Biggest Loser Challenge - Team 3

Options

Replies

• StephyGetsFit
    Options
    Congratulations Judy!

We are rocking this week ladies!

@Bex; Yeah, the group is part of a biggest loser challenge which is full unfortunately!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My burn was only 275 today. Wish it could have been more but couldn't get out for my walk today and didn't get to start my workout till I was ready to be in bed lol
  • judyw51
    Options
    Welcome to Friday!! My calorie burn today Friday was 1050.

Have a great evening ladies!

Judy
  • mylife33
    Options
    Today, Friday..........calories burned........994
    Had dinner out with the hubby today and stayed on track! It's getting easier every time!

Great job everybody.............keep up the burn for the weekend!!

~Sally~
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hi All,

My burn for Saturday was 675.

Sally great burn and way to stay on track with dinner!! Yes it does get easier and it sounds like you are very motivated:)

Do we turn our weights in tomorrow?

Judy
  • mylife33
    Options
    Hi all! Hope your Saturday went well! 743 burned today! Didn't get in all the walking I want but still a good day!

Be strong everbody!

Judy ~ I think we do turn in our weight on Sundays.

My bed is calling...............

~Sally~
  • judyw51
    Options
    Welcome to Sunday!! Hope you all remembered to turn your clocks back an hour.

My weight this AM was 136

Have a great day
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    My burn was 108 yesterday.

I don't think I'll be able to give you my weight until later tonight. The only scale I have here is telling me I lost almost 10 lbs this week, which is not even possible. So yeah, I'll turn that in tonight with my cal burn.

Good job Judy!
  • mylife33
    Options
    Hi all..........my weigth this morning was 329...5.5lbs lost! Hmmm... imagine that.....exercise does make a difference!!

Still have a walk to do so my burn will be posted before bed!

~Sally~
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Hi Ladies. Sorry Ive been MIA the last couple days.

Im going to weigh in tomorrow...i stepped on the scale this morning and it showed a 6lb GAIN and Im pretty sure that is due to sodium intake Friday and Saturday so Im flushing my system today to get the water weight off...but Im pretty sure I gained weight. My calories have been on target all week. Im pretty sure I didnt under or over eat. Been feeling good. Ive heard of gaining weight when you first start a work out program...im hoping thats whats going on.

Great job on your weight loss ladies!!!!

My calorie burn yesterday was 559 and today it was 711...so far...I might get in a bit more of a burn by the end of the night.

Once I get everyones burn for today I will let you all know what our total burn was for the week...its looking good :o)
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hi All,

My burn for Sunday was 520! Tomorrow will be better.

These high winds are blowing the field corn dust up my nose... harvest time is a killer for me if it is windy my allergies are horrible today!! I need SNOW.

Yes TB you can see a weight gain when you start exercising but that is totally OK do not get discouraged your building muscle and sometimes your muscles will hold onto any water that you drink to repair them. Also you said you had high sodium intake and that will really mess with your numbers.

Muscles burns more calories than fat so keep up the great exercising! You gaining muscle is more important than this contest.
  • Anewmein2014
    Anewmein2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join a team for the challenge? If not how do I do so?

Motivated182
  • judyw51
    Options
    Hi motivated182, Sorry but I think all the teams are full the challenge started last week.

Good luck with your weight loss journey looks like you have a great start so far!

Judy
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    362 cal burn.

Will submit weight in the morning. Bunch of people around the scale at the gym... Felt kinda awkward to walk between them. :P
  • mylife33
    Options
    Where did the weekend go?!?!

Today, Sunday, I burned 1489......... I have a cleaning job that I do on Sunday and I saw it is listed as an exercise so I figured I should be adding it! I clean a salon/spa for about 3 hrs every Sunday and it is hard work! Aside from that I got in a good walk and my normal 30 min aerobic dvd.

Also.........O posted my weight here this morning for the challenge. I think that's what we're supposed to do!

Here's to a great week everybody!!

~Sally~
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Great job girls!

Yes we r supposed to do todays weight but she said we can submit our weekly stats as late as Monday morning. Sunday will be my future weigh in date. Having to get adjusted.

Sally I think u may be the MBP! Way to bust ur butt all week!

I am away from my computer so I can't update the final numbers till the morning.

Sleep well ladies. Tomorrow we have more calories to burn ;)

Bethany
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Good morning ladies.

Just waiting to hear a weigh in from Stephy

My weight this morning was 201.4 - thats a 1lb gain. But (lucky for me) my TOM showed up yesterday. Im sure that is one of the main reasons I Am showing a gain.

I have been feeling so discouraged in my weight loss. I been hovering from 197-202ish for the last almost 3 months. Im not sure how to break through this barrier. I ended up getting discouraged and just quitting for a while. Im glad I didnt really gain anything during those 3 weeks.

Losing the same 5-lbs over and over and over has been wearing on me emotionally. I really hope through this challenge I am able to see a real difference in my weight. I did take measurements in addition to weight so that if my weight doesnt change I can always see if ive lost inches.

Stay tuned for our final weekly report :o)

Bethany
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    Morning ladies.
    Weighed in at 214.8 this morning. 2.2 lb loss if I can correctly do math.
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Alright ladies

For the week we had a total team weight loss of 9.2-lbs and a total calorie burn of 19253!!!

WTG!!!
  • tbhoover
    Options
    I'm afraid its gonna be hard for me to get my burn in this week. It looks like its going to be raining. I don't have a gym membership so I usually go for jogs to get my big calorie burns. I have the 30 day shred but that's only 200-250. I'm going to have to try to get motivated and creative. Gonna be a little tough when the weather and TOM make me want to do nothing