HOT MOMS (Closed Group) - 7/18 to 12/31

Options

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the weekend Helen! I hope you are able to destress and enjoy it! Thanks for doing the chart again. It is awesome!

A Special Congrats to LPC!! You are a wonderful example!

I am determined to stay on the wagon. I actually planned out my meals last night and I lost 2 inches over the last month, so I have made progress although my weight isn't showing it much. Exercise and veggies here I come! Have a great weekend and keep it up only one more day before weigh in!!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hehe...thanks Helen! You are skinny cow cheese on my celery:). Woo hoo! We are kickin some serious bum girls!!! One day at a time, one meal at a time and one workout at a time!
    LPC dear, you are amazing...you have worked so very hard, a heartfelt virtual hug comin at ya!

So, to share with you all my two chants that I begin to say to myself when a workout is killin me...
    "I worked too hard to go back to fat!" AND "If I don't focus on my *kitten*, no one else will!"

Chant away girls, and work out hard this week!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My next mini goal is the magic getting below 140 - only 1.5lbs and a bit to go. I was hoping to do that by Monday but tomorrow is my husbands birthday and that involves a large roast dinner and cake! If I can manage it by the end of the week though I will be really happy!
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    well this is the second week I have stayed the same. So this week I am going to try step up the workouts this week.

As for my goals this week

1. cook 3 homemade meals
    done with some leftovers

2. go to the gym 3x this week
    went to the gym 2x this week

So 1 goal done one almost done.

Goals for next week is to focus on workouts

1. Go to the gym 3x this week

2. Start EA Sports 30 day challenge and complete week 1.

way to go LPC020409 on completing your goal ahead of schedule
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! My name is Erika and I am a SAHM of a 4 year old little boy and my daughter just turned 3. I am 12 lbs away from my goal still and have been stuck at 137 for what seems like forever! :sad: Ive started C25K last week and am also still doing my home DVD workouts. I lost .4 of a pound at this mornings weigh in. I also increased my cals 2 weeks ago. The 1st week I gained .6 of a pound and then this week was the small loss. Im still debating if I should lower them back down or not. Im 5'3 and have them at 1360. I do eat back my exercise cals. I really dont want to go back down to 1200 but if I have to I guess I will! Good luck to you ladies and keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsWibbly
    Options
    Weighed in today at 141.5 lbs but considering the day and evening I have had I am likely to have lost 2lbs by the morning :sick: Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow and can get back with the program.
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    My weight for this week is 253
    It's been a tough week, I still lost a little but I'm really struggling to eat well and stay active
  • joimichele
    Options
    Group 9
    Joimichele: 119.5
    dc_amaryllis: 117
    Leigh_b: 132
    Swimmom: 121
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My weight for this week is 253
    It's been a tough week, I still lost a little but I'm really struggling to eat well and stay active
    Keep fighting-you can do it. One meal at a time, one exercise at a time. Push yourself, keep it up!!! Losing a little is still losing. Use it as motivation.
  • MrsWibbly
    Options
    After a couple of days of being sick and a couple of days of being busy I have been slacking, food quality is all wrong, water intake is down instead of up and exercise is non-existent. Back on the wagon tomorrow otherwise my current 139.5 is going to be the wrong side of 140 again when I next weigh in...

Tomorrow I'm going for one of my long walks and then 30DS. That will make it a lot easier to stay under on calories too!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I've picked up on my exercise the last week and am seeing great results. Hoping for another great weighin on Monday! I started playing Laundry Tag with my son. I pick a piece of clean laundry to put away and my son chases me or I chase him into the room to put it away. It is great fun!
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

My weight this week for group 4 is 159.5!!! I had one of my longest runs this week, and it felt so good. I was able to do 5.3 miles on the treadmill. Iam seriously considering signing up for the BoulderBolder 10k in May. Iam a little depressed because there is snow on the ground outside again, I don't have any yaktrax, and I really want to run outside today :-(
  • Babbe
    Options
    After a 2 week of no loss or gain, I have a gain this week. I am up 0.9 lbs. So I am 143.3 lbs. I am not liking the way the scale is going. I think I am going to work on the gym and my water intake this coming week.

As for the goals of this week.
    1. gym 3x this week
    I got there once this week and maybe 2 if I can get there tom.

2. Start EA Sports and finish week one
    I have done this every night so far and will tonight and tom as well.
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yeah! My weigh in today was 160! So, now I need to get under 160 this week!!!!!
    Jen
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sorry,I've been MIA so to speak. I'm still kicking around! lol!

I didn't weigh in this week,cause my weight is still the same. I just started zig zagging my calories and it's my TOM...so I may weigh in next week after my TOM has finished! I'm hoping by zig zagging my calories...that it will give my metabolism a jump!

Keep going ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My pace is slowing down. I was 147.2 this week, which is only a .4 loss for this week. My dad was in the hospital this week, so I did not get in any workouts during the week. I ran 6 miles yesterday and ran in a 5K race this morning, so managed to get in a little activity. We are going out tonight with friends to a club for an adult Halloween party, so I am taking tonight off. We are all dressing up as 80's heavy metal rockers...should be a lot of fun. Crazy thing is, I bought my outfit new off the racks at the mall, not at costume or thrift store. It is totally crazy (and wrong) that 80's fashions are coming back. TOM also started today after a 6 week hiatis, so that is throwing me off today too. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
  • Babbe
    Options
    Check in on my goals for last week.

1. going to the gym 3x this week
    got to the gym once last week. I got my kids cold and having trouble working out.

2 start EA Sports and finish week one.
    Done

So goals for this week is
    1. drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
    2. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night

Trying to get rid of this cold before really working out. I could barely do anything today without coughing or being short of breath.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I started doing the calorie zig zag thing last Monday and decided to weigh in anyways,just to see if I had lost.

I weighed in at 128.2 lbs! So, a loss of 1.8 lbs

I'm almost at my goal weight,and will re-evaluate in a week or so if I will change my goal or not.

Keep going ladies,you are doing so well!:smile:
  • kripley1229
    Options
    Well, I fell off the wagon BIG TIME!!!! I haven't visited MFP and haven't been exercising in over 2 weeks!!! I am slowly getting back on track, although today I'm sure there will be lots of cakes and candies around! I weighed in at 126.6 this morning. Higher than MFP starting weight! :frown:
  • MrsWibbly
    Options

I weighed in at 128.2 lbs! So, a loss of 1.8 lbs

Well done Shy!

I was amazed to find after a weekend of my mothers fat laden cooking that I weighed in at 137.5 which is half a pound above my target!!