!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 19 level 2 done tonight. I have just tried the 6 weeks 6 packs, it's fun I enjoyed doing it.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 21 DONE L3. First day on L3. It was good. It was nice doing a different routine. I expected it to be as hard as the first days on the other two levels so I wasn't freaked out. Felt the burn though!!! Nice to be back to only one level a day. Went for a walk and was able to bike to burn enough calories to eat well today.
    Good luck today shredders!!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 20!! Last day of level 2 Done! I'm ready for level 3 baby! :happy:
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 20 L2..Onto L 3!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :(

I'm wayyyyy behind. Out of town last week on super busy and intense business trip -- all day/evening meetings. I need to make up Weds/Thur/Fri. Doing Jillian 2x a day is no easy task, either.... So far today I haven't gotten off the couch, so tired from traveling. I was really starting to see results but it was really hard to maintain my diet on the road and I feel bloated and gross.

Needing a little encouragement if you all can spare any.

Looks like you guys have been having really great successes. Cheers to you all!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Whoops. No shred today. Night-shift hangover :(

Double tomorrow? We'll see!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    DAY 20, LEVEL 2 DONE. OMG WE ARE GETTING THERE. TOMORROW I WILL BE STARTING LEVEL 3. CAN YOU IMAGINE, ONLY 10 DAYS TO GO.
    WOOOOOOOOO COME ON SHREDDERS.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L2D8 DONE!!! Whew!!! I'm going to do my L2D9 shred soon as I get back home so that I can start Level 3 on Monday. May start Level 3 tomorrow if I decide to do it twice :)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Day 19 level 2 done tonight. I have just tried the 6 weeks 6 packs, it's fun I enjoyed doing it.

I love 6W6P also, plus I am doing it currently with the Shred, almost done 2 weeks of it. :D
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 20 level 3 day 3! 9 more day!! Yeesss!
  • melmarie4
    Options
    day 15, level 3 done
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    O.k. so I was finished my L2 and decided to preview L3 before I start 2morrow and low and behold....I did level 3! :happy:
    Love all the planks not so much the cardio with weights!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    another day down, 10 to go
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    ALriiiiiight everyone, Day 20 level two DONE and day 21 LEVEL3!!!! I went out of my normal lazy routine and did a day ahead since I don't work out on sundays instead of being a day behind and it felt great! Mostly I did it because I didn't want to do level three twice on Monday :P Either way, level 3 is intense. It definitely kicked my butt, cardio with weights, was a surprise, I mean at least she didn't make me do the jump rope with the weights hahahaha, that was a plus! We are almost done and hopefully this motivates all of us to move forward and continue to exercise! I on the other hand will probably have to find another challenge because alone I'm simply not that accountable!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    D5L2 (day 20) done.. i definitely feel it more on level two.. my butt is soooorrrre! lol
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    day 15&16 done but went back to level 1. Going to double up again tomorrow with level 1 then Monday double up on level 2 til I am caiught up. I hate being behind
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Well I was bored with level 1 so I tried level 2 today. Other than the ab work out I found it easier than 1 can that be? :)

So L2 D1 (Day 12 total)

So far I've lost 6lbs!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    :(

I'm wayyyyy behind. Out of town last week on super busy and intense business trip -- all day/evening meetings. I need to make up Weds/Thur/Fri. Doing Jillian 2x a day is no easy task, either.... So far today I haven't gotten off the couch, so tired from traveling. I was really starting to see results but it was really hard to maintain my diet on the road and I feel bloated and gross.

Needing a little encouragement if you all can spare any.

Looks like you guys have been having really great successes. Cheers to you all!

Don't think about what's already done, just get back into it and eat healthier now that you're home. Even if you have to modify more than you did before, get off the couch! You'll sleep better getting some yelling at Jillian before bed. :-)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday off, thank goodness I had an extra in there! Finished Day 20 and I'm nervous after seeing part of Level 3 but I'm gonna give it a try tomorrow.
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just had to share... so yesterday my hubby comes up to me, holds my face in his hands and tells me "I'm proud of you babe, you've been working really hard and its showing!" THEN, he tells me I get to go shopping and buy some new clothes! Today, I got to go get 5 new outfits!! ( a size SMALLER than usual!) (Not to mention that I got the entire afternoon off from mom-duty to go do my shopping! -My kiddos are 3 and 5, and I homeschool, so we have ALOT of at-home time-) It. was. GREAT. My man's the best :)