Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• BrynnGetsThin
    Options
    I am just starting MFP today and was feeling pretty overwhelmed at having 160 pounds to lose. Someone just sent me a link to this post, and after reading your story I am sitting here crying with pride for you, and feeling now like I can do this, too. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story.

Brynn
  • toni430
    Options
    amazing story, i had tears in my eyes reading this :)
  • LilPnMeSkinnyFeet
    Options
    YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING.. YOU LOOK WONDERFUL. THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR FABULOUS JOURNEY TO A BETTER LIFE
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    absolutely awesome!
  • jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, your journey towards better health is fantastic! I almost want to cry I'm so touched. You lost weight the right way and you're reaping your reward. Congratulations!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing! Great job loving yourself!
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL, I love your attitude about fixing what is in your head ;). You are truly inspiring, THANK YOU!!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Your story is absolutely amazing!!!! I'm so glad that you took that first step in your journey in May of '09. You've given yourself and your family the best gift possible. You've got your life back and are well on your way to the finish line!!!! You are an awesome inspiration to others and need to be very proud of your accomplishments.
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful transformation you've made! You can and will keep going strong!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Amazing...thank you so much for sharing your story!!! Great job!! I don't know you but am very proud of you!! Keep up the hard work and you will get to your goal!!! You have already come so far!! YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • lvmarc4evr1997
    Options
    You, my dear, are the epitomy of word ACCOMPLISHMENT~ Congratulations to you for recognizing that your healing began inside before you could heal the outside. God Bless you!
  • Hoegers
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an amazing accomplishment and story you shared. You had such significant obstacles to overcome and you did it. You are a true inspiration. I sure it hasn't been easy, but it was certainly worth the efforts no doubt. I wish you the best in your continued success and know that you will certainly achieve whatever goals you may set for yourself. You have proven so much so far, there aren't any obstacles you couldn't overcome. Keep it up!
  • Pinge
    Pinge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That took a lot of guts to post. You look great, keep it up!!!
  • hlouisej
    Options
    Amaaazing. Great story, thanks for sharing.
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    very inspirational!!! thank you so much for sharing!
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    what an amazing story! thank you for sharing and inspiring others :)
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    AMAZING! so inspirational. :)
  • sandraperdomo
    Options
    what a great story , I know how hard it is to be in pain every day and loose weigth , I am so happy for you !!!!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    OM word!!!! I can't find any to express your success, it's wonderful, it's grand, it's life changing, congrats on making the time for yourself ang getting to where you are now, lovely to have other objectives
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My mind has just been blown. :flowerforyou:
    You're an amazing motivation to us all!
    You look great, and probably feel even better.
    Congratulations, man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!