Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• kristin335
    Options
    Everyone seems to be doing great with the challenges and weight loss. It's so motivating to read all the posts! Have a fun Halloween!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Okay, my update:

New weight: 332.8 (I lost about half a pound).

Better than nothing. Determined to lose 3 pounds to get under 330.
  • ktjones3
    Options
    Checking in.. Week 2 weigh in :: 168.8
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I REALLY need to try to log on during weekends. I'm finding that being on this site is keeping me accountable. So, thank you ALL for that.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Instead of reaching for that candy bowl, I'm reaching for my water bottle!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    W2D2 of Ripped...holy planks!!

I will weigh in on Wednesday and will see how it goes!!
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi hope everyone had a good weekend . 100 pressups done.
  • saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I didn't get any pushups done yesterday must be better today. I did do my weigh in today that i will post on Wednesday. I'm excited about it though.
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Am really depressed =( I gained weight and don't want to weigh in on wednesday. My exercise video was left at my moms so I wont get it for a few days and now I've pretty much lost all my motivation. ( a lot of things have gone terribly wrong in the past couple days)
    Was very bad this weekend, though I stayed under my calories. I'm just really upset that the weight isn't coming off like I hoped.
  • gingerlee05
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm in
    starting weight 268
    goal by christmas 243
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone doing okay. Done my 30 push-ups and still drinking plenty of water.

Feeling great.
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    count me in.

weigh 248
    goal 228

want to get in the 220's. what a great motivation. Good luck every one.
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    my trainer suggested no carbs after 2. so i finally listened to him after 2 years and lost 5.4 pounds in 2 days. good luck
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Let's just say it is my birthday. I am on vacation, and will certainly get back on track when I am in town on Tuesday.
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think I joined after you had already created the chart. If you could please add me that would be great!

My starting weight was 230
    My current weight as of Sunday is 227.8
  • akbelcher19
    akbelcher19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ugh. So I haven't been on here for two weeks now and gained 5 pounds :( But I am starting to get back on track, looking forward to the next challenge!
  • kristin335
    Options
    Am really depressed =( I gained weight and don't want to weigh in on wednesday. My exercise video was left at my moms so I wont get it for a few days and now I've pretty much lost all my motivation. ( a lot of things have gone terribly wrong in the past couple days)
    Was very bad this weekend, though I stayed under my calories. I'm just really upset that the weight isn't coming off like I hoped.
    [/quote

skpresley20~ Don't worry about not losing weight this week. It's a roller coaster ride and we'll all experience great weeks and weeks that we wish could have been better at the scale. Stick with it! Weight loss takes tenacity! Maybe try a new form of exercise until you pick up the exercise DVD? Just dancing around your house burns calories! ]
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    good evening Merry Christmas to YOU gang!

I have not had a very good day, but am hopeful for tomorrow. Got into some Halloween candy..not enough water today... and I didn't exercise. :ohwell:

I am thrilled to see all the activity on this thread and it is great to see people still joining our wonderful group. I am still taking all your names and info.

REMEMBER** you must report your weight on Wednesday's in order for it to be on the chart. I plan to post the chart on Friday's. I have gone back and re-read all the pages of this thread and found some I missed...huge apologies. and thanks for the messages to me as well. Again, if I miss someone or have info wrong, let me know. I am trying to keep up with all the info and adding new people as the join.

I am thinking for this weeks challenge it will be on the lines of what nisijam5 suggested....to try and be mindful of our choices when eating. to ask ourselves 1) I am eating because I am hungry OR is it because I feel???? 2) do I eat until I am full...satisfied...stuffed?? I have learned with myself that planning and prepping my meals as much as I can helps A LOT.

I am also thinking of throwing in a mini challenge for the **weekend/Sat & Sun only**....to log all your food.

enjoy the rest of your Monday and here's to a successful Tuesday!!
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    Ugh. So I haven't been on here for two weeks now and gained 5 pounds :( But I am starting to get back on track, looking forward to the next challenge!

it's ok...life happens. getting back on track is a move in the right direction!!
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    Let's just say it is my birthday. I am on vacation, and will certainly get back on track when I am in town on Tuesday.

happy birthday!!:flowerforyou:
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    W2D2 of Ripped...holy planks!!

I will weigh in on Wednesday and will see how it goes!!

sure hope you took some before pics!! love the planks!:bigsmile: