!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• windyweather88
    Options
    Day 20, Level 2 done! Moving on to level 3 tomorrow!!
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 14 level 3 done. Finally getting the hang of those rock star jumps (killer)!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    UGH!! Was at Mile 5 on my 6 mile run and pulled my calf muscle. I should have stopped 2 miles before when it started to hurt and the pain got sharp. Damn...waited and now I can't put any pressure on it. Had to call my husband to pick me up.Still had to do my 30DS. Managed to do L2 without the cardio and the one lunge on my right leg. Gonna figure out a way to keep going. Hope the calf is ok by Tuesday. Gotta keep up with the 1/2marathon training. Going to breathe, relax and trust that it will all work out!

D15L2 done.
    Cristi

PS my 13 yr old, 17 yr old and husband did D2L1. It was hilarious. Psyched they are doing it!
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 2 Done
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D14 L2 Done!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    day 14 done!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    day 12 day 2 of level 2 done. still need to catch up on 2 workouts
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 14, L2D4 done! Well I can only use one of my arms (see post above) so I had to be inventive, and guess my arms are going to end up a bit lopsided, but am not going to sit on backside for the next few weeks, and given I'm not allowed to run, I need to find something to burn off the calories!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 14. level 2 will be done in the morning. Too much house work today. I am exhausted.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Dear Shredders,

I admire you all but I need a day off to rest my weary bones. Took a thirty minute walk, but my muscles need a break from strength training. Back at it tomorrow, 2x JM Level 2. Ugh.

Have a great Sunday afternoon!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 5 done!! way to go everyone!!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Had a busy busy day yesterday so no workout but my body appreciated it :) However today I did lvl 2 twice so still on par with everyone Day 13 and 14 done :D
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L2D3 DONE!!! i BEAT some of those walk out planks today!! and the other plank moves came easier!!!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone is keeping up! I'm still sick hoping tomorrow I will feel much better so I can get back into it!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW!! :bigsmile:

It is 00:32 am and I just finished my shred DVD. :yawn:

Another busy day and weekend for me but all good. :wink:
    I'm looking forward to this weeks shredding, my arms are getting stronger now and I am feeling like this isn't such an effort to get done each day, mostly because I think I'm finally over this bug that I had.

I'm so pleased to see so many of you still checking in and getting your shreds done, well done to you all!! :drinker:

We have done so great so far, I am sure many of us will complete this challenge, in fact tomorrow is day 15!!!
    So we are nearly half way there!!! :noway:

See you all tomorrow xxx :flowerforyou:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D3 L2 done!
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo PISSED! I went up to my moms for a couple days and left the damn dvd at my moms! So she's going to mail it to me and hopefully I wont have to start all over. I should get it two days from now, so that'll be three days off. Do you guys think I'll have to start over? Or just do some other cardio till I get it and pick up where I left off?
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo PISSED! I went up to my moms for a couple days and left the damn dvd at my moms! So she's going to mail it to me and hopefully I wont have to start all over. I should get it two days from now, so that'll be three days off. Do you guys think I'll have to start over? Or just do some other cardio till I get it and pick up where I left off?

i wouldnt think you would need to start over. im sure you can think of some of the moves from the dvd and can do them if you want to. thats what i would do!
  • BellaVegas
    BellaVegas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey all! FIrst of all, everybody is looking great and the commitment I'm seeing in this posts is so motivating. Keep it up!
    Second, I'm curious about the purchase of the 30DS DVD. I really want to start soon and was wondering how long it takes to ship the DVD if I buy it from Jillian Michaels? Should I buy it from Amazon w/ 2 day shipping?
    Thanks.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I am lagging behind atm. I am still doing 30 ds but I have missed a couple of days due to conflicting work schedule and the sudden interest my boyfriend has to go swimming.
    I usually go to the gym while he swims, but anyways.
    I am L1 D8,9 and 10 Completed. I hope to have 11, 12 done tomorrow and hopefully 13,14 done on Tuesday then I should be caught up.. sore as heck I'm sure but it will be worth it. =)