October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Level 3 isn't as bad as I thought it would be.. but still no piece of cake. I'm definitely following Anita more than before.

I really think it is less annoying level 1. I didn't like all those stupid lunges. Though tons of jumping isn't the most fun either.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    No change AT ALL this week yet again :( Same weight and all measurements the same. I have had a couple of 'naughty' days but they haven't been that bad. I think for a start I need to drink more water and less alcohol (not that I'm drinking loads but still). Fortunately as I don't have masses of weight to lose I'm not too bothered and my main goal is getting healthy which the exercise is bound to be helping, but still it's a little discouraging!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    First day of level 3 complete. Didn't work as hard as I could have cos I was getting used to it. Half the time I wanted to try the Natalie moves to start with but the camera was on Anita at the start of the move and I couldn't see what Natalie was doing! Don't like the jumping lunges or the jumping double butt kick thing - partly cos I think the neighbours downstairs must be wondering what the hell's going on or sitting with bits of ceiling in their cornflakes!
  • wendiekins
    Options
    I am SO behind all of you!!! but I finally managed to get started on level 2 today - D1 L2 done, and doesnt it just get you in the shoulders...ouch!!!
    I hope I can still manage to lift my golf clubs tomorrow as I have a competition to play... at least I shall have a good excuse if I lose LOL
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    level 3 is KILLING my back! I think it's the superman things, and all the plank stuff. I cheated several days last week, but I'm back on my game and can't wait to see the difference. gotta go to work! hope you al have a great workout!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    L1D10 done.
    I'm taking foreeevverr.
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I started L3 Thursday night and omg it kicked my butt. I was so sore yesterday. Doing much better today though. I had a killer headache all day yesterday so I took the day off. It's back to shredding tonight for sure. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

trina
  • slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm back with it now, D8L2 done 2 more days left, hope level 3 is better!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Day 2 of level 3 done. I've admitted to myself that there's no way I'm finishing in October cos doing that twice in a day plus full time work plus aqua zumba twice a week, just no! So I'll be done around 3rd Nov.
    I HATE the mountain climbers and I'm doing butt kicks instead of rock stars cos people live below me!!
    Also my fingers end up squashed in the one where you're in a push up position and lifting weights and legs. I could use 5lb weights which are a different shape but that'd be crazy :p
    How are others doing with level 3?
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 3 done. I've admitted to myself that there's no way I'm finishing in October cos doing that twice in a day plus full time work plus aqua zumba twice a week, just no! So I'll be done around 3rd Nov.
    I HATE the mountain climbers and I'm doing butt kicks instead of rock stars cos people live below me!!
    Also my fingers end up squashed in the one where you're in a push up position and lifting weights and legs. I could use 5lb weights which are a different shape but that'd be crazy :p
    How are others doing with level 3?

I don't think I'll finish until around the 3rd also. It's okay though because we'll still finish it. Level 3 is kicking my *kitten*.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 done. Woops.Did heavier weights for more of the workout and am Natting it up!

I am leaving for Ohio for 5 days soon and have every intention of bringing along the DVD with some dumbbells and doing the workout at the hotel. I might even do it twice a day if I end up being sedentary for most of the day. I hope this doesn't derail my eating too badly. I plan on changing my settings from very active to lightly active or sedentary for the days I'm driving all day.

Total lost is 3 lbs so far.
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done.. well sort of. I did 23 minutes. Again I pulled something in my upper thigh on one of the plank things. This one was the one where you do the plank and jumping jacks. Going to have to be real careful. I feel good to be back on track. Even if I think this is pure torture.
  • Le_Joy
    Options
    Ugh! I have been gone from home for 3 days now and have still done the 30ds. I got up at 6:30 to exercise at school before 8am class. I swear I better have great results when I get home on Friday or I am going to be mad! Waking up stupid early to exercise before class when I also have lots of homework and am in class for up to 10 hours a day better pay off!!!!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Level 3, day 3 done. Not easy as I did Nell McAndrew's Ultimate Challenge and doing workout 2 all the way through is insane with all the squats and holding them for ages. So yeah, very sore legs - also aqua zumba last night! Still hate all the planky stuff apart from the side one. Don't mind the cardio with weights but then I do use quite light ones ;) I'm tending to do first set of hard plank stuff at Natalie level and second at Anita. Moutain climbers I barely stick with Nat at all though - hate them!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3. I got kind of excited after not using weights for a while thinking maybe I'll only have to bring one dumbbell along for my trip but alas. I really don't want to bring 4 of them so I'll have to decide whether I want to bring the 3 or 5 pounders. I think it's mostly the shadowboxing that would kill me if I went with 5.
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    I've soooooo lost count on which day of Level 2 I'm on. I think it's Day 7. I've just resolved to begin Level 3 on Thursday and go till I finish that. Next time I do 30DS (whenever I decide that), my goal will be to go straight through without having to catch my breath. The workouts are intense and bring results, but there's just so much unnecessary chatter from Jillian. I've gotten so I don't even look at the screen anymore once I know what the next move is going to be. It helps me tune her out.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been mia, but sooo much going on. I haven't done the Shred in I don't know how many days. I have started walking again. A previous knee injury is keeping me from Shredding. My shins & my knee hurt the entire time and after :-( I would like to stay with the group though & vow to walk more. I also have the Kinect Zumba and want to start it. Can I stay???
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Once a shredder always a shredder I say.

Don't leave, stay with us! :smile:

Any exercise is better then none. :flowerforyou:
  • wendiekins
    Options
    I posted this on Meghans wallpost, but it might get a better esponse here?

I didnt shred yesterday as I overdid it at the weekend playing golf so had a rest day. Tried L2 this morning and it just KILLED my shoulders so I wimped out and 'just' did L1 again instead. Do you think I should do L3 or keep trying at L2 despite the agony effect?
  • Le_Joy
    Options
    Only 4 more days left!!! I am very excited about that but still trying to figure out what I am going to do next! Right now I am laying on the floor typing this and a small puddle is forming on the floor from all the sweat dripping off my face!