For all you pizza lovers... Doughless Pizza Recipe :)

Options

Replies

• Joj43
    Joj43 Posts: 54
    Options
    Bump!!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Maybe I will make this some night this week
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bump...Bump...BUMP.....
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Bump :D
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love this pizza base I started making this a few weeks back when I saw the original link to the recipe

http://blog.yourlighterside.com/2009/05/low-carb-pizza-dough-cauliflower.html

Husband does not like it but I find it makes a more moist base and I like that. I have just been using the hob, might try the microwave next time.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    As a PIZZA LOVER! I am def trying this one!! !
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I am looking forward to making this for my family.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Its totally delicious in my opinion - as a chef (yes I'm a chef too LOL) - make sure you cook your veggies outside of the pizza, the water in the veggies, and the water in the cauliflower could make for a soggy pizza!!!

When I first tried it, it reminded me of... Chile Rellanos... maybe I'm crazy, but I prefer this to other pizza!!

(I carmelize onions, garlic, bell peppers, use turkey sausage, and saute a little bit of spinach on mine before I put it on the broiler!!!)

Happy Eating!

PS - As a chef, I have lots of healthy recipes to try! Message me if you interested in a specific thing you want to make, I could try and tailor it to something calorie friendly!

I made this before and it turned out kinda soggy, good call on cooking the veggies first. Also, I felt like maybe if I didn't cook the riced cauliflower first it might be less soggy, am I high?....also I agree was kinda chili rellano like
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    Sounds AMAZING! I'l definitely try this... maybe it'll kill the pizza craving that has been nagging me for a while!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I have made this twice now, my fiance ate it and my dad and they both liked it. So it's a definitely great recipe in my book!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    My fiance has told me many times that my cauliflower pizza is the reason she's marrying me. I'm still not sure whether I should be upset about that or not.

Either way...it makes for a good pie.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    We just had this for the first time. It was really good! We will do this again often
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Sounds Yummy..
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Its totally delicious in my opinion - as a chef (yes I'm a chef too LOL) - make sure you cook your veggies outside of the pizza, the water in the veggies, and the water in the cauliflower could make for a soggy pizza!!!

When I first tried it, it reminded me of... Chile Rellanos... maybe I'm crazy, but I prefer this to other pizza!!

(I carmelize onions, garlic, bell peppers, use turkey sausage, and saute a little bit of spinach on mine before I put it on the broiler!!!)

Happy Eating!

PS - As a chef, I have lots of healthy recipes to try! Message me if you interested in a specific thing you want to make, I could try and tailor it to something calorie friendly!

I made this before and it turned out kinda soggy, good call on cooking the veggies first. Also, I felt like maybe if I didn't cook the riced cauliflower first it might be less soggy, am I high?....also I agree was kinda chili rellano like

My wife steamed the cauli first, riced it and put it in a colander, let the water drain, placed it on paper towels to dry further. It turned out really great! Make sure the crust is cooked well before topping, and yes cook the veggies some before putting on toppings.
  • cherylaclark
    cherylaclark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rjsbailey
    rjsbailey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bumping- thanks!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Tried it and mixed in bacon, was awesome