Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your amazing and inspiring story. Already you have made a positive impact on other people by showing them that it is possible. You look great! You should be proud of your accomplishments.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Ed Davenport, again, I read more of the replies you have received and really have enjoyed hearing other stories from people who are in the same boat........in all kidding, you really need to write a book, your experiences can help those who need it........

you are what this site is about and I am so proud of your accomplishments...........congratulations Lloyd
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're story gave me goosebumps! Truely AMAZING! Thank you for sharring. You look GREAT!!!! XOXO
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!! You are truly inspiring! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to everybody out there, myself included. Your story proves that it can be done if you put your mind to it NO MATTER WHAT! Congratulations I know you'll reach your goal in no time. Thank you for sharing!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Your story gave me chills! What an inspiration you are! Love your motivation and dedication!! :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    More people should follow your example. You're proof what a person can do if they put their mind to it. I don't have a hat but, if I did I'd tip it to you sir!
  • Heidicapetown
    Heidicapetown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
    You ROCK!
  • Scrammit
    Options
    Wow, congrat's. What an amazing success story. Hope your knee surgery goes well.
  • shazzahare
    Options
    wow :laugh: amazing
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing progress!! You look great! Congrats on staying focused on your goals and weight loss
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    your story is just brilliant, and you look amazing! I am so happy for you.
  • jobster68
    Options
    Well done - you look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too! Good luck with the rest of your journey. xx
  • Annieboo51
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT. YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story- so many people resort to surgery that have far less to lose than you did.

Keep up the great work you have done so far.
  • caligirl328
    Options
    Wow you are a inspiration to us all! Thank you so much for sharing your story, GL and keep up the awesome job! :-)
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow, you literally took my breath away with what an inspiration you are!!! What a great job Congrats!!
  • Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! So inspiring, God bless ya!
  • NaturalKween_25
    NaturalKween_25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your amazing sir! Thank you :bigsmile:
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are a true inspiration. I hope that your recovery is swift and pain free, keep working on the social bits, you'll get there! I have a friend who is travelling down the wrong path and is exhibiting these phobias, I am going to pass your story on to him. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!