• soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    would love to join you...I am in.
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    How often do you have these types of things? :smile:

And you want us to post separately from our "check in" posting?
  • jennipooh82
    Options

* And you want us to post our weight separately from our "check-in" posting...sorry
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Im all in. Just lost 9lbs my first weigh in and 2 inches in my waist and hips....Im amped up and all in...great challange
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    Im all in. Just lost 9lbs my first weigh in and 2 inches in my waist and hips....Im amped up and all in...great challange
    That's Awesome! Great Job. I hope to have those same results by being involved with MFP. I avg. about 2#/wk... and that seems to work for me.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

I just started last week with my first one:) It worked out good so I changed it up and we gonna start again tomorrow with a new one! I am not sure what you mean about the posting...I just want you to "check in" here every day and just say "I did it" if you did all the steps or list which ones you got done if you didn't do them all....I will be keeping a spread sheet with points....I think there were 4 steps (other than posting) and you get one point for every step....that's the best way I can think of to keep track. There is no prize per say, except that you got moving and kept on track and helped others do the same :):) Let me know if you want to do it and Ill put you on the list..I will be closing it at the end of the day tomorrow so get in by then if you want to :)
  • LaSutopia
    Options

* And you want us to post our weight separately from our "check-in" posting...sorry

no you can make just one post at the end of every day with all the info and I thought maybe we could all weigh in tomorrow to start and then weigh in again at the end...just an idea though...you don't have to
  • LaSutopia
    Options

oh and I said to let me know if you were in, but I just looked back and saw you did that already! LOL so you are on the list..if you don't want to keep doing it just dont post for more than 2 days in a row and Ill remove you....
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in. So grateful I found this. My doctor just recommended 30 minutes walks/runs aside from my usual workout and daily routine
  • jennipooh82
    Options

oh and I said to let me know if you were in, but I just looked back and saw you did that already! LOL so you are on the list..if you don't want to keep doing it just dont post for more than 2 days in a row and Ill remove you....

Awesome. I'll be there (I mean here :) ) tomorrow! Thanks a bunch!
  • Cherielady
    Options
    I like this challenge! I'm IN!

I'll check back to share what I've done. So far, I've drank 2 cups of water. I'm going for my jog in a few minutes with my husband.
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    TODAY IS THE DAY!!! THE CHALLENGE IS STARTED! DON'T FORGET TO LOG IN AND YOU CAN FRIEND ME IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE REMINDERS ON MY WALL CAUSE I WON'T BE CHASING DOWN INDIVIDUALS THIS TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IN HERE...TO MANY THIS TIME :)YAY!

REMEMBER:If you don't log in for more than 2 days in a row you will be removed and have to wait till the next challenge! So CHECK IN! :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Today i weigh: 148.4...blah!!! im also at a lost on how im going to get my 30 minutes in..but u know what..somehow i will!! going to get water now!
  • ladydaze01
    ladydaze01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need motivation and I have 30lbs to lose!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'd like to take it one week at the time :)
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ok - first check in. Good luck everyone!

1 - Will definitely eat my calories today (plus exercise calories); Going out with my husband tonight because my parents are babysitting my son overnight. May not be the healthy calories but they will be eaten. :happy:

2 - Eat exercise calories - no problem!

3 - Already drank 4 glasses - 4 more to go.

4 - Ran for 40 minutes this morning (4.3 miles)

5 - Post (check)!
  • Cherielady
    Options
    Check in so far for today!

I've drank four cups of water already.

I jogged (a couple walking breaks) for 30 minutes straight. I think it totalled like a mile and a half.

I'm on my way to eating all the recommended calories. The day is still young.

I'm kind of new at this, as for the exercise calories are you referring to the added calories added to use after posting my workouts?
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    keep on comin...we are taking members till the end of the day...but you have to check in at the end of today with what you did cause today is the first day. I will be out of the house today so I will check back in later and add any new members to my spread sheet and start logging in the ones that have checked in already....If you did not see earlier I think I am going to do "points" for step 1-4 so we can see if we got them all or some missed a few...I won't chart which ones on the sheet. You can follow everyone on the thread to see exactly what they did or did not do :) So the chart for one person might look like this:

name
    starting weight--10-27--10-28--10-29----etc
    purpleiris1114

My final post for the first day will look something like this:

starting weight-196.4
    ate cals
    ate exercise cals
    drink 8 cups
    did 30 min

but feel free to check in or just make comments or questions as often as you like. As long as i get a final one with all the stats for the day, that is just easier for me to make sure I get you down for everything!

see you guys later!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Check in so far for today!

I've drank four cups of water already.

I jogged (a couple walking breaks) for 30 minutes straight. I think it totalled like a mile and a half.

I'm on my way to eating all the recommended calories. The day is still young.

I'm kind of new at this, as for the exercise calories are you referring to the added calories added to use after posting my workouts?

yes mam! It will tell you that you have earned ___ cals for the exercise...you have to eat those back (all but 100 if you think its off and want to be safe)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Ok - first check in. Good luck everyone!

1 - Will definitely eat my calories today (plus exercise calories); Going out with my husband tonight because my parents are babysitting my son overnight. May not be the healthy calories but they will be eaten. :happy:

2 - Eat exercise calories - no problem!

3 - Already drank 4 glasses - 4 more to go.

4 - Ran for 40 minutes this morning (4.3 miles)

5 - Post (check)!

Good deal...I got you. I will take your word for it since you are going to be out and wont be able to post later....but for all of us who can post AFTER we have completed it all please do that...If you know you will be out and can't post later but WILL FOR SURE get it all in then go ahead and post early like this...and you don't have to post for posting LOL obviously we can tell if you post or not! That was cute!