**CLOSED** Skinny Chics & A Rooster **CLOSED**

Options

Replies

• KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    Morning Everyone
    NSV I went out last night and bought myself a pair of knee high black leather boots,a plum coloured sweater dress and grey leggings all size xl.

Oooooh! Sexy Mama!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!
    I had a fabolous birthday celebration (complete with a chocolate fondant - yum). Tapas was yummy and I don't think I ate that much. I can say though that my tummy was midly upset fora goood part of the evening afterwards - just no longer used to rich food like that. Plan for this week as I'm on holidays which could either be great or be disasterous!

1. Make chilli first thing
    2. Get to the gym 6 days this week
    3. Start the 30DS
    4. Try new recipies for my crockpot - a fellow mfpeer gave me a yummy recipe for crockpot lasagna that I am looking forward to trying
    5. 3 cups of green tea a day
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Just tried to do my run. I've been doing 20 minutes my last 3 or 4 runs, so was going to up it by 10% today and was aiming for 22minutes. I managed 15 and had to stop. And then I burst into tears.

I feel like a big fat blobby unfit thing. I hate that I couldn't even get close to my goal today. I feel so angry with my body that it just won't play along. I feel angry with myself for letting my body get itself into such a big fat mess.

I work hard and really all I want to be is fit. I hate that I'm not.

Trying to find the heart space to pick myself back up and get on with things.
  • stephaniezoundi
    Options
    Just tried to do my run. I've been doing 20 minutes my last 3 or 4 runs, so was going to up it by 10% today and was aiming for 22minutes. I managed 15 and had to stop. And then I burst into tears.

I feel like a big fat blobby unfit thing. I hate that I couldn't even get close to my goal today. I feel so angry with my body that it just won't play along. I feel angry with myself for letting my body get itself into such a big fat mess.

First of all HUGS!!!!!! Secondly, don't be so hard on yourself sweetie. You have not been well lately, fighting off infection, been on antibiotics. Don't be angry with your body. Its putting energy into recovering and making you well. You need to concentrate on where you are going not where you are coming from. Just like all of us you stopped taking care of you but you have changed. You have taken the bull by the horns and are changing your life. You are a woman who runs. You ran 15 minutes today. Before you started this, that would have been impossible. Look how far you have come. HUGS!!!!!
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options

Oh man Jane, I hate days like that! And you know what? Sometimes your body just does not want to run. I will be cruising along running a consistent time for most of a week and then one day I will just have a day like you did today. The trick is to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and do it again tomorrow.

Remember that every day you are improving your body, lungs, heart and brain. It is in tiny little increments, but you are doing it. Eventually, that fit, healthy body you are envisioning will be revealed underneath what is covering it up now. Just keep on keeping on. You will get there!
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Jane. You are such a strong and Impossibly hard on yourself woman. You ran for 15 minutes. Most days I can barely wind sprint for 15 seconds. It's not the little hiccups you need to worry about. let me tell you a story about Joe ;)

You probably saw my icon ;)
    He ran his first half marathon on Saturday. 5 months ago he was a blobby 220lbs. Now he weighs 170. He's been training around 8:50 miles finally. He was so excited, he was going to run his marathon in hopefully under 2 hours. So he started. He was doing good. 8:50.. boom chukka lukka boom. And then mile 9 got such a pain he ended up walking most of the remaining course. Blowing out his time to like 13 mins a mile. He was furious with himself. We all told him, now you have a time to beat for the next one.

And you know what, so do you. Next time you run, you have a time to beat :) 15 minutes. Everyday is a celebration, everyday is a gift. Sometimes you get the ugly sweater from Nana that was hand knit in orange and purple because she's colorblind and it has red frogs on it. Sometimes you unwrap the present and you get a new ipod. Today you got the frogs. Tomorrow ipod. ;) Cheer up. You can do eeet. I know you can. :D

*HUGS*HUGS*HUGS*

EDIT:::
    I forgot to mention all the stupid NSV stuff... It's all clothes based and slightly ridiculous. So first things first of course I cleaned out my closets as you know I found all kinds of stuff to wear. (Had to wash it first, whew!) :P But the good news is, I can wear an XL tshirt now. I know. STFU. Sure it's tight but so what. That reminds me to eat less fatty. ;D

Also when I went jeans shopping last week I forgot to report on the raging success. Not only did I not have to wear their biggest size. I actually bought size 28's. I know. STFU2. And in fact. I also picked up a size 26. In green. HELLO! Favorite color, in jeans? Like happy early birthday (way way way early). Still *dances* 28 jeans. And the waist, is smaller than the hips. I know. How awesome is that? Do you know how long that's been? Oh wait no... not in recent memory. No wait. No... not ever perhaps. I am pretty sure I have never owned a pair of jeans where the waist was smaller than the hip area and the jeans had a curve to them.

So when I was cleaning out the closet. I found a pair of monkey boys 48 jean shorts. I just hung them on my side of the closet. Yep. Claimed them. I haven't tried them on yet. But I will ;) They look the same size as the jeans I have on to be honest. Frack. That would freak him out. I might have to do it tomorrow. :D *evil*

And one last not so happy. My stupid cat once again got into a fight with a neighborhood stray we call Gizmo or Gizmodo.. and came home beat up. He fails to realize he's 11 years old now. And Giz is only 1 or 2 at most, and moves so much faster like he *used* to. Dingbutt mammal. And the thing is, he wasn't even in HIS YARD when he got in the fight... *kitten*. what to do with him, I swear to god... this one has penultimate lives... he's just got a pendant somewhere that is a life+1 charm on it. Or mommies love has done it for him so far, and thousands in medical bills. ****head. Gotta feed the monster... Have a good night ;)
  • erh20000plus
    erh20000plus Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Just a short note today. I signed up for the new Gold's Gym Express that is opening up here in the next week. I went and bought work out pants and have signed up for a free session with the personal trainer. I am hoping that I will be able to get my butt out bed in the morning and go before work. Also, I crocheted up a storm this weekend and made 5 pairs of croobies. I need to take them by the local yarn shop and make sure that I did them right though. Also, got the Christmas shopping started, my daughter is almost done. Yeah! Now if only my son was as easy!

Have a Magnificent Monday!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Thank you. That really does help.

I'm massively moody today. Up and down like the proverbial, and not nice to be around. I get like this when there's change a-brewing. I think this general moodiness might have been part of yesterday's strop. And yes, it really was a teenage strop. How *dare* my body not do as it's told? Really, how *dare* it? I shall stomp my princess-y foot until it plays along.

And then it didn't.

:-)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Ugh, seriously frustrated today. I worked out really hard this week, added in running the stairs at work, upped my protein (at least until this weekend) and still no loss. I will not quit but so annoyed.

Next weekend is the charity gala and while I am calm now, I expect that I will be feeling a little stress on Friday and Saturday. It is a busy week for me but I have scheduled time for working out. I did luck out and had an awsome idea about how to get the pumpkins (300 of them) carved for the party. I asked several high school art teachers if I brought the pumpkins if they could/would have their students carve them for the event? I told them that the carvings would be voted on at the gala and there is a $100 prize for the winner and $50 for 2nd and 3rd place. Trust me it is worth the $200 I am giving for the pumpkins getting done. I am hoping that will encourage them to do their best work. Thank god I found 4 that said yes so on Tuesday I have one of the volunteers riding along with the farmer that has agreed to deliver the pumpkins to the highschools in the morning Then on Friday, I have rented a U-Haul to go pick them up. So, I am working on things to releive some of the stress.

Okay, I sort of went off on a tangetn there and forgot what I was going to say. Ummm, let me think. Oh, so I have scheduled in time to work out this week because I am afraid with all the stuff I was rambling about I will just let it drop. And I am going to try to keep my protein up next weekend and not let it drop like I did this weekend. Other than that I will drink water until I feel like a fish and hope that next week finally shows a loss.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Staci - Great idea for the pumpkins - would love to see them all lit up! Good luck this week - you will get your workouts in because you're smart and you know they will help relieve some of the stress.

Jane - I hope you get over this hump. We all have them - just know that it won't last forever. I'm kind of in the same boat. Not loving it. Ready to rebound!

Cyndi - Ya on the smaller jeans. Always love to hear these stories. Isn't it just the most rewarding thing to pull that zipper up!? One step closer to your final goal. Nice job!!

Eileen - I hope your croobies are good to go. LOL. I have my mammogram next week and will have to mention croobies to the Bennett Breast Center. They will get a kick out it. It's just great that you are making them and that they will help others feel good about themselves.

Knotty - Sorry you haven't been feeling good. Hopefully this week you will be back to yourself. Love the boney shoulders story. Keep up the great work.

We had a nice weekend. The Harvest Fest at the school was a success and my DH and I stayed out until 1am listening to live music. It was great not feeling like we had to rush home now that our girls are old enough to stay home alone. We even slept in until 8am on Sunday! Got some outside work done then took the girls to pick apples. Made an apple crisp and homemade pizza last night which I enjoyed in moderation. Hope to clean up my eating a bit this week and get some good runs in. So far today all I feel like doing is eating. Just made some green tea to hopefully put a stop to it. I will keep it skinny this week if it kills me!!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Well sounds like everyone had a good weekend. I did as well. Nephew birthday party went well. Stayed away from the cakes, cookies and bars. Didn't drink much water though. For some reason, when I'm at my parents place, all I want is a Diet Dew. I CRAVE it, just thought I'd share :smile: Sunday went with the in-laws to help pick out new tile back splash for their kitchen. They have no sense of style or color combo. What we selected will be really sharp looking. Happy for them. Chad's grandma must have been bored because when we got home, she dropped off Halloween cookies and cupcakes, 2 pies, a BIG bowl of noodle salad and chocolate chips cookies. She even put the Halloween cookies and cupcakes into a box for everyone to take some home. Grrrr....totally not her fault but I have a hard time staying away from it when its in our house. So I put our box in the garage.....yeah that didn't help. Had 2 cookies. So this morning I put it in hubby's office. Have to have better control on my eating over the weekend. And now with the holidays around the corner....And to top it off. Every weekend until the first weekend in December we have something going on. Yeah me :grumble:
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I was just washing my hands and happened to look in the mirror ( I still avoid it as often as possible) and noticed that I have elbows. I mean like pointy elbows. Not just a rounded corner where my arm bends but real live stick out elbows. Who would have thought I forgot I had them.

ReNae- I am excited to see the pumpkins now as well. I am going to try to take some pictures after we get set up and before everyone arrives. When I came up withthe decoration plan I described it as imagine if someone had an old mansion and they started keeping farm animals in it. There will be hay bales and cornstalks and pumpkins but we we also have long purple velvet fabric that will be covering the walls (kind of like an indoor tent) There will be black chandeliers hanging inside the tent and then each table has branches with black and orange candles and some purple crystals hanging from the branches with some smaller pumpkins on the table (those ones will have the table number in black/purple glitter). The dance floor is orange and I got some adhesive vinyl to make a jack-o-lantern face. There will be both a live band and a dj. There is a silent auction and your choices for dinner are kobe beef with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus, sea bass with rice pilaf and the same steamed asparagus or a vegetarian mushroom pasta. All with salad and bread. There will be passed appetizers and water, tea coffee, and both white and red wine. Dessert is either creme brulee or chocolate mousse. OMG there I go rambling again. I am really excited about this. I kind of feel like I have been planning a wedding except that I am asking these people to donate money. I didn't have a big fancy wedding so it is kind of fun but I will be glad to pass it off to someone else next year.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone... I am just gonna put it right on out there -- I am crabby :angry: and sad :cry: and angry :explode: and lonely :sad: . Like honest to God, lonely and alone. I am surrounded by people and I just feel alone. Utterly alone. And, unloved and unlovable... and, did I mention that I feel utterly alone?!? Cause, welp, cause I just do! :frown: So... this is a big risk for me today - because I just feel vulnerable and this is a huge risk to even put it out there... because I am being so stupidly sensitive and I am just mad at and with myself because I hate, hate, hate being in this place. I know that tomorrow is a new day and that I did what I needed to do today - I went to the gym - but I feel so alone.

My guess is that this is because of the weekend Teen Retreat... there are a gazillion pieces to it but the bottom line of it is that I decided that I would approach this weekend to celebrate the life of my best friend, who was almost like a sister to me, who I was friends with since I was a young child. Her older brother and my older brother were best friends. I was close to her parents. We celebrated our birthdays together, often. And, 5 years ago this Valentine's Day... she was killed in a car accident. I didn't realize the regrets that I had... which mostly was that we didn't end up celebrating that last birthday together because I just let myself get caught up in my own life... and she died within that week. I love her and I miss her terribly... and I feel so alone. So utterly alone. So f-ing utterly alone!

I feel like I am sucking at life right now... nothin' is really working in my favor. AND - once again, I will be seeing another month go by and I am not meeting the goal that I had set for end of July! I get it, I do. And I know NOT to judge myself, but in all reality... I am just letting myself have the pity party. Truth is that I could have done the right things this month... the trips are NO excuse, but I was just plain tired of feeling like I had to try so hard every moment of every day. I was tired of thinking about what I should do and not just making the easy decisions. And, I felt like crap even after making them. It's self-sabatoge. It is. I guess that I need to work on my inner self a little more because there is still a small child inside of me who doesn't believe that she's worth it and keeps hearing that the bad things that happen to her can be prevented with a big layer or 5 of fat. It's weird too... because truth is that I don't see myself as I really am in real life. I don't sense myself as the size I am... I feel smaller than I am, I feel like I can do all the things - that I really can't do because of my size. So, it's not that I am seeing a person in the mirror that is gigantic... I am often surprised at how big I look in pictures or in my shadow. So, at a point, reality WILL meet up with what I see. I know that I am worth it... I know that I am doing it... I know all of that. I do... and on an average day - I'd say that. However, right now I am in pity party... because I miss my best friend, my dad, my great-uncle, my grandmothers... all the people that I associate with loving me for who I am no matter what I look like -- well they are all dead. And, here I am surrounded by people and feeling alone!

Before anyone reads this and reads it as more than what it is... let me just say that give it a day or two and I will be good. Part of this is about PMS/hormones (I hate that I am more affected by this now than ever!), part of this is about a weekend focused on grief, part of this is that I don't have a sacred, safe place because I have 2-3 other people living in my house these days, etc. It also is about lack of sleep and lack of exercise. Oh, and probably that I have eaten more carbs in 3 weeks than I have in the last year! UGH! Food definately can make things worse... that's for darned sure!

What did I do? What was good? What is positive in my life? ... well, here goes... my cup was refilled at the Teen Retreat (bereavement camp for teens) and i was back into my element for much of the time. We hiked up to Memorial Falls and went past the "easy" waterfall to the next one up. (I think it's a different waterfall, looked different) Not only did I make it up -- but I also made it back down without getting hurt! Not a "trail" in my opinion... I was crawling over and through rocks, holding a tree to get around it, etc. I met some wonderful people and felt like a "mentor." I am choosing to open up and be vulnerable. I went to the gym, because I know that will be what makes me feel better. I am smaller than I have been in a long, long, long time. I don't have clothes that fit... they just don't. The whole hike up I had to keep messing with my pants, they were falling down the whole time. I mean, I really don't have clothing that fits! I am a wonderful caring person. Those would be the positives. I recognize that they are still there... and I will be OK. BUT... today, I am sad. Ask me tomorrow... it may be sad, but by the weekend, all will be right in my world again! LOL.
  • lombrica
    Options
    SO.. to add to the challenge from Eileen... and hoping that it feels as helpful to me as it was to everyone else - here goes...

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
    1) That I have a caring and generous heart
    2) That I am naturally and easily intelligent
    3) That I am dependable, loyal and trustworthy
    4) My eyes - I think that they are beautiful and deep
    5) That I love to exercise and am able to do more, lift more, go futher, etc. than most!
    ....... that's right, I am proud that I do something "better" than others, not typical for me!

WHAT I DON'T
    1) That I am too darned sensitive, and I get hurt easily
    2) That I don't trust others openly or easily
    3) That I am so hard on myself (too perfectionistic with myself)
    4) That I am alone, I am single and haven't let men in since I got hurt... yet, I judge myself on this.
    5) That I am toooooo hard on myself!

WHAT CHANGES TO MAKE
    1) Learn to love myself more truly so that I am not so sensitive - why can't I trust people to be like I am?!?
    2) Be more open to letting others in... including being open to the idea that a man could honestly love me.
    3) Risk... even if it doesn't "work" like I thought, I grow with the RISK of it!
    4) Continue to follow my new lifestyle - on a steady, consistent basis... get out of my own way!
    5) Focus more on the positives and my gratitudes... I used to do this better (please refer to #5 in What I don't... UGH!)

WHAT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL
    1) Others misjudgements about who and what I am
    2) The hurts that I experienced in the past... (I know that they helped me grow, and they aren't going to change so accept & integrate them... accept, accept, accept)
    3) The speed at which my body allows releases...
    4) The people who have left this world for the next (hey, it's the day... what can I say?!?)
    5) Where my body releases that which it does release

wow... I'm just gonna breathe for a bit!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone ~~ Just checking in before I go see my new sweetie. Had an interesting birthday to say the least. Went to a drag queen show (the new pic is with my fave one) and had a blast, but drank WAY too much and don't remember most of the night (never been that drunk before in my life). Was so worried bout turning 40 and here it is no big deal.

Hope everyone is doing well.....check back in a few days when I get back from my sweetie's.

Tami
  • lombrica
    Options
    For all of you boot lovers....I have a pair of knee high size 10 boots with a very wide leg. I think I have worn them twice, the bottoms aren't even scuffed. They are baggy around my calves now (yay!). They need a new home.....

I cannot imagine EVER getting a pair of boots around these calves... otherwise, I'd love them!! I can't wait to wear boots... and I love that everyone is getting on the boots... but I don't know what "very wide leg" means. <<big sigh>> I think that a pair of boots gives any outfit a bit of sass... I like sass, I need to get a little sassy! LOL.
  • stephaniezoundi
    Options
    For all of you boot lovers....I have a pair of knee high size 10 boots with a very wide leg. I think I have worn them twice, the bottoms aren't even scuffed. They are baggy around my calves now (yay!). They need a new home.....

I cannot imagine EVER getting a pair of boots around these calves... otherwise, I'd love them!! I can't wait to wear boots... and I love that everyone is getting on the boots... but I don't know what "very wide leg" means. <<big sigh>> I think that a pair of boots gives any outfit a bit of sass... I like sass, I need to get a little sassy! LOL.
    They are super wide....measure your calves and I'll compare to the circumfrence of the boot - they are your if you want em!
  • stephaniezoundi
    Options
    Good Morning Lovelies!
    Yesterday was a good day. I did sweet **** all:bigsmile: Its october half term break here whichmeans I am school free for the week. I slept late - 10 - I never do that! Then went to the gym (its all drama there, one of the trainers was asked to leave - shame as he is a good guy, I really liked him, but his personal life is all screwed up and he was taking it out on clients) and got a killer workout in. Then I came home and just vegged - past episodes of Private Practice, Beverely HIlls 90210 and cross stitched.

Today I've got to go do a bit of shopping - I need to try and get a new winter coat. I hate the idea of investing that much money on something that is going to get worn for 1 season. And its also time to get some new boulder holders. Going to exchange the ones hubby bought me:bigsmile: Spin tonight:love: I love spin:love: Sometime though I need to start to tackle the pile of projects I brought home....there is only 90 of them :sad:

Have a great day!
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    hey all ;) Just a short note, since I only had a short 5 hour sleep. *grumbles* Effing husbands... that's all I'm gonna say. Such petulant babies sometimes. It's hot.. I'm hot... So do something about it. *whinge*whinge*whinge* Arrrrgh.

Staci
    -- Good luck on your big week! I know that you'll do excellent! It sounds just lovely the way you described it and I hope that everyone donates lots and lots and lots of money. Especially for your very special donation from the DMB ;) Ton o' cash baybee! ;) Just remember during events like this (of which I've planned a few ;) it's good to always 1) Breathe deep, 2) Have a spare change of clothing, and 3) Enjoy the chaos. Because no matter how much you've planned. **** happens. And that's what you're there to deal with my darling, and I know you'll do it with flying colors. ;) *HUGS* Kick some *kitten*!

Stephy
    -- I finally shelled out on a winter coat too. I picked one up finally Iv'e been waffling for weeks with the same thoughts you're having.. I'm going to need it for Christmas in Ohio. *brrr* Fecking snow. So I bought a very hi-tech light weight snow parka, neon green and black ;) Tee hee. I know you'll get something more camel hair and wool, but I hope you good luck in finding a wonderful coat. :) Enjoy mid break darling. :) I know you deserve it!

Tami
    -- Nice pic! :) Glad you had a great birthday! I'm sure it was welcome to relax after all that's been going on for you lately.

Becky
    -- Becks I still love ya. Everyone here does. Don't let the crap get to you permanently okay? Everyone gets cranky, everyone gets sad. Look how much trouble guys are? ;) You can still find your toad, er I mean prince some day ;) Just don't be too hard on yourself (I know #5). Pity party table of 1 is fine. Just make sure it's a lunch, not a 16 course buffet ;) *HUGS*

Doctors still suck. So do husbands. ;D I have to spend Christmas in Ohio. ****. And to top it off probably go back in Jan for a Wedding planning/buying trip for BF's wedding. Jeez.

There is good news though. We decided to buy season deluxe passes to Cedar Point. Yes an amusement park in Ohio. I know this sounds stupid right? But it's good at like 15 parks in the country. I'm pretty sure I'm thin enough to ride the big coasters again ;) Holy terrors beware, I'm comin' for ya! So they're 159$ each, (which equates to 3 days park entry = break even). Since next summer I wanted to go to Cedar Point and Kings Island, there's 2 days there, I can't believe Geauga Lake is still open, but that's another day we could do. And there are like 4 in Cali we can do in the winter months ;)

So I'm 'postponing' my birthday celebration from it's normal time ;) to January. When we're going up to Hit up one of the amusement parks and then ... yaaaahhh I finally get to eat at The French Laundry. *burbles* Thomas Keller's restaurant in Napa Valley. I told hubby that's where I want to go this year for birthday. He said if I wait till jan we'll do the parks too ;) Plus he can do some 'on site' work for the company he consults for and bill enough to pay for the whole trip (well a good chunk) :D So at least that's some good news. I can wait a month for that much good stuff. I think. ;) We were going to do NYEve in Vegas but I think we might postpone that, dunno yet. Will have to find out. Anyway, that's the best news I've had in weeks. So I'm going to just chew on that nugget for a while. Hope that holds me through all the doctor **** coming up. *grumps*

TA! :)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Becky...nothing to say, just (((HUGS))). I thnk you need those more than anything else right now :-)

Tami, I don't know why, but I am totally tickled (yes I am using that southernism) that you celebrated your 40th birthday at a Drag Queen show...in the words of my daughter, that is EPIC! Happy b-day, BTW!

Steph, I'm with Becky about the description of super wide. I was looking through a catalog the other day and it said Wide Calf at 15 inches and all I kept thinking was, well, mine are 21 inches :sad: :sad: :sad: and ugh on the coat because I need to do the same thing! I got rid of all the heavier things I had because they were getting to big or were too old or were too frumpy, and now I'm freezing and it's only October!!

Staci, OMG, your party sounds fantastic! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and I wish I knew someone around here who was throwing an all-out ball, even if it were for donations. I maybe couldn't afford your ticket price, but I would love to see it and get dressed up and all that!

Wolfie, I love amusement parks. I wish i hadn't ever let myself get too big for the coasters because now they make me ill and I've developed this fear of heights that won't let me get on most of them :brokenheart: I may try again next summer...what's the worst that could happen, I vomit on someone walking under the coaster?

Can I just say that some people have horrible work scheduled, case in point the boyfriend! He only gets one day off a week, which we usually spend together as soon as I can get out, and today (his day "off"), they have him going in at 5:30 :explode: I'm not going to complain too much because at least he has a job, but it's really f'n annoying!

ETA: Oh **** I flipped the thread!!! The day just got that much better!!