!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 completed. Will try and get Day 10 completed today as well (missed yesterday) xxx
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Level1 Complete!!! I can't believe I made it ten days already!! :bigsmile:

I am going to continue on Level one for a few more days, I need it to build more arm strength and cardio. I tried a bit of Level two last night and the first strength workout (plank puchup thingy) my arms were so weak I felt as if I was going to fall on my face. :sad:

So I will stick with Level one for a bit longer, but I hope to join everyone soon on Level two!! SO SO SO proud of this group! We are awesome!!! :happy:
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    D9 L1 completed yesterday! On to D10 tonight...OMG does that mean that tomorrow is L2?!? Yikes!!!
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Okay, So I still haven't caught up with the workout I missed on Sunday. However, I'm thinking I take Sundays off to let my body recover a little. So I will be 4 days behind when everyone esle finishes. But I'm not stopping. So I completed D9L1 and I'm feeling great. Forgot to pack food for today so I had to stop at the petrol station and buy. I'm so proud of myself for what I got there - instead of chocolates, sweets, soda, pies and all those bad things, I got fruit salad&yoghurt, mmmilk, energy bar, peanut bar, 2 min noodles and Women's Health Mag.. heehee :)

So amped for this.. and I can feel I'm getting smaller in my boobie area. :)

Great choices for food!!!!
  • windyweather88
    Options
    Hey Shredders! Day 16, Level 2 done. Wasn't so bad today and even bumped up the weights a couple pounds (on a select few exercises, haha). I also despise the squat thrusts!!
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey I haven't posted for a while but I've been doing gym classes and many of the moves are the same and the moves that aren't I do extra so I've kind of been following however I still am down 3 days. Will step it up tonight and do 2 in row and catch up to everyone!

--COMMIT TO BE FIT!--
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    I dumped my boyfriend today, so I'm taking the day off. The good news is I didn't eat crappy food at all. I just didn't have the umph to get up and work out after today, and I have a terrible headache. Will be back at it again tomorrow, and hopefully no more bumps in the road for the next 26 days.

HUGS ! :flowerforyou:
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    P.S. I CAN DO 6 FULL PUSH UPS! I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT BEFORE!!

very very very very happy!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    D10 L1 today. Last day of L1, tomorrow I am moving up to L2! Today I did real push ups the whole time! I was so excited! :bigsmile:
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Right on track; level one day 10 today!! I feel so good that I've completed each days workout on time.. thats a big deal for me. Anyone else a little nervous about level 2??
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D1L2 I did it!!! I feel like I might keel over, but I did it. It wasn't pretty, but I did it. I am so proud of myself and all of you shreddin with me. Its tough but we can do it!

I won't be doing shred tomorrow, I am giving blood this evening and they say not to exercise for 24 hrs. I will be going to zumba at 7 though.

I almost forgot I will be doing D11 L1 this afternoon with my workout buddy. She is a day behind me.
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    Right on track; level one day 10 today!! I feel so good that I've completed each days workout on time.. thats a big deal for me. Anyone else a little nervous about level 2??

I am!!!! Really nervous! LOL
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    hey guys ! moved to level 2 last night so thats DAY 6 in total... 5 days level 1... 1 day level 2... my knees are beginning to hurt tho :(
    I just begin my Day 11 level 2 (done). I felt that hurt into my knees too. This time around is a really a bit harder. But I'm so proud I did it.
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Finished l1 day8 last night, had planned on doing it twice last night but someone came over so I didnt get the second round done. Will try and do two tonight. Have to travel for work next week, will be taking my dvd and laptop and hopefully will have enough room in the hotel for level 2
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of Level 1...Done!! Going to preview L2 later 2day to see whats in store. I like to preview the next level before I try so Im not fumbling around and wasteing a whole session trying to figure out whats going on.

Here's a big HIGH FIVE for everyone commited to doing this for the whole 30 days in a row! I know its really hard to do somedays but if your having a hard day with no motivation just take a minute to read some of the posts on this thread and get motivation from our fellow shredders!:flowerforyou:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to catch up with you all!!! What is the "official" day we are on?? Day 10? :ohwell:

I just did days 6 and 7 for me, back to back shred, owwwwwwww :) BUT I DID IT!!!:tongue:

Day 6/7
    Level 1
    50 mins
    300 cals burned per HRM
    5# weights

Anyone elses' knees/ankles sore??? I think it may be our marble floors, but the carpeted areas feel too soft. Hmmph.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @leobaby -- I could hug you for keeping track of all those stats -- it's so inspiring!!! thanks for taking your time to do this!

@melgibson -- be sweet to yourself today. hugs.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Yep. I do D11L2 today. First day on L2. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    day 10 done (level 2 day 1)
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 done