!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 12 and Day 13. One was level 1 and one was level 2. Caught up to myself, though i'm technically a day behind. keep it up everybody :drinker:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2, day 2 (day 12) yesterday; starting Level 2, day 3 (13) now! Anyone else dying from those "V-raises"?? ouch!!!

I hate those V raises with a passion - they are the hardest part of Level 2 for me. I can do everything else with 5 pounds but those.

Made it through Day 14 today.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 14, level 2 done. This evening will be doing day 15, can you believe we are half way through this. Those v work out arms and leg have got me,. I just cant get my left arm to go with my right arm. lol:bigsmile:
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Okay.. So I've finally finished L1D10.. Also completed L2D1 on Sunday and I've done L2D2 this morning. I realise I'm still a bit behind.. But I'm happy to take one day off a week. My muscles are aching at the moment. I just need to start controlling myself on the weekend with the foods I eat. I don't know why, but my diet goes to the dogs on weekends.

BUT i'm fighting back and not giving in.

YAY for us
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done :-)
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    day 15 - level 3 done!! After an early morning run... so very hot and sweaty and have to do school run now!
    I'm finding the scissor ab exercise the hardest... keep having to pause on that one...
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    OK. Today is Day 15 of the group. YYYAAAAAYYYY We are halfway there :)

I've just completed my Day 13: L2 Day 6.

(I missed two last week due to work issues. I'll be able to make them up this week. :) )

I like the suggestion above of us moving onto Ripped in 30 next - what do others think?
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options

(I missed two last week due to work issues. I'll be able to make them up this week. :) )

I like the suggestion above of us moving onto Ripped in 30 next - what do others think?

I ordered over the weekend! I didn't see the suggestion, but I am in!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2, day 2 (day 12) yesterday; starting Level 2, day 3 (13) now! Anyone else dying from those "V-raises"?? ouch!!!

I hate those V raises with a passion - they are the hardest part of Level 2 for me. I can do everything else with 5 pounds but those.

I am with you guys. My 2lb weights feel like 50 lbs
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fell behind on the shred this past week. Starting over today with D1L1
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! so i continued with level 2 over the weekend and man its a killer! so I did L2 on sat and sun....

So thats 7 Days Level 1 and 3 days Level 2 :)

Rest day today !
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sunday: day 22-level 2 and day 23-level 1. Now I'm all caught up. Hopefully I can stay on track till the end.
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So too much Tequila ended up being no shredding on Sunday!! And extra eating. :sad: Sorry guys, I suck.

I will not have time to shred tonight because of Trick or Treating. But I will time how long and speed of my walking tonight and log it. I will get back to shredding tomorrow, should I just do tomorrows workout or Sundays, todays, and tomorrows? Let me know.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 13 level 2 done last night (October 30). No shredding today because I and my family we're walking in the mall for over 6 hours. doing some shopping and trick or treating with my son and nephew. My knees and legs are a bit sore but it's really fun and we enjoyed so much.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I'm falling behind. Massive cold kicking my but, complete with sore throat and headache. Missed the shred yesterday, gonna try and do it today unless I start coughing to badly. I'm bummed, I was really hoping to do the whole once a day thing.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Today should have been Day 1 Level 2, but since i missed Friday sesh its Day 10 Level 1! Had a bit of an alcohol binge this weekend, so havent weighed in! :-( too scared!

x
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 4 completed last night.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo PISSED! I went up to my moms for a couple days and left the damn dvd at my moms! So she's going to mail it to me and hopefully I wont have to start all over. I should get it two days from now, so that'll be three days off. Do you guys think I'll have to start over? Or just do some other cardio till I get it and pick up where I left off?

i wouldnt think you would need to start over. im sure you can think of some of the moves from the dvd and can do them if you want to. thats what i would do!

That's what I would do too. Just remember what you can and do it. Life's too short to go crazy. Do your best and keep going!!! Good luck!
    Cristi
  • caiconCristi
    Options

I am with you guys. My 2lb weights feel like 50 lbs

I hear you! Especially the second set!!!!
  • caiconCristi
    Options

Injured myself over the weekend. Can't walk on right leg. Mentally freaking out because 'how am I going to eat if I don't burn tons of calories' I know it's just in my head and a faulty belief. It's an old tape that goes on high when something out of my control happens. So after eating through the Halloween candy on Saturday and eating minestrone soup all day Sunday--the scale went up by 4lbs. Believe it or not I'm not crazy worried as I would have been in the past. I'm sure some of it's actual weight and a lot of it sodium. No biggie. I'm stickin with MFP.
    Today is normally an active rest day. Meaning--no run but an hour of so of walking. Since I can't walk. I did .....
    Day 16----Level 1 and then Level 2. I modified all the cardio and strength so that I didn't keep injuring my calf. Yep, my arms and legs are shaking as I type this!!! I love it but still slightly worried that it doesn't burn enough calories to allow me to eat enough or as much as I'm used to. Guess I'll just have to stop whining and deal with it!! Hha.
    My husband actually got up even earlier and did D3L1!!! The two teenagers did L1 with me today. Who knew?

Have a great Monday! And keep shredding!!!! Totally up for moving on to Ripped in 30 after 30DS. I'm seeing a real difference doing this.
    Cristi