!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 complete!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    day 8 done
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi I am behind in posting!! Busy weekend!

Day 7 and day 8 done!!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    well....this weekend was a wash- i was out of town. definitely didn't diet....but anyway, as much as i didn't want to i am back to it today!....Level 2 day 1 done!! way to go everyone!!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    OH man I don't know how I did it, but I got level one days 7 and 8 done today. Not working out on sundays sure makes me have to push to get through an hour with Jillian. But man do I feel awesome! We're almost a third of the way done! Great job everyone!!!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I would love to mixed it up, but I don't want to interfere with my "shredding"-lol. Some days when I don't have a lot of energy I would like to do level-1 on the days where I have a lot of energy I would do level-2. I figure it should be ok to go back and forth, especially if you are following "natalie-hard version" and not "anita=easy version"-lol. I think I heard JM say it was ok to choose any of the workout, just as long as you stick with for the 30days, but I'm not sure.
    Yes, mix it up and make Jillian your very own personal trainer!!
    Good for you!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Shoo.. I have completed D6L1 on Saturday.. Took Sunday off as my knee was a tad sore.. But completed D7L1 this morning. I don't want to fall behind so will attempt D8L1 this afternoon when I get home.

Can anyone help me understand why my one knee is sore only. Is it because of the impact on the exercises or could it be the girl pushups on a tiled floor. It's not unbearably sore or anything. In fact it felt okay when I did the shred this morning but it's still sore now a little.
    [/quote

Great job!! And I take Sundays off too. It's for religious reasons, but doing two in a day isn't THAT bad. And I wish I could tell you why one knee is sore, but I have one glute muscle that's sore, lol. Maybe we just push it harder on one side, or do the moves a little off. And do you use a mat if you use your knees for push ups? It may help if you had one...
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    UGH...Day 7 L1 DONE! She so lies, it hasn't gotten easier...okay maybe a bit but she still sucks! LOL

Great job everyone!!! Keep it up, keep shredding!! We can do this, only 23 days to go!!! :happy:
  • trikimash
    Options
    ScrewyChars-5127270
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    level 1 day 7 completed. had to have a rest day yesterday as i injured my arm at work and couldnt actually move it haha. all better now though.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D9L1 Done! Level 2 is close and I am gettin scared:noway:
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Sorry guys, I didn't get my day 8 done today .. but I did went to a Zumba class and I LOVED IT ! I will make up my Day 8 tomorrow along with day 9 .. so proud of everyone .. Keep it up !
  • shanintesar
    Options
    Was not able to do on weekend :( day4 level1 completed today.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 8 done! im kinda nervous about moving on to level two >.> its getting closer and i just hope ill be able to do it - looks tough
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 8 and tried Level 2! There must be something wrong because I thought Level 2 was actually easier than Level 1. Don't get me wrong - still kicked my rear and had me sweating - but I didn't have to stop like I did when I started Level 1 and I had more fun doing it. Maybe it's just because it was something new after a week but lesson is: stick with it and you'll get stronger! I feel great!

Thanks to everyone for the motivation - I wouldn't have even started 30DS without this group.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    hello,
    I've been off for a couple of days. I'm sorry. It's because of my super inconvenient internet connection. today I'm on my day 10 level 1 of 30ds. looking forward for level2 day 11 by tomorrow. been noticing some little changes in my body, my tummy is a little flatter and toned arms.
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi!

L1D9 done - looking forward to Level 2 on Thurs, getting a tad bored now! Another 2lb gone, so that's 4lb since starting, and finally back down to my start weight when I joind MFP last year! Off to cycle to work now :-)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    D8L1 done. I didn't do it last night, only did it this morning. So I am still one workout behind. If I have the time I'll attempt it tonight. Would really like to stay on track and up to date with the workouts. I'm feeling slimmer, although not sure if I am actually slimmer. I wish I had heavier weights though as the dumbell rows, fly's and curls aren't doing anything for me. The overhead presses and anterior raises still hurt though with the 1kg I'm using.

I'm concentrating more on my form now so I don't injure my knee further. And I still struggle with the push ups. I'm such a girl. Even the girl ones are still hard for me to do. Hopefully I'll get stronger. I'm going to keep doing 3 sets of 10 push ups a day until I get them down. I WILL DO A MAN PUSH UP!!!!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Up early - walked the dog, got some of the mud off both of us and then straight into Day 9 in total, day 2 of Level 2. Those of you fearing level2 - don't! I have dropped my weights from 6 to 4lbs and though the cardio is slightly harder, if you can make it through level 1 then I guarantee you will make it through level2...you might just be a wee bit sweatier ;)

Keep it up!!
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Still beating myself up for bad 5K time on Sunday, but moving on!

I will not be shredding today, instead I am doing Bob Harper's Strength workout and running 3 miles...hopefully faster than on Saturday. I sterted L2 yesterday and I am pretty sore...going to let my body heal a little.

Does anyone here worry about doing the same exercises 8 or 10 days in a row? I am surprised that Jillian says it's okay. I have a personal training certification and we always tell people to rest their muscles. I guess if you could rotate the workouts like L1 monday, Level 2 tues, L3 wed, and then L1 thurs....that seems like it would be better. I know that Jillian knows way more than I but just thought I'd share that bit on info, because you really aren't supposed to do the same muscles day after day with the same exercises. So, if you miss a workout, don't feel too bad. When you don't use your muscles is when they repair and grow!