think it's Saturday-Friday. Which means that so far I am on:

Food OWLS: 1
    Exercise OWLS: 2
    House points: 120

That doesn't count today though, and I've already swum and will head to the gym later I think (needed to swim to get rid of the aches and pains from yoga yesterday...)

In other news, my school is surrounded by flood water (although currently none in the actual buildings) so I've got an extra bonus three days off work! Amazing! (Well, dreadful for everyone who's flooded but good for me!!) Am going to try and get as much exercise in as possible over the next few days as I'm away over the weekend and when we do go back to school than catching up will be mentally busy.

Happy Monday everyone!
  • TwiFan5
    Options
    Am weighing in at 103 Ibs (Don't remember what I weighed in at last week).

Have no OWLS for the week and have 270 House Points.

Will do better with my OWLS and House Points this week I hope. :)

Actually I got 385 House Points last week. :)
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw and happy monday!! just a quick checkin before i head off for the early shift. hope everyone has a great day!!
  • TwiFan5
    Options
    What would the exercises be listed as in the database. :)'

Found them :)
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    OMG! Just had my first frozen banana as per Azsuzi's tip from higher up this thread- immediately had to post and say that they are THE BEST THING EVER. FACT!!!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaws!

So far so good, no junk food, that is a gimme for me. abs - done today!

Hope everyone has a great day, even though it is Monday.
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaws! Checking in! I am using the 30 Day Shred to work daily on my problem areas (it for sure covers arms AND abs; and some other areas lol). I am super sore but hoping it will be worth it!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning Ravenclaws!!
    Saturday night my mom calls me and says, "We'll see you tomorrow"
    "umm why?"
    "Because tomorrow is your race"

Yup . . . I completely forgot I had a race on Sunday- (stupid girl). To top it off it was a trail race which I was totally unprepared for. There were hills galore and big ones- not sissy ones like on my normal road run, like big ones! Considering that and the fact that I am sick as hell today my time of 27m50s wasn't too bad- still a 9m 15s mile- I just like to get in under 26m. I was amazed at how much those hills and the uneven terrain kicked my butt though- legs are definitely feeling it today.

Today's Stats Saturday/Sunday/Monday):
    Exercise (abs)- +3
    Food (no junk)- +2
    Spirit- +1

Weekly Stats:
    OWLS: 6 HOUSE POINTS: 135
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I do bellydance and I love it! I have a few dvd's I do at home,
    ScarletDawn, which DVD(s) do you like best, that sounds like fun exercise.

-Gwen
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    EEP! Week 3 of bad behaviour. Weighing in at 63.9kg / 140.8lb this week.