what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i went from almost bursting out of my 18s, and now i'm a 14 bottom, 16 top, i like to wear tops that aren't tight or fitted, as my tummy is my biggest problem area and i hate the rolls, these days all the clothes are so fitted, so i go with the baggier 16 so it doesn't cling so much.

but i'd like to be a 12 jeans or less, hell i'd love to be an 8.... i don't have the obsessive-ness required to be any less than that, or any desire to be smaller than that. but i'd be stoked to be wearing a 12 and maintaining it.

i'm sure i could get to an 8, but i don't think i could maintain it long term... so maintaining a 12 through the years would be AWSOME
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I have no frigging clue. Currently ~size 8. Was 16/18, I think. I guess I'll know when I get there.
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    Id like to be a size 10-12
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm a 12-14 pants and a 14-16 top (big boobs lol) (AUS)
    I'd love be be a 10 in pants and e top doesn't worry me at all
  • lisakatelaunspach
    Options
    In a perfect world I'd be back to a uk 6 or us 2. But ill settle for a uk 8 us 6 if I was toned :D
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i'm currently in a 14, which is the largest i've ever been in my life. my goal is a size 6 or 8 , which ever size i have a flat stomach again. Iost 51 pound in 2009 and i was wearing 4's and 6's. i want that body back. my motivation is my 2009 before and after pictures. also my intimacy is suffering becasue of my large weight and stomach so id like to get that fire back in my relationship. and i want people to stop asking me if i'm pregnant.
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yes I know I am not quite right but I would love to be able to fit in a girls(kids clothes are cheaper and have adjustable waists usually) size 10. Prob will be to short as the 12's I am in usually are. But I am 5 10 too! But I am never happy when I get to the weight or the size I think I want to be either. I wish we (society) didnt focus so much on peoples weights and what size they where. It really doesnt make you any different of a person but you can be made to feel that way sometimes.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 14(aus)/10(usa).
    I would love to be a size 12(aus)/8(usa)

I still am only halfway there, so it will happen.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My goal is a size 2. When I was a size 6, before "life" happened, I still had 22% body fat. I am very small framed, and I have a specific body fat % goal of 12ish for figure competitions and 17ish for every other time of the year. I am sure that when I get there I will be around a size 2. But my size 2 will be lean and muscular as opposed to gaunt and bony like a Victoria's Secret model.
  • Paolaki
    Options
    I don't have a clothing size goal because it will usually vary depending on what brand and what style. I'm just looking to get to a point where I'm happy with what's staring back at me in the mirror. The numbers on the scale and clothing tags aren't my motivation.

I agree with that. My biggest motivation is to get fitter and like what I see in the mirror. I was waiting for a knee operation for many months which meant I put quite a bit of weight on. I want to get back to being lean and fit . . . . end of.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and a small frame. I'd like to be a EU size 36/38, which is probably similar to a US size 4/6.
  • marzahl68
    Options
    Bottom: size 8
    Top: size 12
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I want to be a size 8. A true size not vanity or the sizes most clothes are now because they've gone up some. Q
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Me too! Wanna be a solid size 8. A personal challenge with myself since I was a 9/10 all thru high school. I wanna get below that.
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My original goal (after having two kiddos) was to get back into a size 6. Somehow that goal dropped to a roomy size 4, but when I got to size 4 I realized that they were too loose & I can actually wear size 2s. NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I'd be able to get down so low after having 2 kids. It took almost a year, but I'm finally at my goal size & weight!:love:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Goal clothing size is Medium shirt (reached), and 32/30 pants (currently at 34/30). Almost there...
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I don't really think about sizes much (not like I think about the number on the scale anyway) but I think it would be pretty amazing to be in a size 2 jeans. I'm really short so that's perfectly doable.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    8. I could live with 10.
  • swagson
    Options
    I aim to be a size 8 :)
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Definately a size 8. Would be nice to be in single digit clothing for a change.