I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    bump...I will be starting the 30Days next Monday. this will be very inspirational..
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I LOVE 30DS!!! I am on Level 2 and it is a solid workout with all those crazy planks. Love the walk out plank/push up! I could started telling a difference by the end of the first week and now I am one my 4th week (doing two weeks at each level). Don't worry about gaining a little bit of weight or not losing much on the scale...it's all about losing the inches and getting toned and fit!

Will post photos after I am done with Level 3!

today I will do day 3 of level 1...I am wondering since I have also been working with weights 3 days a week if that is still necessary while I am doing the 30DS. Is this the only workout you do and are you doing it everyday?
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this thread! I'm staring TODAY! :sad:
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    Finished day 2 of level 2 this morning. This sunday & monday my wife and I will be out of town in a hotel, I hope we dont make too much noise doing the workout.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 of level 2 this morning. This sunday & monday my wife and I will be out of town in a hotel, I hope we dont make too much noise doing the workout.

yea what he said! =)<3
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference! Congrats, I need to get my butt in gear and do mine.
  • mcadams1
    Options
    I have mine ordered, I hope it comes in this week so I can get on this band wagon. I do Zumba now and I love it but it is 50 min long so sometimes it is hard to find the time for it, or all of it at least.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    dscn1592h.th.jpg
    Before

dscn1617a.th.jpg
    After

I finished in a little over 30 days but whatever. 10 pounds lost, 1 inch from bust, 1 from hips, 1 inch from each upper thigh, half inch from each lower thigh, 3 inches off waist, 3 inches off belly button area, and half inch off each arm. A total of 12 inches gone for good!!! Thanks. Q
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I did the 30 day shred earlier last year and measured at the beginning and after the 30 days and here are my results, hope they give you some motivation!

Weight at start of shred ....154.lbs...weight at end of shred 147.lbs so 7 pounds lost first time round and another 11 pounds lost the second time round !!!
    Bust 37 .............................................................35......... 2".... Lost
    Waist 29 ...........................................................26.5 ......2.5" ..Lost
    Belly Button 34 ..................................................30......... 4" ....Lost
    Hips 37 .............................................................34......... 3".....Lost
    Saddle Bags 44 .................................................40.5...... 3.5....Lost
    Left Thigh 24 .....................................................22 .........2" ....Lost
    Right Thigh 24 ...................................................21.5...... 2.5 ...Lost
    Left Calf 16 .......................................................15 .........1" .....Lost
    Right Calf 15.5 ..................................................14.5...... 1" .....Lost
    Left Arm 12 .......................................................11......... 1" .....Lost
    Right Arm 12.5 ..................................................11.5....... 1" ....Lost

Total inches lost on 30 day shred was...23.5 first time round and another 9.5 second time round

I did the shred again for the second time and it didn't get any easier but I tried to do it all like Natalie this time round!!! and I lost another 11 pounds..... started at 147 pounds and finished at 136 pounds and lost another 9.5 inches so I think it was great!!!

since then i have reached my goal weight of 119 pounds in early August and have managed to stay at 119 pounds or very near to 119 pounds

Good luck to you all with your shredding !!!
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've been debating on starting this, after all these pictures I think I'd be a fool not to!! Off to wal mart to buy my own!! Thanks for the motivation :)
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bumpp
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    day 1:

DSC09308-3-1.jpg

day 30:

DSC00467-1.jpg

ok so here are my stats:
    starting weight: 130.4
    End weight: 125.4

waist" -2.5inches
    arm: -.5inches
    hips: -2inches
    right thigh: -1inch
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ok i just noticed i took my pics at different angles! GAHH darn it. in the pics it doesn't seem like much of a difference, but i went from size 5 to size 1!! and i'm soo much tanner in the 1st one, it was right after i got back from hawaii.. LOL
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    bump.....very motivational!! i am buying the cd tonight!!
  • plucas0108
    Options
    BUMP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!