To the ladies who are 5'4"....

Options

Replies

• shanzee_b
    shanzee_b Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 121 lbs and wear UK size 8/10
    - what is your goal weight and why? happy with my weight
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 26
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 2 children
  • CocoNuttie
    Options
    - small build to the rest of the world, med/athletic to the Asian world -_-"
    - 113lbs at 5'4 size 6 uk
    - love to be 105lbs but it's bit unrealistic and unhealthy I think... So my new goal is to maintain :D
    - I'm 27 yrs old
    - no kids!
  • adeluca3
    Options
    QUOTE:

To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 202, wear a size 14 or 16 depending on the brand
    - what is your goal weight and why? my goal weight is 150 because with my build and my figure this was a great weight for me.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 33 years old today to be exact
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body!) I have 2 kids and both were C-sections.
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great discussion questions!:flowerforyou:

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    i think that I am medium build, athletic type

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    i currently weight 136 and wear a roomy size 4 or a snug size 2, depending on the brand

- what is your goal weight and why?
    i originally had my goal weight at 135, but recently lowered it to 130 b/c I would still like to tone up my belly region & lower my BF%- i'm very happy with my pants size, so I really don't wanna lose anymore weight just belly fat

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)
    30 years young

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )

I have two small kids, 18 months apart - youngest is almost 1 year old. i've given up on my belly EVER looking super flat/ 6pack abs, but I'm gonna keep on working towards that goal even if it is the impossible dream:tongue:
    Options
    I'm actually 5'3.5

- what kind of build are you?
    I'm pretty petite. I can wrap my thumb and middle finger around my wrist and have my thumb touch my first knuckle.

I weigh 100lbs and wear a size 24 (european), 1, 0, or 00 pant depending on the brand.

I don't have a goal weight. It's likely I'll gain weight as I get more muscle definition, but I don't foresee myself exceeding 110lbs.

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body!)
    Nope!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    I don't know I guess medium? How do you know what kind of build you are?

How much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    I weighed about 130 last month but haven't gotten on a scale since. I wear a size 7 (I have noticed my pants are getting more baggy though)

I don't have a goal weight, I just want to be more toned and less flabby.

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;)
    No kids yet. :)
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you?: Large (I think, maybe medium)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?: 185, size 12
    - what is your goal weight and why?: 160, I would be in the normal body fat percentage at that weight
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing): 22
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ): Nope
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) I GUESS MEDIUM? Maybe med/large?
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? ~140 and size 6-8 jeans
    - what is your goal weight and why? ~125 pounds I am hoping if I get down to the lower 120's I will start losing some of my huge belly.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 34
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) Three kids, average weight was 9.25lbs and I've had three c/s. Therefore, my stomach area is completely WRECKED. But, they're worth it. ;)
  • slightlycrunchymama
    Options
    Im new here so dont know how to friend people yet, but please feel free to friend me if you want :)
    Im almost 5'4 and just starting this journey at 203.
    Im wearing 16's for pants
    I would like to be 130 because I think I will be comfortable and healthy there. I want my bmi to get out of the obese range.
    I have 3 kids, 10,8 and a 5year old. I am 35 myself. married.
    I think I have a smallish frame but its hard to remember.

thanks.
  • Mellabella81
    Mellabella81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? medium, I think...
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 177, 12/14 pants (depending on brand)
    - what is your goal weight and why? 145, to be in a healthy BMI range
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 30
    - and have you had any kids? 1 (c-section)
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    I think I'm between medium and small.

How much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    I currently weigh 162.5 and I wear a size 10/11 size pants- 9 on a good day :)

Around 130-135. I have been 194 at my heaviest and 118 at my smallest. I think 130 will be a good healthy weight for me. Once I get there though, I'm going to decide if I want to stay or lost another 5lbs.

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;)
    I have 4 year old twin boys, who btw torn up my stomach :( no flat tummy/sculpted abs in my future
  • mamaw53
    Options
    Small build
    weigh 130 pounds (goal weight)
    size 6 and size 8 pants depending on brand
    54 years old (was 53 when I started this)
    2 children and 4 grandchildren
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    How do you know what size build you are?? I guess Medium?
    I weigh 217 right now and wear a size 18
    I will be very happy when I get to 180 and then my goal would be somewhere under 160 I guess, that is the smallest weight I remember being and that was in High School. I will just have to see what feels right and how my body responds.
    I am 31 years old.
    No kids yet, but I would like some in the future :)
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Reading these posts makes me wonder if I would fit into a smaller size than 12s! Some of you who seem maybe a similar body shape to mine are in 10s! Though I have a couple 12s that are too snug - actually have 2 pairs of jeans, exactly the same in every way, one fits comfortably, the other I can barely get buttoned! Might get adventurous and try on a smaller size next time I'm out and see :)

So interesting though to read everyone's responses!!!! :)
  • violon
    violon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? I think i'm medium to large.
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weigh 163 and I wear size 8-10. At one point I weighed 135 and wore a size 4.
    - what is your goal weight and why? Goal weight is 155 (at least for now)-- I have a lot more muscle than I used to so I'm just looking to reduce some extra fat. Don't think I can ever get back to 135.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 27
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) Nope!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? Medium/large (6.25" wrist buts me right on the border)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 151, size 6
    - what is your goal weight and why? 135. It's 10 pounds lower than I can ever remember being in my adult life.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 35
    - and have you had any kids? 2 One natural, one C-section. I had a modified tummy tuck to remove stretched skin
  • CoSunshine410
    CoSunshine410 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5"
    - what kind of build are you? Medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? I weigh 144 and I'm a size 8 or 10.
    - what is your goal weight and why? My goal weight is 126, but I will be happy if I get to 130!
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 25
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) No Kids!

Feel free to add me if you are looking for some friends, because I am! Good luck ladies!
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and medium build. I currently weight 129 and I wear size 4 or 6 depending on the designer.
    My goal is 125 because that is puts me in the middle of my healthy weight range.
    I'll be 39 at the end of the month and I have 2 kids (by c-section)
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    -what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    -Medium
    -259 :( Size: 18/20
    -140 Before I became hypothyroid I weighed about 140 and wore a size 12
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )
    -Not yet! :)
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    - I believe I'm a medium build.
    - I currently weight about 154, and I wear an 8/10...depending on how well I'm eating & if I'm bloated or not.
    - My goal weight is about 145-140. I've always been a bit "chunkier", and 140 was the skinniest I've ever been.
    - I'm 24...will be 25 in January.
    - No kids yet. Just got married about 2 months ago. I'm still too self-involved to worry about children quite yet ;)