This week on MFP I learned....

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    That being nice to some women and complimenting them will result in the women going on a food binge then blaming you for it on an Internet message board about weight loss. All these rules are confusing.
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    That being nice to some women and complimenting them will result in the women going on a food binge then blaming you for it on an Internet message board about weight loss. All these rules are confusing.

Also, the exact same compliment can be a serious ego boost to a second woman:flowerforyou: , and will make a third woman think you're a creep:bigsmile: . (And you have to read the minds of all women and carefully monitor your tone and body language before paying said compliments)
  • stampede55
    Options

Also, the exact same compliment can be a serious ego boost to a second woman:flowerforyou: , and will make a third woman think you're a creep:bigsmile: . (And you have to read the minds of all women and carefully monitor your tone and body language before paying said compliments)
    *sniff, sniff* You sure do smell purdy mmmmmm hmmmmm. Wanna go to the waffle house and get some taters mmmmm hmmmmmm?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Good points, now i'm afraid to leave my house.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I seriously doubt anyone dropped you over a shirtless pic. They might have had other reasons that had absolutely nothing to do with that. To think someone would drop you over your looks shows how little you think of their character.

I have many friends that have lost friends for this reason.

Well I'm sorry that happened to you, but I can say 100% without a doubt that was NOT the case with one of these people. So maybe before assumptions like that are made it would be more plausible to either ask the person or just assume they had their own reasons that had nothing to do with your body, jealousy or any other shallow theory.

So you dropped me ;-). I just know by numbers 6 dropped me after the shirtless pics. Other then that, none of them were core friends apparently since they felt they didn't want me on their lists. I was just being a turd about it. Since you can say 100% without a doubt that was not the case, why did you drop me. You must have changed names as well because I didn't have gigi_licious on my friend lists. I'm about 99% sure who you are and I am shocked you dropped me. Typical for how things are going though!

Btw.. AND BOOM there goes the fun right out of this thread!

Also I learned that lack of sleep will result in crappy work outs.

hmm, that might have earned a FR from me, and I NEVER send those out anymore... :laugh:
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I learned that if someone can't debate, they claim "you're just jealous".

saw this ALL day LONG today, so I created a thread about it.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

hmm, that might have earned a FR from me, and I NEVER send those out anymore... :laugh:

Might, you are a tough nut to crack.

What can I say, some people don't like sarcasm or the truth. Must be their thyroids or all the muscle that they have added all the extra weight acting up on them. ;-)
  • wannababyH
    Options
    This week on MFP I learned...

Some people like to give unsolicited advice after failing to read your post.
  • bry_all01
    Options

What can I say, some people don't like sarcasm or the truth. Must be their thyroids or all the muscle that they have added all the extra weight acting up on them. ;-)

No. The theme of today was definitely jealousy. So, they are just jealous, or maybe YOU are jealous of THEM. :laugh:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

No. The theme of today was definitely jealousy. So, they are just jealous, or maybe YOU are jealous of THEM. :laugh:

Hmm maybe tomorrow's theme can be.. Just not giving a crap.. that way I can participate :-D oh...I guess that means I am jealous of them since I'm not jealous... Oh that is some circle logic there.
  • bry_all01
    Options

Hmm maybe tomorrow's theme can be.. Just not giving a crap.. that way I can participate :-D oh...I guess that means I am jealous of them since I'm not jealous... Oh that is some circle logic there.

hahahahaha, you said circle. I wonder if there any jerks that can join said circle...
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

hahahahaha, you said circle. I wonder if there any jerks that can join said circle...

Just need to go look in a couple chit chat threads and I can find plenty of jerks :-D
  • laylina
    Options
    I learned that MFP tells on me if i don't log on for a few days. oops :blushing:
  • bry_all01
    Options

Just need to go look in a couple chit chat threads and I can find plenty of jerks :-D

circle of jerks, wonder what happens when we remove *of*
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Worst part of that would be looking each other in the eyes.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Double post. I don't know the true speed of my index finger!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I learned people will apologize for the same wrongs several times, and still continue to do them.

That's everybody...
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I learned people will apologize for the same wrongs several times, and still continue to do them.

That's everybody...

I like to make all new mistakes, I don't have time for old mistakes.
  • bry_all01
    Options

Worst part of that would be looking each other in the eyes.

I wondered if you got that the first time or not, so I tried a new approach. Good answer, btw. :laugh:
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :happy: ive learnt to LOVE my treadmill
    ive leant some people are on here are extremley competative
    that weight loss is a journey not a competition
    that my body is cappable of an amazing workout
    that ive changed my whole outlook on food and excercise