HAHAHAH yea this one!!!!!!
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Not all gay men want you!

:laugh:

HAHAHAH yea this one!!!!!!
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    I don't understand why my wife needs a minimum of one foot of blankets on while she sleeps and no less than 3 pillows. I thought I married a woman not a gerbil.

I love this! My husband cannot understand why I need so many blankets to go to sleep. He says I create an impenetrable fortress of blankets whenever I go to bed alone (he works nights every two weeks, so I go to bed alone frequently, unfortunantly :frown: )

I don't know why it is, but no matter how hot it is, I cannot sleep without at least one blanket. When it's cold- two or three.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Okay i am gonna have to side with men on somethings....

I personally do not understand why women write on their eyes with little pencils.
    Why they add EXTRA eyelashes
    How it takes them 3 hours to get ready
    And why they spend so much time on their hands and feet which nobody sees anyways

Okay first of all- everything doesn't need a valid reason. Pedi's make YOU feel good. Who wants nasty feet? NOT I! People do see them! :)

Also, EXTRA eyelashes make your eyes stand out more. That's like asking why we wear mascara. Eyes are the window to the soul. Make dem ****s POP!

3 hrs? More like 1-1.5 for me, but if you have to TAKE A SHOWER, SHAVE, DO YOUR HAIR, etc.. it adds up!

/rant
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Beer + football game = my kinda night.

Then what follows....

Victory sex OR angry-my-team-lost sex.

Either way, you get the three essentials-- BEER, SPORTS, SEX-- in one evening. :drinker:

Life is good.

Fin.

This is why I love you Mand!! Not ALL of us ladies like to watch E! for 17 hours then ***** to you about how you never listen and WAHHHHHHHHHHH I'm FAT!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHH I NEED MORE PILLOWS!

Gah! Whatever. *****es be crazy!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Then what follows....

Either way, you get the three essentials-- BEER, SPORTS, SEX-- in one evening. :drinker:

Life is good.

Fin.

This is why I love you Mand!! Not ALL of us ladies like to watch E! for 17 hours then ***** to you about how you never listen and WAHHHHHHHHHHH I'm FAT!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHH I NEED MORE PILLOWS!

Lmao, I think I may actually try the WAHHHH, I NEED MORE PILLOWS thing just to see how he reacts. This could be fun.

We have 2 pillows, fyi. One for each. Haha.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    THAT scene from the BREAK UP is what I don't undertstand of course we not goin to WANT to clean but cuz we love yall we do it, like be in the mall for hrs while u try on dresses and ask us over "how do i look" us "the same u did in the last dress" lol

hahaah THIS is why I never take a guy shopping. I prefer to go alone so I can take as long as I want. :bigsmile:

Me too!! Ugh I LOVE shopping alone! I don't need ANYONE's two cents, female or male. Let me do it on my own because I lollygag and doddle around as much as I want!
  • Whitneylol
    Options

Then what follows....

Life is good.

Fin.

Lmao, I think I may actually try the WAHHHH, I NEED MORE PILLOWS thing just to see how he reacts. This could be fun.

That sounds great! Please do it and message me the results. I love to mess with people. The other day I was supposed to pick up my sister from school (she's 5) and my Mom called me right as she knew I would be driving back from the school w/ my sister. She called and I was like 'what school?? I'm at the mall shopping." she was like "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I was just apologizing for a second and then I had my sister yell "JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!' hahaha.

I'm so evil. :blushing:
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Why "K" is the lamest reply ever created. Buy a vowel?

Ok

LOLOLOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE

I kill myself, I am so funny.

Right?

... guys?

This made me bust out laughing :)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why my wife needs a minimum of one foot of blankets on while she sleeps and no less than 3 pillows. I thought I married a woman not a gerbil.

I love this! My husband cannot understand why I need so many blankets to go to sleep. He says I create an impenetrable fortress of blankets whenever I go to bed alone (he works nights every two weeks, so I go to bed alone frequently, unfortunantly :frown: )

I don't know why it is, but no matter how hot it is, I cannot sleep without at least one blanket. When it's cold- two or three.
    I can get away with a sheet or light blanket year round. So I just sleep on top of all the blankets with my sheet.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

Then what follows....

Life is good.

Fin.

I've never watched E! a day in my life besides the occasional glance I caught while my roommates watched it. I don't get it? It's about celebrities right? *Shrugs*

Then again, I never watch TV unless for Friends, True Blood, and football. Except recently I've added American Horror Story :) Great show!!

I don't get the pillow thing either... really though. One pillow for each. Though it would be funny to try that and see how he reacts!!

And having a million blankets? If you want me to be completely honest... I sleep on TOP of the covers and sleep with a light blanket that I put in the closet during the day. I did this all throughout college too. Purely because I HATE making the bed. :D Don't judge me.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    women are not happy unless they have something to complain about. It's something that they think is "bonding" and strengthens social circles or something.. I will never understand..

I agree with this, even when the complaining is done in a "light-hearted" sense. But I will add that my perspective may be slightly skewed because I am single, so hearing a woman who has a good relationship with a good man whining about insignificant things really irks me.

I have friends who will call me up, ask if I want to have lunch and go shopping, and then spend the entire afternoon complaining about some trivial thing her husband did (or forgot to do), and I truly think it's because most women get a kick out of this. I would much rather hear the things you appreciate about your husband/boyfriend (it gives me hope ... what can I say?) or talk about something else altogether. But rarely do I sit down to lunch with a woman who says "My husband is so amazing. You won't believe what he did the other night ..." Even when I intentionally try to steer the conversation in that direction by bringing up something positive about the guy like "Yeah, but he's a great cook. You have to admit it's nice being married to a man who knows his way around a kitchen ..." it goes right back to "I know, but he thinks that's a get-out-of-jail-free card for everything."

It's frustrating, especially when you're single, and all you want to do is grab a chick, shake her, and say "You don't know how good you've got it."
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    For example- My husband doesn't get that I think there is a "right" and "wrong" way to load the dishwasher. I think it's fantastic if he loads the dishwasher, however he does it. But sometimes we will be doing dishes together, he'll put something in, and I'll say "that goes up top" He rolls his eyes, moves the dish, and we move on. It's not a fight, just a quirk of mine that he finds confusing.

Same for the boob grabbing instead of a hello. I don't mind that he finds me attractive, we just see differently on what constitutes a proper greeting.:laugh: Usually I'll walk by, he'll grope me in some way, and I'll tell him that doesn't count as a conversation. That leads to some leering, eyebrow wiggling, and his promise that "we'll have a more thorough conversation *later*" :bigsmile: :wink: :devil:
    [/quote]

OMG! This is hilarious. Thanks, I understand.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jesshall281
    Options
    yep.. high horse, that's me ;)

I didn't make my statements to make friends.. I'm a *****, it's a known fact.. But at least I know how to treat a man and appreciate him.

Grab a beer, kick up your feet and chill the **** out..

:)

HAHA stop trying to win the male votes on the thread.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

I didn't make my statements to make friends.. I'm a *****, it's a known fact.. But at least I know how to treat a man and appreciate him.

:drinker:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

hahaha right!! So does this mean that the fact that I use 2 twoels after I shower mean I treat my BF bad??:cry:
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

hahaha right!! So does this mean that the fact that I use 2 twoels after I shower mean I treat my BF bad??:cry:

Yes.
    You're clearly a vicious B who has no respect for a man.

:tongue: