!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done, day 5 on level 2. starting to see a little progress. encouraging :)
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    Ok guys- decided to do halfway progress pics and measurements. Halfway through (13 Shreds!) and i'm down 7.5 inches all around since beginning. that's pretty cool to me. Weight is coming off slower. i think i can see some changes so i hope it keeps going! i want to definitely see more results by the end.

BEFORE:
    mkdgtf.jpg

HALFWAY:
    mhudko.jpg

It's hard to tell if anything is changing but i guess i'll try and believe the numbers! :huh:

wow you look great! i needed some motivation!
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    day 11 for me today, will start level 2 tomorrow so im a bit behind, also starting ripped in 30 tonight so should be good! tried the shred with 3kg weights today after only having used 1kg and it was bit of a shock! not sure if i'm ready for them yet it made the workout so much harder haha
  • busymnmom
    Options
    another day done. Still on Level 1.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm one day behind again. Need to catch up. day 14 level 2 done today.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I'm ready for the Extreme Shred - that looked a bit scary! I'm in for the Ripped in 30 after this though. I also am starting the Shred it with Weights tomorrow so I'll be spending an hour with Jillian a day - I'll probably end up throwing something at the television.

After trick-or-treating with my little brother I came home and did some Level 2 shred - that's day 15! Halfway done! Woo hoo!!

I don't seem a lot of results yet but the pounds are SLOWLY coming off, and it's been pretty consistent, but I was lying in bed on my back this morning and ran my hand over my side and I felt muscle! Those oblique twists are working. Ahh, it's the little things...
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Another day, another shred! Can't believe we're on day 16 already! So that's L2D6 done for me :smile:
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options

@ elissascotland I am taking a break from Jillian I have been doing her workouts since March and every time I need a change up I can't stop, cause I love her workouts. I was going to start P90X but then Her Killer Buns dvd came out so I started it instead and now I am doing this again. But I will barely have a month off cause you guessed it beginning of Dec her new Extreme Shed and Shred will be out and I want to do that LOL. So if I have enough time I will start P90X and if I have to also do her new dvd in Dec. with it wh3ich seems a bit much but will see :D

In a few I will do Day 15 lvl 3

O my! WOW! The JM website is loading right now - Shed and Shred looks great.

I'd like to do another DVD a group of people as it helps me so much with being accountable. I'm not in a position to be the leader/administrator though ;) I'm happy to go with the flow :)

Happy shredding everyone!!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Okay.. finally completed L2D2 last night.. Will do L2D3 tonight and L2D4 tomorrow morning as I have a work function tomorrow evening. Wowza though.. Level 2 is tough.. Sweating like a pig again.. but much more enjoyable than L1.. even though I enjoyed that one too.. Yay to us..

KEEP IT UP LADIES!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM :love:

Think this might have to be on my christmas list!!! :bigsmile:
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    30DS Day 14 L2 Day 7 Done :)
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 16 Level 3 DONE!!!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Love the 'before' and 'during' pictures already! GREAT job!
    This group is going strong. Illnesses and life getting in the way is to be expected, but I'm so impressed with you guys overall!

I am still dealing with strep, and Halloween's busy season, and did end up missing 2 days. Sunday made Day 10 of level 1 for me, so I plan to start level 2 today. I've got a leg injury and can't run again tonight, hoping to get back into that game Thursday. Between then and now, I better kick butt on level 2, b/c it'll be all I'm really doing!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Love the 'before' and 'during' pictures already! GREAT job!
    This group is going strong. Illnesses and life getting in the way is to be expected, but I'm so impressed with you guys overall!

I am still dealing with strep, and Halloween's busy season, and did end up missing 2 days. Sunday made Day 10 of level 1 for me, so I plan to start level 2 today. I've got a leg injury and can't run again tonight, hoping to get back into that game Thursday. Between then and now, I better kick butt on level 2, b/c it'll be all I'm really doing!

Sorry to hear about your leg. I'm in the same boat. Are you modifying the workouts or are you able to get through them but just not run? I literally can't do any jumping. Still going to slowly step through things and do Levels 1 and 2 today to burn some more calories. Supposed to do a 4.5 mi run but that is out. Maybe stationary bike? I'd love to know how you work around injuries.
    Hope you feel better (strep)!
    Cristi
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Doing double duty today to make up for the day I took off between level one and level two. So, final tally today will be 10 days on level one and 6 days on level 2 done; right on track with the official start/finish dates again. Great job everyone! Lets finish out the second half even stronger (literally!) than we started out!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 15 done -- 1 day behind.

Hatin' those Vraises.

Going to take a walk, maybe do my catch-up session after that. Jillian kicked my *kitten* today. I drank a couple glasses of wine last night and I felt it in the workout. I've noticed that working out the mornings after I consume even moderate amounts of alcohol makes the cardio wayyyyy more challenging. Anyone else have that experience?

Here's to a great day everybody. I'm so glad that @melgibson started this group. It's really kept me on track. Left to my own devices I'd still be lollygagging in level one. LOL
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'd like to do another DVD a group of people as it helps me so much with being accountable. I'm not in a position to be the leader/administrator though ;) I'm happy to go with the flow :)

[/quote]

I've got Ripped in 30 waiting in a drawer, still in the plastic. :blushing: Anyone else interested in continuing after the Shred and doing Ripped in 30?

Another idea is to mix up the Shred and do a leve 1/2/3 routine where we do level 1 on Monday, level 2 on Tuesday, level 3 on Wednesday, level one on Thursday and so forth....

I'm totally open. I just know I need the group to keep me going.

!!!!!!You guys are great!!!!!!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    cant believe i have done 16 straight days! it doesnt seem like that many and kinda sad we have less days now til the end of the 30. i am very proud of you all! keep up the great work
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I hurt my elbow, maybe a strain? So I took the weekend off. I am really bummed. I did D12 L2 yesterday and modified some of the exercises to try to put less pressure on my elbow. It is hard bacause L2 does so much in plank postion. I am going to take it easy and try to keep with the 30DS, but it is really discouraging. I hope I can see results :sad:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 15 and 16 done! Level 2 (day 5 and 6)!