Senior Golden Sneakers............October

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hey, my power is back on. All is well....life sucks without lights, cable and internet!

Where's the link for November?????

Maddie :heart:
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,123 Member
    Options
    Did not do it yet Maddie it is not midnight yet!! LOL
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I have been so busy walking and making applesauce that there hasn't been much time for the computer. Even my paperwork is falling behind.

:bigsmile: today or realtor dropped by with a housewarming present----a canvas tote bag (with a great lighthouse picture on one side and an ad for her business on the other) with Martinelli's Cider, chocolate covered almonds, trail mix, battery powered candle, hand soap, dog toy, cat toy, and dog treats. :bigsmile:

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: Sandy, that is a wild and crazy picture:noway: :noway:

:bigsmile: we went out to dinner at the Indian restaurant last night with our our great friends, the poodles breeders and groomers, and I ate saner than I did the last time. Tomorrow we are going to their house for brunch at nine AM so I'll be getting up early to walk the dogs before we go :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: There's no trick or treating in our neighborhood so we didn't buy any candy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,123 Member
    Options