Weigh-in: 243.8
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 133
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    126.8 is this weeks weigh in result, i think a combination of not eating much b4 my last weigh in (lost about 3lbs i think) and last night not getting dinner till l8 coz i didnt get home from zumba till 8.30, gona check again 2morrow, but if im 2 l8 for the spread sheet then it will not matter.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my weight yesterday (I suck), 168.8
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    No change in my weight. 156.2 It has been a really tough couple of weeks at work. Then a family member passed away and now a friends father passed unexpectedly. A lot going on and not very much exercise. I am just happy no gain!

Looking forward to better times.
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA! I had an out of town interview and forgot to mention I'd be gone. I'll have the updates up tomorrow. 7 hours of driving today and I need a nap!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have not weighed in for a while, but is it okay if I rejoin ? :( I am currently at 191.4. Yeah, not much loss :(
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    weigh in - 137lb
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 132.2! Yay
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Lost a pound this week, I'm at 160.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Had a weekend of drinking beer and light carb eating so no surprise that I held onto some water, 169.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for today-189.8
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    whats happened with the spreadsheet, im not getting it with the link, has it changed?
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 158.0. I have been ill this week and my eating habits have not been good!
    Must get on track soon!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    oh thats ok then, i did get it up but i seen there were no more boxes to be filled in and it hadnt been updated, i was worried the challenge had stopped! thanx :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    i am on holiday from thursday 10th till thursday 17th so i will miss the next weigh in, good luck guys.x :bigsmile:
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ok, *finally* updated the spreadsheet. Sorry it took so long! Kinda one of those weeks when you fall behind and just can't seem to catch up.

Anyway, it looks as if a lot of us are having trouble getting out weigh-ins in. If we could try to be extra good about that it would be great. Lots of holes in the spreadsheet makes for silly googly eyes when I'm trying to keep track of it all. :)

Darrcn- Can you send me your starting weight, NSV, and any old weights you might have from those weeks. I took you off after you were inactive for awhile, but I'd be more than willing to put you back in, just figured you might want to have more on the sheet. Also, a goal weight!