!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    @ skpresley20 I would continue from where you left off. Plus look online there are vids on youtube of other people doing the workouts and if you have On Demand Lvl 2 is available there for free. I wouldn't start all the way over if it will only be a few days.

@ elissascotland I am taking a break from Jillian I have been doing her workouts since March and every time I need a change up I can't stop, cause I love her workouts. I was going to start P90X but then Her Killer Buns dvd came out so I started it instead and now I am doing this again. But I will barely have a month off cause you guessed it beginning of Dec her new Extreme Shed and Shred will be out and I want to do that LOL. So if I have enough time I will start P90X and if I have to also do her new dvd in Dec. with it wh3ich seems a bit much but will see :D

In a few I will do Day 15 lvl 3
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Well I fell off the Shred wagon this weekend. Going to have to make up my days at the end...BUT I will be back at it hopefully tonight. Not sure though with trick or treating and visiting friends....FOR SURE tomorrow!
    Happy Halloween everyone!!!
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am on day 9 today of level 1 :bigsmile: Can't wait to start level 2 this Wednesday!!! I forgot to log in this weekend but I did do the 30DS!! Have a great week everyone!!!:drinker: Happy Halloween!!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    no shred for me yesterday or today!

day 7 or technically workout 9 of level 1 tomorrow though!
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @ skpresley20 I would continue from where you left off. Plus look online there are vids on youtube of other people doing the workouts and if you have On Demand Lvl 2 is available there for free. I wouldn't start all the way over if it will only be a few days.

@ elissascotland I am taking a break from Jillian I have been doing her workouts since March and every time I need a change up I can't stop, cause I love her workouts. I was going to start P90X but then Her Killer Buns dvd came out so I started it instead and now I am doing this again. But I will barely have a month off cause you guessed it beginning of Dec her new Extreme Shed and Shred will be out and I want to do that LOL. So if I have enough time I will start P90X and if I have to also do her new dvd in Dec. with it wh3ich seems a bit much but will see :D

In a few I will do Day 15 lvl 3

OMG she has a new extreme shred coming out?
  • trikimash
    Options
    Well...I haven't got my shred in since last thursday..been a busy few days. Feeling kinda bad about that, but i will get back to it! Hopefully tomorrow :wink:
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-15 (17-31st October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

1amdeev......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    a1rose..........................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    acarmickle1................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    Adina81........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    afalls11.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    alaskagirl5...................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    AleenaZ........................................12..............................10..................................02..................................00
    Alexa712......................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    bride2be27.................................03...............................00..................................03.................................00
    busymnmom..............................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    caicon..........................................17..............................11..................................06..................................00
    CamayB......................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    canidoit11...................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    carriann2012..............................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    cbekkevold..................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    clairabell2024.............................10..............................10..................................00..................................00
    Clinno...........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    cwglosin4vaca...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    determinedsocialworker..........06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    dreamz48....................................13..............................12..................................01..................................00
    dyeager01...................................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    elissascotland...........................13..............................07..................................06..................................00
    erinserin......................................16..............................10..................................06..................................00
    franciellejoyce............................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    Gay11nell...................................23..............................10..................................12...................................01
    Iholdsworth555.........................02...............................02..................................00..................................00
    jaeone.........................................14...............................10..................................04..................................00
    jam1010.....................................13...............................10..................................03..................................00
    Janel1978..................................04...............................02..................................01...................................01
    jennysmission...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    jls1661........................................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    jrhstarlight...................................20..............................09..................................06..................................05
    jrreed1.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    justle............................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    Kalo10.........................................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    karensfit4life...............................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    katemcconnal............................08...............................08.................................00..................................00
    kcmg0730...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kcrojas630..................................10...............................10.................................00..................................00
    kdenny1.......................................12...............................10.................................02..................................00
    kel7298........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    kelsue35.....................................14..............................09..................................05..................................00
    kgb6days.....................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    ksludwig......................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    kstoller2.......................................09...............................09.................................00..................................00
    lackie09.......................................14..............................07..................................07..................................00
    lauramary2..................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    LeahSWright...............................11..............................09..................................02..................................00
    Leobaby.......................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    lildebbie.......................................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    LisaSmuts...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    littlesunshower...........................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    lizlashley09..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    lormc.............................................14..............................10..................................04..................................00
    Louise12......................................10..............................07..................................03..................................00
    louise266.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    luvnsun1......................................14..............................10...................................04..................................00
    mbnharrison...............................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    melgibson...................................13..............................13..................................00..................................00
    melmarie4..................................13..............................02..................................09..................................02
    mi_tai...........................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Mledieu........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    mommynmotion........................07...............................04.................................03..................................00
    monmay01..................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    MountainMamaof2.....................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    msenior........................................14...............................10.................................04..................................00
    nibbles40.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    Nita_Bita.......................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    NthnButMoonshine.....................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    paul121703lilly............................07...............................07.................................00..................................00
    Quilled...........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    RealDeal27..................................12..............................10.................................02..................................00
    RedPaperClip..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    rforce85.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rinshillier......................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    robyng1986..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rockerbabyy..................................13...............................13.................................00..................................00
    ronke911......................................07...............................01.................................06..................................00
    sambuka8....................................12..............................10.................................02..................................00
    SarabellPlus3.............................09...............................09.................................00..................................00
    sarahkatara.................................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    sb1023.........................................15..............................10..................................05..................................00
    sdgarcia9220..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    shanintesar.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    Shellabella02..............................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    ShellGetsFit.................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    skpresley20.................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    SmileyJ23.....................................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    sonia2003....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    spaceEF.......................................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    stampinwithmb...........................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    stockers78...................................15..............................10..................................05..................................00
    sugarbeans.................................10..............................10..................................00..................................00
    sunshinegirlnm..........................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    tabs4cherubs..............................01..............................01.................................00..................................00
    tageekly........................................14.............................07..................................07..................................00
    tammihart...................................14..............................11..................................03..................................00
    TimeToWork..............................08..............................07..................................01..................................00
    Timmay®....................................14..............................10..................................04..................................00
    toque_de_miel..........................08..............................08.................................00..................................00
    torsaer.........................................15..............................00..................................11..................................04
    trikimash.....................................10..............................05..................................05..................................00
    TVstfne........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    vegangirl88.................................09.............................09..................................00..................................00
    walkinmydoxies.........................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    windyweather88........................20..............................10..................................10..................................00
    ZydecoBeauty............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00

Cheers!!!!
  • Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im Here !!!!! I counldnt find the thread... I did 14 days of level 1... and just started level 2 on Sat..... I lost one inch on my waist and hips!!! YOO HOO!!!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Ok, well even though I'm sicker than a dog I felt bad about falling behind. So, I pulled myself up and did 2 L2 in a row to catch myself up. This puts me at D15, D5 L2. Now I can go die peacefully on my couch lol.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Another one...DONE!

Day 14 (one day behind again.....)

So,

Level 2
    Day 4
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    SHREDDERS!!!! 3 new threads!! :noway:

And we are only half way there!!!! :happy:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WE ARE ON DAY 15!!!! HALF WAY THERE NOW PEOPLE, PUSH PUSH PUSH!!

KEEP GOING WITH ALL THE HARD WORK, WE ARE DOING SO GREAT, LETS KEEP GOING, I'M SURE WE ARE ALL SEEING AND FEELING RESULTS FROM SHREDDING. HERE'S TO ANOTHER 15 DAYS!!! :bigsmile:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    day15 done
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Ok guys- decided to do halfway progress pics and measurements. Halfway through (13 Shreds!) and i'm down 7.5 inches all around since beginning. that's pretty cool to me. Weight is coming off slower. i think i can see some changes so i hope it keeps going! i want to definitely see more results by the end.

BEFORE:
    mkdgtf.jpg

HALFWAY:
    mhudko.jpg

It's hard to tell if anything is changing but i guess i'll try and believe the numbers! :huh:
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    day 15. level 2 done. OMG we are half the way. I could not manage those v raises tonight. My shoulders wont co-operate.
    Not giving up tho.
    Keep shredding guys,
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D15 L2 Done
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    no shredding for me tonight- but at least had to check in! way to go everyone! i'm back tomorrow!!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    oooooh man, days 14 and 15 on level two were rough, but I somehow prevailed. Oh, hey Jillian, now that my arms feel like jello, lets do all the rest of the moves in the circuit in the plank position. HOLY COW. GREAT GOING EVERYONE!!!!! We're officially halfway done!!!!!!!!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Hello fellow shredders ! We're almost half way done !!! So very proud of everyone !

I have completed my Day 13th and 14th on Level 2. I am so loving level 2 now Wohooooooooo !
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    I keep falling behind but my husband goes to the field for the rest of the week and no more halloween activities going on so i will be able to catch up this week