Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• marinah8
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, this is so inspirational!!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    omg u have done AMAZING you should be so PROUD of yourself. i hope your knee surgery goes ok and WELL DONE on the 5k's thats hell of an achivment.... im so proud of you and i dont even know you lol :flowerforyou:
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    What can I say 'AWSOME' an insperation to us all.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Congratulations on such a success journey so far :)
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Freakin AMAZING!!! You're totally unrecognizable from before. Nice dedication :drinker:
  • joice68
    Options
    Ed Thanks so much for sharing your incredible story with us. You are an inspiration and I will surely think of you when I get discouraged and think I can't do this. Good luck with the rest of your journey and I hope that we willhear from you in future posts.
  • v35lmt
    v35lmt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is absolutely amazing. You look great!!!! Congratulations on this accomplishment!!!! :happy:

(Now I have the Stone Temple Pilots song in my head!! LOL!!)
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    Amazinggg!!
  • HouseHoldSix
    Options
    Wow. Your story is amazing. Proof it can be done. You are SO right about getting your head straight! Must work on that everyday! Way to go!
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is a really awesome story! my gosh you have done phenomenal! You deserve every congrats!! You are truly an inspiring person. Be proud of your achievements. You will get thru your phobia and soon get to goal. Congrats again~
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. That is so awesome.
  • faithisbeauty
    faithisbeauty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You are Awesome! Congrats on your success!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Wow so inspiring. Thx for sharing. Blessings to you. God will get you to your goal. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • jallen0347
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing, :smile:
  • LaurieRny
    LaurieRny Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cannot believe how amazing this post is! So inspiring x
  • JfMarrs
    JfMarrs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story it is great encouragement and inspiration for all of us.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    OMG< WTG! What an amazing job you have done. True inspiration to many! Keep up the awesome work!
  • dianhathaway
    Options
    Wow, what a wonderful, inspiring and heartfelt story! Congratulations on your success and hope that you have many more. You are amazing. way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!